Freedom

Freedom

A Story by SilentTree
"

Everyone is going to die.

"
The people we lost, was going to get lost. 
Freedom is a fragil thing, it is to an extent. Only you can choose what set og freedom you live by and what you will not. There are many tayps of freedom, there is tue type freedom to do what you want, go where you want and freedom to speak what you want. I will be taking about the kind of freedom every human beaing deserves. Every human beaing  deserves the oppurtunity to say, to go and do what they want to. The oppurtunity should stand there and do its meaning. There are of course loopholes, if you want the oppurtunity that is been giving to you, it is only right that you dont have thoose oppurtunitys. Eritrea is a prison. 
It has walls so thick that you cant escape but so invisible that you cant see it. They create such an walk withing yourself that you dont know what freedom feals like. Evert day i think to myself, how does it feel when you feel freedom for the first time. The first time i felt freedom i was to young to register its presence. Mabey it was in the back og my mind but i still reamember the first time i felt free. It was my first time sesong show, i wonderd what it was and couldent shacke the feeling and i reamember the faces so vivid that it felt like yesterday. 
Freedom is a consept. When you have it you may take it for grated, i surley do. But when you grow up in a wall surroding you, you want to see the world. You feel surrounded and anything you do, you dident do beacuse they controled you. While growing up you may not recognize the things you take for grated but only when they are taken from you, tou start to realize how valubal it acually was. There are so many people that has fled from Eritrea, sone succeded others died while trying. Screaming and crying to god to save them while some are lucky to have stepdt into the kand og freedom. For each person the land og freedom is quite diffrent but genrally people enst the same. The freedom to be themselv and have their opinons. Stepping info the land og freedom feels like stepping info a new life where there are andless of possibilitys and things you can do. The only problem ks seperating your new life from ty old one. 
While you mabey you have freedom you still have the mindset of you past, you dident escape but created a prison for yourself again by thinking in the same mindset that made you fled. When you come to land og freedom you dont know what you are going to do. What do free people do? 

© 2024 SilentTree


Author's Note

SilentTree
I would appreciate it if you could spread this;) (please ignore the grammar problems)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Freedom is essential for all of us, to move, to think, to listen ; and when we don’t have freedom, we don’t realize what we are missing… spending time in any prison or war zone is demeaning to the mind and body; we must all fight to be free, and be able to live a life without boundaries;
Nicely written
Warmly
B🌷

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SilentTree

1 Week Ago

Thank you for finding the time to reveiw my story. I hope you liked it:)
Betty Hermelee

1 Week Ago

it was fine and i enjoyed the read!🌷



Reviews

Freedom is essential for all of us, to move, to think, to listen ; and when we don’t have freedom, we don’t realize what we are missing… spending time in any prison or war zone is demeaning to the mind and body; we must all fight to be free, and be able to live a life without boundaries;
Nicely written
Warmly
B🌷

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SilentTree

1 Week Ago

Thank you for finding the time to reveiw my story. I hope you liked it:)
Betty Hermelee

1 Week Ago

it was fine and i enjoyed the read!🌷

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
1 Review
Added on September 8, 2024
Last Updated on September 8, 2024
Tags: #power, #death, #freedom

Author

SilentTree
SilentTree

Dekenmare, Eritrea



About
I have a secret: all my stories are real. more..

Writing