GunGirl

GunGirl

A Story by Sunny Skye

This mission was already hard enough, I didn't even know who this girl was. I mean Gungirl such a nickname she's already killed five cops and her father that's some serious stuff and my mission is to find out why she's doing this and who is she. We only have a picture of her discaise she has purple hair and she has all kinds of weapons.

 

-"Hey! Wait up!!!!" yelled Jose.

-"What?!!" screamed Kevin and Chris.

-"We have a mission" said Jose.

-"Okay We'll check it out later" said Kevin.

 

Kevin and Chris walked away whisering.

 

Wow! They better not leave me alone on this one I'm only seventeen and I'm a spy that's some hard work. What's weird is that my whole family is full of spies they all started working as spies when they were about sixteen. Yep weird  why would you want to be a spy at sixteen even do it's such a cool job.

Can't wait to get to school my girlfriend, Yeily must be frustrated I'm already late for school.

 

I finally arrived to school and when I entered algebra which is my first period everyone just stared at me I had no idea what was going on I just went straight to my sit I mean I know I'm popular and I play quaterback but I don't know what the big fuss was about. After I sat down Yeily said that everyone stared at me because I missed the game last night and they lost because of that. I was like wow really it's not my fault I had to go to a meeting and its definatly not my fault the team is no good withought me. This was ridiculous.

 

The first three classes went by so fast and my algebra exam was easy as heck. I walked straight to the cafeteria to grab some lunch with the team, I got a sandwich with an apple and a soda then I went straight to  my table. Once I sat down Yeily just stared at me it was gettting annoying.

 

-"Is there something wrong?" asked Jose.

-"No" said Yeily.

-"Then why you starring at me" Jose asked.

-"You were late again" said Yeily..

-"Yeah" said Jose.

-"Why?" asked Yeily.

-"I had a job thing this morning" answered Jose.

-"You know I'm getting sick and tired of this job of yours I rearly see you anymore and i don't even know what you work as" said Yeily madly.

-"I said I worked for the government that's all you need to know" said Jose.

-"Then I guess I'm leaving" said Yeily.

-"What, why? babe come on" said Jose.

-"I don't know I don't need to tell you not like you tell me everything either. Right." said Yeily.

Everyone at the cafetiria just stared at me and watched her leave.

Unbelievable this girl is getting stupid but I still love her ridiculous. But she won't understand that if I could tell her I would have already. But she's just full of drama and the world is all about her.

 

 

 

-gungirl-

 

 

 

Wow! Nicknames already  that's good they'll be hearing from me for a while. Until I get everyone. that has betrade me, everyone thought I was stupid that they could just come to me and use me like some sort of slave well guess what I'm not defenseless now and they will never forget my face they'll have nightmares about me they're going to wish that they have never used me for anything.  

 

Now all I had was purple hair and blue highlits that's all people see of me plus the crazy killer girl who nobody knows what her real identaty is. But no one will know because I'm not saying anything.

Right now I'm getting ready for my next crime you might say I'm planing on killing the spy in charge of the gungirl mission, I'm just going to send them a quite noticeable messege like a "don't mess with me" type of thing. I'm gong to finish this plan I have and no one, no one is going to mess it up.

 

 

-Jose-

 

 

"Yeily wait up!" yelled Jose.

"What!" yellled Yeily.

 

I ran up to her.

 

"look babe just tell me what's going on" said Jose.

"What's going on is that you're always hiding something from me and I'm tired of it" said Yeily.

"Okay I'm sorry I'll tell you but just let's keep it between us. Okay." said Jose.

"okay wanna sit down though." said Yeily.

"Sure" answered Jose.

 

I grabbed Yeily's hand and we walked to the cafe and got a table.

Before we said anything I odered a coppuchiono and chocolate milk with caramel for Yeily I always ordered for her.I always kinda knew what she wanted.

 

"Okay I work as a spy" said Jose.

"I kinda noticed that was going to happend because your whole family is full of them." said Yeily.

"okay. Well I got this huge mission and I really have to take care of because if i get this one right I will finaly get my badge and a raise." said Jose.

"Okay. Now I understand and can I know what's the mission?" asked Yeily.

"That I can't say it's top secret but  just so you know Kevin and Chris are also spies and we're working on the same mission so...." said Jose.

"Alright' said Yeily.

