The after show

The after show

A Story by anna
"

My version of a squeal to tale tall heart.

"

 

                The horrors stares stare back me. My lips curl into a smile, saying in a wicked tone "What’s wrong cops, what’s with the scary face...?" I step towards the cops " Don't give such a horror expression, you knew that I did all it along, you cops were watching, and watching me... Until... Until... I CRACKED!" "This was your plan all along; you knew I was going to kill the old man! So do not mock me, with your witted smiles! Your dumb founded innocence!"

                Breathing steadily I took in this moment, to capture the expression, the cold, blood, horrified stare, to the creatures who were pointing their guns at me while they shoved me into the pale wall. Still the cold old man's heart was beating with in these walls. After having these metal chains around my wrist with one of the cops holding me, I look up to the cops having them say something ever so lightly "w-why... Why... Did you do it?" With the smile, still one my face, my eyes getting wilder "it was because of his eye. His eye drove me into insanity."

                "His eye?" the cop said more loudly.

                "YES! You stupid creature, his eye, his ice cold, blue, eye, taunted me, drove me to kill.  The old man's eye had the eye of a voucher, IT WAS MOCKING ME! I DID NO HARM; I MADE JUSTICE HERE LAST NIGHT!" I shrilled in an evil laughter.

                "You’re a crazed man. You are insane," said the cop behind me. I turned back looking at the creatures stern face. Thinking to myself 'these odd beings, holding me against my will, binding my wrist, so I cannot remember the blood shed that was marked on my hands, the thrill and power that ran through my thick veins.’ I want this thrill, the blood mixed with shrieking screams that fill the black night. But first, these creatures, who call themselves human, they’re the ones who are crazy and insane, I am for one not insane... or am I?

                I laughed back " I am not insane! ALL OF YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE CRAZY!” I turned backed, with my wicked eyes staring at the creature cold expression. I grabbed hold of my senses and made the cop bash his head 17 times before all the blood dripped out. Blood leaking out of the perfectly cracked skull staining the white egg shell walls. I soon run out the door bursting through the halls. Gun shots come behind me , running, through this maze, chains still binding my wrists.  How can I escape from the thrill of insanity?

                Running, jumping, running, the cycle repeats. I think to myself 'I have killed another one the so called Innocent creatures, they opened fire at me, seeing at the very moment the realization hit me..... I was insane... but how do they know if they aren't insane...what if killing other people is a way to regain my saneness?'. Returning to earth, coming to a sudden stop, looking all around me, creatures standing all behind me and in front of me, death is staring me right in the face. I can no longer fight this guilt, I am out run, outnumbered, out of power. The flashing lights blinded my eyes, this is where I meet my end, haling my body in the car banded from head to toe, and there is nowhere to escape.

                Buildings rush by me, my last and final thought 'then everything was black and everything went so fast seeing my memories as if I was reliving them... then again it went black and then I knew that this was the end...’ I sat, in this gray stoned room with just a chair hooked with wires, and a TV. The TV flickered on to the news. The news reporter, who had the same vulture eye that old man had speaking out through the TV screen into my ears.  “Old man dead, found in his apartment, chopped up and buried under the floor board. A cop was killed by getting his head bashed on the wall so hard. The killer has been found and caught, and will not be testify in court but will be directly put into the chair, we stop this killer in his trackers, but to the people who lost the people the love....... "

                'Thump'

                'Thump'

                'Thump'

                Even when I am close to my own death, I still hear the cold hearts beat that once beats in old man's chest. I said silently “I am not insane, just the people who make me insane are the ones who are insane and mad."

                Moreover, there went the white flash to lock me away in my chamber of madness and darkness where I cannot scream for help or make a slight glimpse at the light that shined my eyes before I was locked away.

© 2013 anna


Author's Note

anna
hope you enjoyed

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 16, 2013
Last Updated on February 16, 2013
Tags: tale, tall, heart, horror, Poe

Author

anna
anna

TX



About
Hello there, I welcome you to my profile. Let me tell you about my self. I am Anna,born on July 21st and 16. Poetry and any other writing is one of my passions I love to do, i also do some photography.. more..

Writing
Caught Caught

A Story by anna


Good Bye Good Bye

A Poem by anna