Answers

Answers

A Story by Silencer
"

Part of the Training Program.

"

Answers

 

 

This is my first book!  I wrote it many, many years ago.  I stitched 27 or 28 copies together by hand, and passed out all but two of them.  It's a 'flip-book', where first you read the Question, and then turn the page, to see the Answer.  It's more fun to read, if you try to answer the Questions yourself, before reading the Answers.  After I re-published this, I noticed that I changed two of the Answers, while I was 'crazy'.  (#42, and #99.)  After reviewing the changes, I've decided to leave them.

 

Enjoy!

 

Update 2: I have changed my mind about Answer #14. The change, is at the end of this book.

 

 


Cover!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Answers


by

Stephen D. Summers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This book is dedicated to the best friend I've ever had (after JESUS,) my cousin, Joel Matthew Summers.  And to my parents Doug and Peggy, and to my brother, Andy.


This book is presented in a question and answer format.  It seems to be an easier way to communicate spiritual information.  Somewhat like how JESUS told parables (small stories.)  It's an easier way to make points.

This book contains my current opinions.  I may be wrong on a thing or two (or three.)  If you are to disagree with me, please use scripture to support your supposition.  There's no stronger way to make an argument.  In fact, the supreme court used to always use scripture for arguments.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1.  How long did it take for GOD to create everything?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2.  Which scripture explains, how GOD created everything, in that time frame?


(Either chapter and verse, or the actual Words:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 Peter 3:8.


"...with the LORD one day is AS a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3.  If the Word tells us to do something, then it is right for us to tell others to do those good things also.


What is it scripturally called, when we tell others, (that we do not have proper authority over,) to do things, which are not specifically in (or very obviously strongly supported by,) the Word?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Witchcraft."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4.  According to scripture, define "worldliness":

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 John 2:15-16, 2 Timothy 3:2-7, etc.  See also Romans 12:2.



* 1 John 2:15-16:  "Do not love the world or the things in the world.  If anyone loves the world, the love of the FATHER is not in him.  For all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-is not of the FATHER but is of the world."

* 2 Timothy 3:2-7:  "For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power.  And from such people turn away!  For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

* Romans 12:2:  "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5.  JESUS told us to do many things.


A.  What was the first thing HE told us to do?

B.  What was the thing HE told us to do first?

C.  What did HE most often tell us to do?

D.  What did HE tell us to do above all?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Matthew 4:17.


Matthew 6:33.

"Fear not."

"Guard your heart."


* Matthew 4:17:  "From that time JESUS began to preach and to say, 'Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.'"

* Matthew 6:33:  "But seek first the Kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6.  According to scripture, what is "work"?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To do the will of GOD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7.  Is it scripturally correct, (meaning right,) to "have a Plan B"?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8.  Please provide any scripture(s) which support(s) your last answer:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

John 14:14, Matthew 7:7-11, etc.


_______

_______


* John 14:14:  "If you ask anything in MY name, I will do it."

* Matthew 7:7-11:  "Ask, and it will be given to you;  seek, and you will find;  knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.  Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?  Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your FATHER WHO is in Heaven give good things to those who ask
 Him!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9.  Can a person who believes in JESUS, go to Hell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10.  Please provide any scripture(s) which support(s) your last answer:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Matthew 7:21-23


_______

_______


* Matthew 7:21-23:  "Not everyone who says to ME, 'LORD, LORD,' shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of MY FATHER in Heaven.  Many will say to ME in that day, 'LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in YOUR name, cast out demons in YOUR name, and done many wonders in YOUR name?'  And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you;  depart from ME, you who practice lawlessness!'"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11.  Can a person who doesn't believe in JESUS, go to Heaven?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12.  Please provide any scripture(s) which support(s) your last answer:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Abraham is in Heaven, and he died before JESUS was born.  Proof he's in Heaven, is in Luke 16:22-23, and elsewhere.


Another, better answer, is Luke 10:25-28.  Notice that JESUS doesn't mention that the man must also believe in HIM.