 

After I said all that we drank our drinks silently which wa okay for me because I was thinking about my job. when I finished with my drink I stared at Yeily, I loved her eyes they looked so bright and kind. And then her hair was so soft and it always smelled so good and clean.

then I started thinking how I missed those days when I wasn't a spy, how I used to spend all my time with her and we were always laughing and talking. I used to stay up all night talking through the phone with her or she stayed over my house and talked all night which I loved cause I live alone. My pareents died a year ago on one of their spy missions and well Yeily also lives alone just because her dad used to take advantage you might say so she got her own place. But we never went far it was always talking out making ou. I respected her and she resdpected me not only that we loved each other an nothing could tear us apart. If sommetjhing happeened to her I don't know what. I would do.

 

"What" asked Yeily with a smile.

"Watccha mean" asked Jose.

"You've been starring at me fror the last fifteen minutes" said Yeily.

"Nothing just looking at your beutiful face" said Jose witth a smile.

"Welll thank you" said Yeilyy with a kind smile.

"I've always love your smile it's so shiny and kind" said Jose in a whisper.

"If you ment that to be a thought well hate to break it to you but I heard it" said Yeily yet with another smile.

"ups..." said Jose laughing.

"I really want to spend more time with you" said Yeily.

"So do I, hey what about if you go over my house for dinner I'll cook and everything" asked Jose.

"I would love that but aren't you working at that time" asked yeily.

"Yeah but I'll call in and say I have to study for an exam or something you know it is our last year" said Jose.

"Then I'll be there." said Yeily.

 

Yeily got up and left in her car. I payed for everything and gopt into my hot mustang. Loved this car it was so fast   and cool. I took such good care of it's not even funny this car didn't even have a scratch.  It was alwas sjhhiny and clean. I started driving towards home and called my boss:

 

""Hi may I speak to Mr.Gomez?" Jose asked the secretary.

"Yes He'llpick up in a bit Jose"

 

"What you want Jose" said MrGomez.

"I wanted to know if I. can be excused for today" asked JOSE.

"Why?" asked Mr.Gomez.

"I have to study for an exam" said Jose.

"Yes then you maybe excused I'll tell Kevin. and Chris to give you the papers for the mission that are going to be given today on the meeting." said Gomez.

 

Before I could even answer he hung up. I was happy he agreed if not Yeily would've been disappointed once again and that would have led to who knows what.

Finally when I got home I called Yeily.

 

"Yeah babe?" said Yeily worried.

"I told my boss I had to study for an exam and he said I'll be excused" said Jose with excitment.

"Yay!" yelled Yeily with excitement.

Jose laughed.

"Well I'm getting ready so I'll call you when I get there okay" said Yeily.

"Okay how long you going to take?" said Jose.

"About fifteen" said Yeily.

"Okay love you" said Jose.

"Love you too bye babe"

"bye" said Jose as he hung up.

 

 

I quickly walked to the kitchen and started cooking. Fiirst I got some fried chiken cooking and some rice. Once I got that cooking I started making some salad. I cut up some tomatoes, mushrooms and pored some crutons in a bowl I pilled some lettece and mixed it all up with the rest of the stuff. I got the table ready amnd in less then twennty minutes the fried chicken was ready so I served it in a plate and a few minutes later so was the rice. I placed everything o the table. After I went out to the garden and cut a couple of roses and went inside and put them on a vase in the center of the table.

I quickly washed up and got dressed when I loked at the clock fourty minutes went by so Yeily must be arriving soon. Since she wasn't here yet I prepared some of my famous sundays which only took about five minutes then my phonee rang and guess what it was Yeily.

 

"Hi" said Jose.

"Well I'm here can you open the gate please" said Yeily.

"Yeah see you inside" said Jose.

 

Once I hung up I quickly walked to the front door and pressed a botton so the gate would open. I grabbed a rose that I had left out for Yeily and opened the door. Yeily was standing right there on a white short dress, she looked so beutiful I wass speechless.

 

"Uh...um" Jose couldn't get any words out.

"Hi" said Yeily.

"You look beutiful" said Jose handing her thee rose.

"Thank you" said Yeily while she walked in.

I walked her to her chair in the dining room

"I would have made something better but I only had so much time" said Jose.

"Don't worry it's good and romantic cause you cooked and cut up some roses and everything which by the way their beutiful." said Yeily.

"Well thank you but their not as beutiful as you" said Jose.

Yeily blushed and then smiles.

 

"Is their something wrong?" asked Jose.

