The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent, Chapter 1: The Troublemaker

The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent, Chapter 1: The Troublemaker

A Chapter by Silent_Wolf
"

Maroon is only BASED off of the Cheshire Cat. This story isn't at all similar to Alice in Wonderland. I do not, however, own the Cheshire Cat or Alice in Wonderland, if you want to point fingers.

"
The Cheshire Wolf: Maroon Crescent
 
Chapter One: The Toublemaker

"Mummy! Mummy! Maroon's stolen my good bow again!" Squealed the british-accented voice of my sister.

"Maroooooon, what have I told you about stealing your little sister's bow?" My "mom" scolded.

"Foster sister," I corrected, waving my lovely, fluffy tail under Dribble's (My little brother's) black nose, making him sneeze.

PAUSE

Welcome to my life.

My name is Maroon Crescent, and I'm a wolf, colored a brilliant shade of... you guessed it, maroon. My belly is white, as is my muzzle, along with the tip of my tail. But that's enough of describing the brilliance of me (yes, yes, I know, I'm amazing), let's get on to describing my... *ahem* ...family. Here's the thing... they're not exactly my... family family. I was found as a pup in the woods by my foster mother when she was... on a walk. That's right, I'm a wolf with an owner. A human owner. GAK!

...What? Just because I grew up around humans doesn't mean I have to like them. All they do is stare at my coat all day. PSH, I mean, I know I'm pretty, but don't they have anything better to do?

... Anyway, back to my "family".

My "mother" is a golden labrador retriever, with long tresses of golden fur and bluish eyes. She says she cares for me... but I doubt it.
My "sister" is a young black labrador retriever with short fur, brown eyes, and she often wears a minty green bow tied onto her left ear. Bratty, in my opinion. Her name is Satin.
And my "brother" is a tiny little brown dachshund with black eyes (his father was the same breed). MESSY. DROOL. EVERYWHERE. MAKE... IT... STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

And that's all you need to know about them... for now.

RESUME

"Maroon..."

"FINE, here it is." I walked behind the nearby bookcase and came out with the bow clenched in my teeth.

With a little sigh of exasperation, Satin snatched the bow away and waddled off to find the female human who usually fastened it onto her ear. Dribble smiled stupidly and bit my tail gently, making the area he was gripping onto soaked with drool.

What's it going to take to escape from this family? I've got better things to do... like chewing on the little human pup's favorite toy.

END OF CHAPTER ONE


© 2013 Silent_Wolf


Author's Note

Silent_Wolf
What do you think? It's in progress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pawsome! It's a howlin' great story!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent_Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thankies! I've been looking for feedback on my stories, but I haven't been getting much. I saw your .. read more
DogDrawler

10 Years Ago

Fine by me. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013
Tags: comedy, speaking animals, craziness


Author

Silent_Wolf
Silent_Wolf

Wilkesboro, NC



About
I love writing stories about wolves, foxes, cats... heck, canines, felines, or animals of any kind! Humans are too confusing to write about. My photo is of a pet I used to own. She ran away a long tim.. more..

Writing
RIP RIP

A Book by Silent_Wolf