_______

_______


* Luke 16:22-23:  "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom.  The rich man also died and was buried.  And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

* Luke 10:25-28:  "And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested HIM, saying, 'TEACHER, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?'  HE said to him, 'What is written in the law?  What is your reading of it?'  So he answered and said, 'You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.'  And HE said to him, 'You have answered rightly;  do this and you will live.'"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13.  What does the Bible say more about, Money or Salvation?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Money", is talked about in the Bible four times as much as "salvation" is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14.  What does the Bible say about aliens, UFOs and crop circles?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In short:  There are no aliens.  If you see one, you're seeing either a "demon", or a "deception."


There are UFOs.  They are not spacecraft, they are "fallen angels", working to "deceive" man.

There are real crop circles.  The Bible speaks of "Signs in the Earth", in "the last days."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15.  What did JESUS warn us about in the last days?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Deception."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16.  The generation that sees what, will see the return of JESUS?

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

The rebirth of Israel.

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

17.  How long is a generation, in the Bible?

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

40 to 100 years.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

18.  What is the root of all evil?

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

"The love of money."

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

19.  What is the "Rapture"?

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.



* 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:  "For the LORD HIMSELF will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of GOD.  And the dead in CHRIST will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air.  And thus we shall always be with the LORD."

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

20.  Is the word "Rapture" in the Bible?

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

21.  Does the Bible say the rapture will occur?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.)



* 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:  "For the LORD HIMSELF will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of GOD.  And the dead in CHRIST will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air.  And thus we shall always be with the LORD."

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

22.  How many prophecies are needed to be fulfilled, before the rapture of JESUS can occur?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0.

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

23.  How many prophecies are left that could occur, before the rapture of JESUS?

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

1.  (The rebuilding of the outer court on the temple mount.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

24.  Approximately how many prophecies, did JESUS fulfill in HIS life (on Earth)?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Over 300.  (Perhaps over 1000, if you consider details.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

25.  According to the science of probability, what are the odds of that occurring?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 in a number so big it would take an encyclopedia set to write it down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

26.  Which Old Testament scripture explains why the Jews do not believe in JESUS?

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Isaiah 29:10.



* Isaiah  29:10:  "For the LORD has poured out on you The spirit of deep sleep, And has closed your eyes, namely, the prophets;  And HE has covered your heads, namely, the seers."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

27.  According to the science of probability, what are the odds of evolution occurring?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 in a number so big it would take an encyclopedia set to write it down.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

28.  Is it a sin to be afraid, worried or concerned?  Please elaborate:

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  See 5, part C.  (Fear is negative faith, or faith in the devil.)

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

29.  Faith comes by hearing, and hearing comes by what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The Word of GOD."

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

30.  What does "repent" mean?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To turn away from sin;  To think differently or afterwards;  To reconsider;  To change direction;  To return to your highest level.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

31.  If you have $200, and someone asks you for $100, what does the Bible say you are to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Give it to them.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

32.  What would you do, honestly:

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Give it to them.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

33.  Does the Bible support reincarnation?

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

34.  If you answered "No", please explain Matthew 17:12-13:

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

* Matthew 17:12-13:  "'But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished.  Likewise the SON OF MAN is also about to suffer at their hands.'  Then the disciples understood that HE spoke to them of John the Baptist."

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

35.  Is it scripturally correct for a Christian to think of themselves, as "providing for themselves"?

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

36.  Please elaborate:

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

GOD is your Provider.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

37.  How did JESUS respond to temptation?

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

HE cited scriptures.

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

38.  Where is the Ark of the Covenant today?

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

(This answer is not given.)

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

39.  Does the Bible have a secret code in it?

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

40.  What is JESUS' actual birthday, according to our current calendar?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

September 11, 3 BC.  (The 1st of Tishri, in 3 BC.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

41.  According to the Bible code, what forces did Einstein leave out of his grand unification theory?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good and Evil."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

42.  What does the Bible code have to say about Benjamin Netanyahu?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That he's to be "assassinated".  And, that his assassination has been "rescinded".

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

43.  Is most of the information that is available about the Bible code, true or false?

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

False.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

44.  Scripturally, are you presently in a "war"?

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

45.  Man is a ______, who possesses a ____, and lives in a ____.

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

"Spirit."


"Soul."

"Body."

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

46.  According to the Bible, if Israel possesses the Ark of the Covenant, could they lose a war?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

47.  Who authored the Bible?

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOD.

