The drum

The drum

A Story by Simbles
"

In honour of the aborigines O Australia and their unrelenting ability to keep a perfect beat four hours and hours without missing a beat

"
Of the drum
Reverb sound braiding the scattered making them mattered
Absurd what happens
When a drum beat is perfect
A perfect loop of connecting
Connecting unrelenting feet
Into the drums beat we descend as we fall we all contend, as thousands of legs attached now compete with the myself inside us all the beating drums resonating pressure hums leaving the idea devastated nothing left of what the idea of man was the ego always left outside ta cry and wait, as it withers and fades in the sun, left to die, the hum saturates and shrouds all else that is as the beat becomes master as control over the minds takes over with what would soon become
That which seats your thoughts, makes a blank canvas for other sounds to make a mop of what ever colours arranged. There's no stage no front. Just a perfect circle of all the same, people releasing theyre frustrations into the earth
as the bodies ability to adhear to the music seems to be sending all insane, perfectly timed, all together looking like one giant monster, with a drum for a brain. Now Is when I hear the thunder again, the perfectly repeating trend, people so entrenched you can see the bodies are moving light clearly shines right through the eyes are viewing, but theyres no one inside so connected and at the same time as an individual, so alone, the lights are on, but nobodies home.

Lost in dance, inside, a place where you must face the march, you can't let others decide how you empart footprints in the sand as no other has more right to anymore life then any other those who have been before and those yet to come, never stand for another's belief if it keeps from you your right to access the love and the feel of the wind encapsulated inside the lungs deserved by all more then any other doesn't matter whether from the palace or gutter.. no different from any other .. we all dance and breathe the same dust in the air as the ground constantly collides with our feet! all slaves to the rhythm, expressions of feet colliding concisely becoming faster the masters beat, the mighty drum that leads us as we become entranced intuitions colliding entities of the earth come to see the deserving earnest ceremony take to the bind, slowly all begin to feel the earth between thyre toes as the sky would light up and leave tingling in the body with a little cold burn, as the dedicated bodies become slaves to the reverb (learning to become pleasantly insane)slowly melting the sand into different places again, combined the many as they begin humming as one under the form of the master the many begin to harmonize and bring more to life as partial plaidies are called from grownd as beams of light did shine upon the land as underneath spirits began to rise from where our feet would stand the God silloettes came to life here to lend they're thoughts as the hive sink into their hands and think of nothing, merrily guided to the higher choirs where normally only the seraphim sing and dance as their encapsulating harmonies echo out with song... so softly leaning in and out as early humming and breathing culminated and from the power of from this collective mind, A giant being slowly revealed from the shroud... In....and out.. everyone moves around the centre coming closer and closer and then further and further til briefly they part at the start of repeating waves releasing tension, many repeatedly breaking apart to become one again, possessed by the rhythm master the drum, hum driven by the suns giant beating breathing heart..and then all at once the dust sat perfectly still floating in the air as the they all came back into thyre own body as all at once the ceremony was done.

© 2024 Simbles


Author's Note

Simbles
Just wrote this one a whim.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on June 29, 2024
Last Updated on June 30, 2024
Tags: Aboriginal, Dance, summoning spirits, apeasing the spirits, apeasing the gods, divine guidance

Author

Simbles
Simbles

Perth. , Streya, Australia



About
Its not a deplorable thing. People can have ideas... They might not make sense to anybody else or even to themselves at times, sometimes in itself is a paradox inside a paradox inside a pair of socks .. more..

Writing