'No I'm just happy I have you" said Yeily.

"I'm glad I have you too" said Jose.

 

We kept on talking ad laughing while we ate our dinners and deserts it's been so long since we sat down together and had some dinner together, maybe a year or so. It was nice having her in my house once again. And like always looking beutiful. Herr hair was in a ponytail but something as simple as that makes her look great with that dark hair and her tan skin looked so well together no wonder she likes that color. Anothher thing I love about her she uses her natural beuty she uses nno makeup except some simple eyeliner and lip gloss as simplle as that.

 

"Do you mind if I stay over?" asked Yeily.

"No not at all this is your home as well you're welcome to stay when ever you want" said Jose.

"Thanks" said Yeily. Then she leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss I didn't mean to push myself at her but I couldn't let her go and she didn't seem to mind.

 

 

 

-Kevin-

 

 

Man I'm sick of this dude not answering my calls man I swear next time I see Jose ima punch him. And then I can't believe gungirl asttends our school she could be anyone and the only girl I know that has light green eyes eyes in that school is Yeily and so far her dad died the same day gungirl's dad did that's just weird to me. I just hope she has nothing to do with this.

Then another thing to worry about was finals right next door just a few weeks away even do I had nothing to worry about cause I understand and knw everything I'm still worried and the one who should be worried should be Chris but he always seems to do fine on the final exams even do he has the worst grades I've seen. But always the last semester he brings them up tto atleast B's which is so weird it's like if he does it on purpose.

 

 

-Jose--

 

Yeily and I ended up falling asleep at eight o'clock I was so tired and I guess she was too.  But I'm okay with it like always I know she wants to save it for marriage she told me the first year we started dating and it's has been three years since we started dating when we were fifteen. she was new to the school and like usual I was nice to her which she was impressed since usually quaterbacks aren't so nice she told me I must be trying to play her but I wasn't her, I'm not that type of guy. the shortest relationship I had with a girl has been six months and all because she was moving to brooklyn if not who knows we miht have been togetheer longer. But I'm glad I ended up with Yeily she's sweet, smart, kind,  thoughtful, cares so much fr others and last but not least super hot. I laughed about that out loud what would she say to me if she could read minds. I picked her up and layed her on the bed. She quickly got comfortable.

It's weird how nobody belives me that Yeily and I have never slept together you know and everyone is always like yeah right she stays over your house and youbstay over hers and do nothing tjen what are you doing but I always say there is more to love then just sex and if she wants to save it for marriage I'm happy to wait and yes I am hoping we get married one day.

I'm planing on asking her to marry me during the graduation party in a few weeks there's only two months left for us to graduate and thank god cause even do I've had some awesome times at school I would kill myself if I had to stay another year. But all I'm worried about is buying the ring not school I want it to be erfect even do it would suck if she said no but I have to ask one day. And wow if she said no I would break not even that I would cry it would feel like the whole world just fell on me and broke my heart to pieces. It would be terrible but if she says yes which I'm certain about it would be the happiesy fay of my life it would be like if I was just reborn and it would be fantastic because she will ne with for ever well I hope so well no I don't hope so I know so. I was smiling by then and when I looked down she was starring at me with a huge smile.

 

"You know I'm so graceful I'm with you because who knows what I would be now withought you" said Jose.

"So am I babe" said Yeily.

 

We both smiled and starred at each other for a while with nothing to say just happiness on our faces and lifes it felt like we were going to be together for ever or that moment in a movie where something bad is going to happen but theirs a moment of happiness before it. Well that's excatly how I felt.

 

-Chris-

 

"Bro you're sure it's her" asked Chris.

"Yeah man who else would it be I mean they have the same fingure prints, same eyes, same colred skin I mean I think by the fingure  prints is enough" said Kevin.

"Alright then bro I guess we have to get our guys over their to arrest her. Umm you call them and by the way give him her address so they check it out and remeber she's at Jose's place tonight. I't really sucks I mean that's his girl but our jobs are before anything." said Chris.

"Right. And it wasn't like he was going to marry her" said Kevin.

"Right." said Chris.

 

Once Kevin left I called Jose and told him everything Jose is good with making allabys ot faking stuff maybe he could fake like she died or something and change her look. I knew he loved her so he woild protect her no matter what. But I wasn't going to risk my friendship with someone I have known since a baby for another retard called Kevin that I met a few years ago and expacially not for a job.