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

48.  With GOD, ___ things are possible?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"All."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

49.  ____ without ceasing?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pray."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

50.  The just shall live by _____?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Faith."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

51.  What day is "the Sabbath day"?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday.  The Sabbath is from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday.  (Incidentally, it is believed that the days of the week have never changed.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

52.  Where is GOD's Throne physically located?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(You have to have a very advanced understanding, to accept the true specific answer to this question.  So I'm leaving it out.)



Added in this version.


Above Jerusalem.


(THINK, about it.  GOD's Throne, does not move.  (Except when HE moves it, which HE presently, isn't.)

I know.  Just remember that GOD is literal.  And refer to 48!  And there will be other surprises, too.)

 

Earth's Location in the Universe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

53.  Is it wrong to do work on the Sabbath?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.  But it is wrong to do "regular" work on the Sabbath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

54.  Before a person who died can go to Hell, they have to be sentenced.  Where do they wait to be sentenced?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hades."  Which is like Hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

55.  Where is this place physically located?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The center of the Earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

56.  Is purgatory supported by scripture?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

57.  The power of life and death is in ___ ______?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The tongue."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

58.  How many books are in the Bible?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

66

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

59.  Suppose you had known Noah, (the guy who built the Ark for all the animals.)  Would it be right or wrong, for you to tell him what he should be doing with his time?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

60.  Would this principle apply to everyone, or just Noah?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

61.  Have you violated this principle?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Most likely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

62.  A wedding party, ran out of wine.  Then Mary told JESUS about it.  Then she said something to her servants.  What did she say to her servants?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do whatever HE tells you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

63.  To be the greatest of all, be the _______ of all?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Servant."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

64.  You shall be _______, even as your HEAVENLY FATHER is _______?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Perfect."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

65.  How does the Bible say to be perfect?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

James 3:2.



* James 3:2:  "For we all stumble in many things.  If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

66.  Only GOD is ____?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

67.  Can you succeed in life without GOD?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not really.  (Notice how I said that, instead of just "No.")

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

68.  What does the devil want from GOD, and also, what does the devil want for you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HIS Throne.


"Hell."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

69.  What is the primary difference, between a New Age book, and the Bible?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JESUS."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

70.  JESUS has paid for your past sins.  Has HE paid for your current and future ones?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

71.  GOD is ____?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LOVE."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

72.  Does GOD currently Rule this world?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, with a caveat:  Technically, the devil currently has rulership of this world, (given to him by Adam, taken back by JESUS.)  However, he has no authority over believers, and he's basically just a limited tool, mostly used by GOD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

73.  Is it a sin to drink alcohol?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.  But "drunkenness" is.  (JESUS' first public miracle was turning water into wine.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

74.  Is it a sin to smoke cigarettes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All chemical abuse is "sorcery".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

75.  Is it a sin to cuss?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  Because, the Bible says, "Put away all manner of foul language."  Otherwise, it wouldn't be.  (There would be no foul language, if the Bible didn't say there was.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

76.  Do all suicide bombers go to Hell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.  But the vast majority do.  Examples include, two retarded women, who were recently used.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

77.  Can a murderer go to Heaven?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, although it is either harder, or less likely.  (As is also the case for "rich men.")  One of the two murderers hung with JESUS, went to Heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

78.  What is the most important thing for you to do in life?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Love GOD."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

79.  What is the second most?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Love your neighbor, as yourself."  This is the root of 'The Golden Rule', which is "Do unto others, as you would like them to do unto you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

80.  What is the greatest tragedy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That people and angels are going to Hell.  (I must also mention, the price GOD paid for us.  However, that is also joyful, because it makes it so that we can be with HIM.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

81.  Do animals go to Heaven?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  Pets go to Heaven, and if a believer says, "All animals are my pets," then guess what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

82.  Is there another chance, for people who go to Hell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Answer removed in this version.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

83.  Is killing in war, the same as murder?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not if you're attacking militants.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

84.  Is capital punishment (putting someone to death) the same as murder?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not if the person's guilty.  (And the punishment fits the crime.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

85.  There is a saying:  "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right."  According to scripture, is this true or false?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

True.  "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."  However, it should also be noted that, "Apart from GOD, you can do nothing."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

