+ Super Bookmarks

+ Super Bookmarks

A Story by Silencer
"

Useful Websites, PC Apps, Games, TV/Movie Streams, links to Documents, More.

"
 
 
Hi!
 
The + Super Bookmarks are a collection of web browser bookmarks (also called Favorites) that are designed for Windows PCs (although most will work on other platforms,) specifically Windows 10 64-bit, so as to provide maximum compatibility with all Windows versions.
 
Simply download them below, and then use your web browser's menu to "Import Bookmarks", from an "HTML file", and then direct it to them.  Then you'll have a new bookmarks folder called "+ Super".  Drag it to the front of your bookmarks bar, to the far left.
 
 

 
 
They contain several collections.  The two I'd most like to share are "Useful PC Apps" and "Games".
 
I started with computers in 1981, and have been a computer expert most of my life.  When it comes to setting-up fresh installations of Windows with basic software for common tasks, I've got the absolute best set of FREE Apps to handle them.  Better than anything else.  They may not look like much, but in my opinion, these are the absolute best PC Apps to date.  You'll find Apps here for almost every conceivable function.  This is the first place to look, for any PC App.
 
 

 

 

 
 
I'm a PC gamer.  The PC platform is the most technologically-advanced for gaming.  I created a collection of PC games that are in three categories:
 
Games - Online - MOUSE & KEYBOARD - All 39 FREE.
Games - Online - USES GAMEPADS - All 55 FREE.
Games - [DOWNLOAD] - 54, 52 FREE.
 
Total - 148, 146 FREE.
 
The two "Games - Online" folders should work on any platform.  The "Games - [DOWNLOAD]" games are tested on Windows 10 64-bit, so as to provide maximum compatibility with all Windows versions.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
The + Super Bookmarks file is very-small, under 1 Megabyte.  But, WritersCafe doesn't host files.
 
Most File Sharing sites have conditions and ways of functioning that don't work well with sharing these, (which, I like to update.)
 
The social media site MeWe works well for me.  Unfortunately, a free sign-up is required to access my page.  (I'm sorry about that, but it's the best I can do at the moment.)
 
 
Click here to go to the download page!
 
 
 
Thank-you for reading this!  Please, go here now:

© 2024 Silencer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on August 13, 2024
Last Updated on August 14, 2024
Tags: events in history, religion christian, spiritual development, torment

Author

Silencer
Silencer

Dayton, OH



About
It's pretty-well covered in my story! more..

Writing
Peace of Mind Peace of Mind

A Story by Silencer