 

 

 

-Jose-

 

 

"We have to go" yelled Jose once he got of the phone with Chris.

"wait why?" asked Yeily confused.

"I'll tell you in the car and the one wjo has some explaining to do here is you" said Jose mad.

 

Yeily and I ran to my car and left once we were on the road I exppained ti her evrything.

 

"I'm sorry I hide this from you I just-" Yeily was cut off.

"Look I know why you did it I know your dad and his  buddies used to abuse you and your mom expacially your mom wow so much that she died but you could have just turned him in.And then do this I mean you were planing on killing the one in charge of this mission and that was me."said jose madly.

"I didn't know it was you I was going to find out today. I'm so sorry." said Yeily sadly.

"You know what keep itto yourself. I mean I told you everything why hide this from me expecially this big." said Jose.

"Oh so now you're mad" said Yeily.

"Ofcourse I am what did you exepect a big fat smile" said Jose.

"No but-" Yeily was cut off.

"How about we keep it to ourselves okay" said Jose madly.

"Fine I thought nothing could teerus apart" said Yeily.

"Excatly I love you and that's why I'm helping you if I was another guy I would have left you there" said Jose.

 

Yeily didn't say a word and the whole intire ride was just silence.

I wondered what was she thinking when she killed those people. I mean whaat did her father do that was so bad I don't even know what to say anymore but I still love her and I won't let her down I'll try my best to keep her with me. What I'm going to do now is get out of the country because so far the LAK spy company only has services across the U.S. so I have a passaport and so those Yeily so will go to Paris whhich I have always loved since I was a kid. 

Once we got to the airport I explain what I wa doing to Yeily.  Yeily was fine with the plan as long as she didn't get caught just like every other criminal I know. Before we went inside the airport to park the car I told Yeiily we were going to jump out I explained t her how to do it so she didn't gget hurt I've done this many times so. wasn't worried. I kkept ondriving towards the lake before the car fell in we both. jumped out Yeily was in my lap so I covered her just to make sure she didn't get hurt since she has never done thhis before. When we stoped rolling I looked towards the car and it was already sinking. We ran towards the airport and once we were in we got our tickets our flight was about to leave so we were boarding in less then five minutes.

 

 

"Thank you" said Yeily.

"No problem. You are the love of my life so I guess it's no big deal I just hope you don't get in any trouble in Paris I would really like to stay there."  said Jose.

"I owe you my life I would do anything you tell me to" said Yeily.

"You don't have to" said Jose.

 

 

--Kevin-

 

"How is it possible they were here" said Kevin.

"I don't know maybe they diccited to go somewhere else for the night" said Chris.

"Like where he live's by himself" said Kevin.

"Maybe they wentt out to the movies or something or maybe they  went for a trip I don't know. I'm not sychic."  said Chris.

"Well that sucks" said Kevin.

"Why so you can destroy Jose's chance of love or what" said Chris.

"No because she was going to make a great addition to our group" said Kevin.

"Yeah right" said Chris.

"This whole spy agency is made up of criminals wwhy do you think ere so good" said Kevin.

"Like how" assked Chris not believing a word that Kevin has been saying.

"Let's see you aregood at breaking in into places, am great at hot wiring cars, Jose is good with both things and his a awesome with weaponds plus Mr. Gomez has a huge crimiinal record only that he hasnever gotten caught" said Kevin.

"Well....... that's true" said Chris.

 

 

-Yeily-

 

Wow I can't believe he helped me I guess he really those love me. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I guess he was right I mean I didn't have to do all that. But atleast I had some fun I mean I might be crazy right if I had fun killing people but I don't know I just feelt free off everything when I did.

 

 

-Jose-

 

 

A few hours latyer we finally arrivd to Paris. I had money to spend over here I always had money put away from this area and if yyou're a spy they giveyou all types of money from all around the world but since I used to live here when I was a kid I always had some put away just in case I decited to come back  ad thank god I had an apartment over here because where the heck were we going to sleep.

 

"Well were here"" said Jose.

"Yep" said Yeiily.'

We got out of the plane and   got a taxi boat awesome right a taxi that's a boat awesome. We arrived to the apartment in less then an hour.

 

"Look if you. want to take a shower there's some womens close in the red closet and while you do that I'm goin to get some food okay." said Jose.

"Yeah thanks" said Yeily.