86.  Why did GOD create man?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To have friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

87.  Why did GOD create women?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It is not good for man to be alone."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

88.  Suppose you're married to one person of the opposite sex, and you only have sex with them.  What does GOD think about your sex life?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The bed is undefiled."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

89.  Is it better to be single, or married?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Single, if you can bear it."  Otherwise, married.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

90.  Is it true that GOD cannot lie?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, however, HE has lied by proxy.  In the old testament there is a story about a foreign army attacking Israel, which GOD blinded, using a sandstorm.  GOD then told someone, to lead that army to a certain place, and lie, about where he was leading them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

91.  Is it true that the devil always lies?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  He is incapable of speaking exactly accurate truth. Every single thing he says, is 'technically' a lie, (in some little detail, usually.)  However, if you accept, believe and repeat (say) his words, you can make many of his lies, true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

92.  Where do your thoughts come from?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heaven, Hell and you.  Just like in the old cartoons, with the little angel on one shoulder, and the little devil on the other.  That's what it's really like.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

93.  Is patience a virtue?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  But it isn't always the right way to go.  On one hand, the Bible says "Possess your soul with patience."  On the other, look at what JESUS did with the whip in the temple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

94.  How does one "believe" in JESUS?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The same way you believe anything, with facts and evidence.  Unlike all other books, the Words of the Bible can prove themselves, with study.  Prophecy doesn't hurt either.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

95.  Why is there so much confusion in the world?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Confusion is of the devil."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

96.  Should we obey the government?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, unless they tell you to do something contrary to what GOD has told you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

97.  What's the deal with 'faith healing'?  Is it real?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

98.  Who will win the war on terror?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESUS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

99.  How will the world end?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It won't.  But if you mean the world 'as we know it':  Decrypt for perfection.  JESUS will then rule the world from HIS Throne in Jerusalem for 1000 years.  Then later, more stuff happens.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

100.  (Considering James 3:2.)  If when you wake up in the morning, a voice pops in your head and asks, "Do you want to live?", what is the scripturally correct response:


A.  Yes.   B.  No.   C.  Other.   D.  I don't know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

C.  Other.  The scripturally correct response, is scripture itself.  Such as:  "The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want."  Notice the Word "want" in both the question and the answer.  You could also preface this with "No," making B. acceptable, if this is where you're coming from in your heart.  Because we don't "want" for anything, get it?  But answering "No," could also be taken as meaning that you actually don't want to live.  So per James 3:2, I wouldn't say "No."  A.  Yes, can also be an acceptable answer, per:  "I have set before you life and death, and good and evil.  Choose life."  But answering "Yes," is admitting (confessing) that you "want" life, implying that you don't have it, and that you "want" for it.

JESUS said, "Let your yes be yes, and your no be no."  And then basically, shut-up.  But as you can see in this example, sometimes you must answer with scripture, if you wish to comply with James 3:2.


* James 3:2:  "For we all stumble in many things.  If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

101.  What is the most powerful scripture in the Bible?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Matthew 4:17.  Notice that there are three confusing phrases in that single scripture.  Decipher it.


* Matthew 4:17:  "From that time JESUS began to preach and to say, 'Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.'"

* Matthew 6:33:  "But seek first the Kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness, and all these things shall 
be added to you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

102.  What is the meaning of life?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See 86.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

103.  Describe angels:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Angels are like people, except:  They are holy, without sin (except fallen angels,) and are therefore very powerful.  They have wings and can fly.  They are normally invisible, but they can reveal themselves to people, even appearing as a regular person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

104.  Should you talk to your angels?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not unless they're in the flesh.  But you may by proxy, through GOD.  However, about all you have to say to them is: " Thank-you for your help, and I'm sorry I make you work overtime."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

105.  Should you talk to your loved one who's passed away?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sure, but you must do it through GOD.  (It is a sin to talk with the "dead", but people in Heaven are not "dead", they are "alive".)  To do this, simply say something like:  "GOD, would you please let (insert name here) hear what I'm about to say?  Thank-you!"  And then say what you want.  Bypassing GOD here though, would make it a 'technical' sin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

106.  How can you discern if a spiritual leader is trying to mis-lead you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JESUS is LORD."  If the leader boldly proclaims those three Words, and doesn't shy away from them, then they are not trying to mis-lead you.  (They might be mis-leading you, but they aren't trying to.)  One who shies away from those Words, is evil.