"Okay then I'll be back in less then thirty minutes. okay bye" said Jose right when I was about to leave Yeily pulled me back and started kissing me. Ofcourse I'm a guy so I didn't stop her and I was no longer mad. She started pushing me towards the bed but I pushed her away I wasn't going to let it go that far and even though I wasn't mad I wasn't going to ignore what was going on.

 

"I'm sorry is there something wrong?"  Asked Yeily confused.

"No but....." said Jose.

"I thought you wanted to" said Yeily.

"I do and you must be confused and this isn't really the time maybe later" said Jose.

"Okay" said Yeily dissapointed.

"Look I'm sorry there's just a lot going on" said Jose.

"Yeah I see" said Yeily very sad.

"okay. Bye love you" said Jose and gave Yeily a soft kiss and left.

 

What was she thinking and thank god I said no because when we were done I would beso dissapointed in myself I mean I can't even believe I said no. But I made the right choice. All I was going to donow was buy some food and go to the jewlery store just like I was planing on the airplane.

 

In five minutes I was at the jewlery store whhich was like right down the corner where my apartment was. I took a look at the rings wow they were beutiful there was one with a huge diamond on the middle and small red one's sorrounding it, it was beutiful I mean I think that was the one I wass taking and guess what I did. They got it packed up and everythhing. my next stop was the market. Before I arrived to the market their was a salon and I stoped there I bought some hair thing whatever you call it I'm a dude I don't  change the color of my hair. And finally right down the street was the market.  It was bigger then before and so many new people. I looked at everything and ended up buying some french bread, vegetables, all kinds of fruit and some juice.

 

When I got back to the apartment fourty minuteshad passed almost close to the time I had said. I went to the bathroom and Yeily was stull taking a shower she had left the door open to the bathroom which was weird since she always closed it but whatever.  I set evverything down on the dining table and started making a salad. Then I cutted up the bread and toasted it on the oven with some garlic sprinkled on top of it you know garlic bread. Then I went to the only bedroom in the whole apartment which was mine. When I opened the bedroom door I smelled hawain breeze which was great I loved that smell I guess the house keeper sprayed that on the room.  The walls looked like they havve been repainted but the same color, red with gold stripe just how I hadd left it thhe the chandeler on the middle of the roof was sparkling it was so clean.  The bed was comfortable l.ike always and the floors wherre so clean like no one had ever walkedd on them. I jumped on the bed and just layed there just relaxed until I saw Yeily rapped in a towel infront of the room looking for something which I had no idea what it was.

 

"Whatcha looking for?" asked Josse.

Yeily screamed "Oh my god babe! I  had no idea you were there I thought you were in the kitchen" said Yeily.

"I was but I finished cooking so I came here" said Jose laughing.

"Well it smells good. I'm guessing is the garlic bread and I forgot where you said the close was" said Yeily.

"Um thanks and it's in that red closet" answered Jose.

"THANKS" said Yeily.

"Uh you want me to leave so you can change" said Jose notaceing she was taking her towel off'.

"No I'm fine you are my boyfriend right" said Yeily winking at Jose.

I swallod a big gulp of salavia when I saw her sexy back I couldn't help my self but I managed To take a pillow and cover my eyes. Then Yeily laughed while she was putting on some shorts. Then she took a blouse with buttons on the back and she quickly. came to me.

 

"Can you help me" said Yeily with an inoccent smile.

"Uhh I-can't I mean uh" Jose couldn't get anywords out I was still in shock I mean it wasn't tthe first time I saw a girl naked but damn was she hot.

"I guess I could put on the other one you know the strapless opened back one" Yeily qickly walked toward the closet and changed her blouse to the other one right infront of me and I could hear her laughing I mean what is up with her is she trying to make me suffer I mean seriously.

I got up and went to the dining table which I had already served the food and placed the ring on top of her bread. Yeily followed me and sat down infront of me.

 

"You know you are acting so weird" said Yeily with a smile.

"Yeah I just can't believe you did that." said Jose still on shock.

"Oh my god really!!!" yelled Yeily with excitement holding the ring in her hand.

I quickly stood up and took the ring and asked her to marry me she said yes quickly and I placed the ring in her fingure she was so happy and so was I. I gave her a kiss and we just stayed there for which seemed the longest time and we just kept on kissing she wouldn't let me go and so did I. After about ten minutes I sat back down and we finally ate. Yeily talked the whole time about how she had always wanted to get married in France and here we were in Paris and how she wants to get married fast and hoping that we will be together forever and she just would't pause but I guess she was just excited for everything. It was just so terrible how I was still in shock about before I should be emberrased I acted like I had never seen a women naked I mean Yeily was just so diffrent and perfect.