Oh, by the way, JESUS is LORD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

107.  Have you learned anything of value?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.  GOD bless you and yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

108.  What is the number of perfection?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

109.  What is the number of the Earth?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

110.  What is the number of completion?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

111.  How can we try to save everybody?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESUS said, "Lift ME up, and I will draw all men unto MYSELF."

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

112.  What's the surest way to know, that you'll have a relationship with GOD after you die?

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have a relationship with GOD before you die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

113.  How can you hear GOD's Voice?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are several ways:


First, is your conscience.  However, your conscience can become screwed-up over time.  Renewing your mind to the Word, gets you back on track.

Second, (the first 'actual' answer,) is straight from HIS Word.  When reading HIS Word, you'll think of situations in your life that those Words apply to.  That's hearing GOD.

Third:  "HE will bring to your remembrance things I have spoken to you."  What this means is, suppose you're in some situation, any situation.  Say for example, you need to get an hours’ worth of housework done in 15 minutes.  And then the following comes to your mind:  "Let all things be done decently and in order."  That is a scripture.  That is GOD, telling you HIS thought about it.  (HE knows your thinking, etc.)  Or conversely, HE might remind you of, "Redeem the time."  This might imply the opposite unction, for you to rush.  You must hear a lot of Word for this to work, so that HE has some vocabulary to work with.  (Romans 10:17:  "So then faith comes by hearing, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.")

Side Note:  Have you ever noticed that when you read, you 'say' the words in your head?  Our brains compute 'spoken' words.  Goes along with "Faith comes by hearing..."

Fourth, there are (many) other ways also.  As you grow with GOD, you'll hear HIM more clearly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Bible can sometimes appear to contain conflicts.


The key is to take the Bible as a whole, in order to put everything into proper perspective.  Then you can see how truths can supersede, link, and fold into one another, and how there really aren't any conflicts.


GOD bless you and yours,

Steve

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could have easily made this book with 500 or so questions and answers.  But hopefully, these are enough to help you gain a good enough understanding, so that you can continue to help yourself, and others, in these confusing and difficult times.  And not be deceived.


Again, I may be wrong about some of these things, but currently, I believe every word of this.  It has taken me many years and much effort to arrive at these conclusions.  I hope they can act as a springboard, launching you to even higher levels of understanding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Answer #14, Updated:
 
Logical proof of alien life, is in Genesis 15:5.
 
Genesis 15:5: Then He brought him outside and said, “Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them.” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.”
 
When GOD said "count the stars if you are able to number them.", He wasn't just giving an example to make His immediate point. He was giving instruction to mankind, in the WORD. (And also, a clear indication of His intentions, for our future.)
The fact that we CANNOT, (do the math,) number the stars, (it would be impossible,) unless some are inhabited by intelligent life, is logical (scriptural) proof, of the existence of intelligent life on other planets, from GOD.
I think that GOD intends for us to surmise this, from these words.
 
There are aliens.
(There's no other way, that mankind could count the stars.)
 
Also, there is a holographic projection, in Exodus 3:2:
 
Exodus 3:2: And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
 
This is at a minimum an imitation, of holographic technology, which we have today.
(As to why GOD did things this way, I leave to your interpretation.)
 
And there is a UFO, in 2 Kings 2:11:
 
2 Kings 2:11: Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
 
Clearly a powerful flying craft took Elijah.
(This example illustrates, that the Bible does not say, that UFOs don't exist.)
 
 
/
 
 
GOD bless and be with you.
 
-Steve
 
:o)
 
 
 
Thank-you for reading this!  Please, go here now:
 
 
 

© 2024 Silencer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have saved in my library for reading. Lengthy and a bundle of knowledge. Thànk you friend for sharing.

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silencer

3 Weeks Ago

This is the first book I wrote, and I'm very happy with it. It's fun to read, and I know that the i.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 31, 2024
Last Updated on August 1, 2024
Tags: events in history, religion christian, spiritual development, torment

Author

Silencer
Silencer

Dayton, OH



About
It's pretty-well covered in my story! more..

Writing