 

-Yeily-

 

Oh my god was I excited and so curious, and why excatly was I curios well because Jose acted like a little boy a few minutes ago when I was changing but I guess that's my fault for pushing myself at him but it's not like I had never seen him naked before. I mean I remeber those sexy abs and his stong arms and back well I remeber everything I just didn't see the big deal with me changing infront of him maybe he was afraid he couldn't stop himself so he cover his eyes with a pillow. So, childish but so respectful in the same way.

 

-Jose-

 

I grabbed y Ipod and played some reggeton and well I started to sing along.

"Dilme si lo asemos esta noche....... te gustara cuando te toque- sabes que yo sigo aqui, aqui esperando por ti" sang Jose. ("Tell me if we do it tonight......you'll like it when I touch you- you know I will be here waiting for you")

 

"I would love that but you seem to have a problem with that" said Yeily joking around.

"Really cause I'm perfectly find listening to music" said Jose joking.

"Really" said Yeily with a smile.

"Yeah" said Jose playing along.

"Hmmm" said Yeily.

"What?" asked Jose.

"nothing" said Yeily innocently.

" 'Kay" said Jose and returned to his Ipod.

 

I wonder what would happen now with us over here and Yeily slash gungirl been the most wanted girl on LAK. Would we have to hide over here forever? I really hope not I would like to go back some day. Maybe five years from now they migh have forgotten about her and we will be twenty-two and happily married.

 

"Oh babe" said Jose.

"Yeah" said YEILY.

"I bought some hair dey for your hair is a diffrent color but we can't trust Paris either." said Jose handing her the small bow.

"Okay I'll do it right now" said Yeily grabbing the box.

"I'ma miss that velvet red color in your hair" said Jose stroking Yeily's hair.

"Me too" said Yeily.

"I wonder where we would be right now If I had never said hi to you" said Jose.

"Well....I'll probably be in jail right now or dead for all those stupid clumbsy falls" said. Yeily with a laugh.

"True you were clumbsy but thank god your superman over here saved you from all those clumbsy falls." said Jose looking into Yeily's eyes.

"thank you superman" Yeily said with a giggle.

"Your welcome babe" said Jose. I was about to give her a kiss when my phone rang and when I looked at it, it was Mr.Gomez.

 

"God! uhh look yourself in the bathroom and dye your hair and put on the brown contacts on the cabinet don't worry they're brand new when you're done pretend like you just took a bath okay.

"I'm guessing your boss is going to video chat you in less then an hour so I'll do it" Yeily ran to the bathroom and did as I said. I quickly stripped down and got a towel on my waist. I went to the kitchen and wet my hair and chest so it looked like I had just been out the shower. Then I picked up the phone I knew Mr.Gomez wasn't going to hang up cause he never did until you answered or he'll keep on calling.

 

"Yeah" said Jose.

"Where you at?" asked Mr.Gomez.

"Uhhh Paris" said Jose.

"Why?" asked Mr.Gomez suspiciously.

"Well when I SAID I was going to study earlier well I lied" said Jose.

"Still haven't answered my question" said Mr.Gomez strongly.

"Fine man you caught me I'm visiting my girlfriend well my second girlfriend" said Jose with shame.

"You're cheating on Yeily?" asked Mr.Gomez not believing a word.

"I know right" said Jose.

"never thought you were the type but I still don't believe you so I'm going to video chat you in a few minutes" said Mr.Gomez and hanged up.

 

I quickly walked to the bathroom and checked on Yeily.

 

"'Thank god this is the five minute foam dye because we would be screwed right now" said Yeily.

"yeah his going to call in a few so when you here me say hi or something like that walk out the bathrooom on a towel okay" said Jose.

"Okay so you wouldn't mind your boss seen me oon a towel naked basiclly." said Yeily joking.

"At this point no..........well yes you know what I don't know just take that off and get in the shower and get wet when you get out put some makeup on since he has never seen you with makeup and you look like a diffrent person with makeup" said Jose.

"Okay" said Yeily.

"Okay I'll meaet you out that door said Jose walking out the bathroom.

In five minutes Yeily was already almost done with her makeupand I was supposeably taking a shower you know so I looked like I was in the shower with my girl. Then Mr.Gomez video called me. I ra out the shower got my towel on and left the bathroom door open and the shower on.

 

"Hi" said Jose though a camera on a wall which was connected to the phone it was like a bluetooth thing.

"You were taking a shower?' asked Mr.Gomez.

"Well sort of" said Jose excatly when Yeily walked out and looked at the camera like if she was suprised.

"Oh" said Mr. Gomez looking at the girl rapped in a towel with wet hair.

"Ah hi" said Yeily.

"I'm sorry to disturb you" said Mr.Gomez believiing every word Jose had said.

"So I should go" said Yeily.

"No is fine this iis just my boss babe" said Jose giving her a kiss.

"So one question" said Mr.Gomez.

"Yeah" said Jose.

"You left Yeily" said Mr.Gomez.

"Yeah I mean. I'm thinking of living here and plus I'm engaged" said Jose showing Mr.Gomez Yeily's hand.

"Wow almost as beutiful as the girl wearing it which by the way I don't know her name" said Mr.Gomez.

"Oh sorry I'm Emma" SAID Yeily with a smile.

"Well nice to meet you Emma I'm Carlos Gomez or you can just call me Mr. Gomez lke the boy here" said Mr.Gomez.

"Alright Mr.Gomez" sai Yeily.

"Sorry to intorupt but Sir Emma and I were kind off in the middle of something before you call and video called so if you don't mind" said Jose innocently.

"Well aren't you in a hurry. I just have one more question" said. Mr.Gomez.

"Yes?' said Jose.

"Do you have any idea where Yeily is I mean we know she's gungirl and she has a real skill we actually wanted to give her the option of joining us or going to jail" said Mr.Gomez.

"Right like you did to me" said Jose madly.

"Well sorry but why you mad for I thought you didn't care for this Yeily girl if not you wouldn't have cheated on her so many times" said Mr.Gomez.

"I've never cheated on her" yelled Jose.

"Then what's Emma" asked Mr.Gomez.

"My wife" yelled Jose.

"Oh so you cheated on your wife with Yeily and....others" said Mr.Gomez.

"Others! others! it was. For the job and gess what I caught the stupid b*****s and guess what I got stabbed with one of them all I was going to do was arrest them" said Jose.

"CALM DOWN!" yelled Yeily.

"I think your girl is mad" said Mr.Gomez smiling.

"You know what I quit and man if you were here I would make that face of yours worst then it is now" said Jose madly.

"You know what goodbye Mr.Gomez" said Yeily madly and hanging up.

 

"I can't let him insult you like that and make up lies" said Jose madly.

"Hat to rain on your black parade but while you weree fighting with you boss your towel fell off" said Yeily picking up the towel from the floor.

"I don't even care about that I mean your basically my wife and so you know I have never cheated on you I never touched those girls" said Jose.

"I know jut put your towel on" said. Yeily handingJose the towel.

"Fine whatever" said Jose wrapping the towel below his waist.

"You know I don't understand any of this" said Yeily confused.

"All you need to understand is that I love you and that, that all he wanted was to get you pissed off at me" said Jose grabbing Yeily's hands.

"I love you too" and then Yeily brokedown to cry.

And I sat her on the bed and kissed her all over and everything I didn't want to happend before did happen and we didn't mind a thing.

 

 

-Chris-

 

I knew Jose was going to make up something good and I mean make Yeily put makeup on terrific because Yeily looks like a totally diffrent person with makeup on and then change her hair color and eye color was terrific she doesn't look like herself at all. I just can't belief that he quit his job I mean he loved this job but I guess that's what happends when you're in love. And I'm happy for them not like me that I haven't seen my girlfriend in days. Sweet Lily I love her name it just sound sweet like her and I miss her so much but she won't answer my phone calls or open the door to her home and when I try to talk to her at school she just ignores me and I have no idea what's going on.

I just miss her hugs and her kisses and smiles even her voice it was like music to my ears. I even miss those butterflies when I saw her walking towards me I mean I used to get so nervous arround her but nobody noticed except Jose. But he understood why. If I could do something to make her happy I would and if she wanted me to follow the rainbow and find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow even though it would be a waste of time because it doesn't exsist I would waste that time and do it.

At this ime I went next door which was where she lived right next to me which was awesome. And well I knocked on her door and rang the bell and I stood there for like five minutes and then I rang the bell then I stood there for another five minustes and she still wouldn't open the door. So, I decited to go to her bedroom's window and guess what she was sitting on her bed crying when I saw this I opened the window and got in like old times. When I was finally in I sat down next to her and gave her a hug.

 

"What's wrong?" asked Chris conserned.

"We destroyed our life's" said Lily with no energy.

"How?  Baby what you mean" asked Chris confused.

Lily looked up and looked into Chris's eyes and said:

"I'm pregnate"

"Wait are you sure, did you go to the doctor?" asked Chirs in shock.

"Yes I mean it's been a week and I was thinking..............maybe I could" Lily couldn't finish.

"abortion?" said Chris assuming that's what she was going to say.

"Yeah I have an appointment for tomorrow but if you don't want to" said Lily.

"If that's what you want to do I'm fine with it and if you're sure I'll go with you" said Chris.

"Thanks" said Lily with a weak smile.

Chris quickly leaned forward and gave Lily a small kiss.

"That's why you were crying?" asked Chris.

"Part of it well because you know I'm against abortions" said Lily.

"And the other part" said Chris worried.

"My aunt kicked me out" said Lily looking at the floor.

"Then it's fine you can move in with me" said Chris.

"Okay that's fine with me and thank you am so glad I have you and not some jerk' said Lily gracefully.

"Your welcome" said Chris and hugged her.

 

 

-Jose-

 

Yeily was sleeping beside me when I checked the time it was one in the mornig and it's been five hours since the discussion with Mr.Gomez I mean what the hell everytime I'mhappy for something he always has to ruin it. I got up and got some white baggy jeans and put them on. Then I grabbed my notebook and sat at the corner and started writing a poem.

 

You look like and angel when you're asleep

You see the innocence even though I know there is none

But I love you even if I know you're guilty

Of some of my pain.

 

You are as beutiful as a rose

And as bright as a star

You turn off the lights and I

See you shine.

 

You're the love of my life

I love you and I would do anything for you

Please don't break my heart and make me cry

If you want to leave me tell me the truth

Because if not I will break into two.

 

                               -JoseA.V.

 

"Babe are you okay?" asked Yeily worried.

"Huh? ah yeah I'm just you know writing a poem" said Jose smiling at Yeily.

"That's good" said Yeily.

"Well di you sleep well?"asked Jose.

"Yeah" said Yeily with a smile.

"Good" said Jose.

"Wow! It's four" said Yeily with suprise.

"Four? Last ime I checked it was one" said Jose.

"Well it's four" said Yeily rolling her eyes.

 

As quick as that I got up and quickly went into the shower I took like a five minute shower I had to get a new job anyways probably as a spy once again. I shouldn't be registerd in another company by now I quit and as long as I remember when someone quits at LAK Mr.Gomez takes them of the roll that same minute so it would just be weird if I was still registered at LAK not that I wouldn't mind because then I would have to get paid.

But right now all I could think of was Yeily I mean what happend that she was so angry I mean I never pictured her as the girl that would kill someone especially her own dad. She had to atleast feel a bit sorry if not that's just been cold hearted or heartless. I just hope she loves me like she always has said and she doesn't end up leaving me behind or stabbing me in the back because I basically just through away my life for her I mean I woud do anything for love as long as its right.

I quickly got out of the shower and brushed my teeth then I got dressed and went back inside the room. I was so.......confused all i thought was about her and with her past well she'll minus just leave me or stab me in the back like all the other guys she's been with.

© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
this story is still not finished but
I would like to know if it's good so far. Thank you for reading and reviews I really appreciate it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Found some little mistakes, here is the first one. So you should write "why she's doing this and who she is" instead of "why she's doing this and who she is".
I will read the rest later.
So far it is a good story and I like it. Have a good day!

G. A.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Thank you for reading. I like to let you know it's not finished but i will finish it soon.
Gregoire William Randell

11 Years Ago

No problem, I will be looking forward to reading it!



Reviews

Found some little mistakes, here is the first one. So you should write "why she's doing this and who she is" instead of "why she's doing this and who she is".
I will read the rest later.
So far it is a good story and I like it. Have a good day!

G. A.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Thank you for reading. I like to let you know it's not finished but i will finish it soon.
Gregoire William Randell

11 Years Ago

No problem, I will be looking forward to reading it!
The story is very good. I like the title and the girl. Story went into many directions. I like the feel of real life and action of adventure. It was a very long chapter. But you held my attention to the last word. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

453 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2012
Last Updated on July 28, 2012

Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing