Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Woman

The Woman

A Story by Silas
"

this story will suck.

"

Her figure stood in front of my car. In the light of the headlights she smiled, her lips beckoned as she wiped her hair back. Strange was a feeling longing for nothing more but to be with this woman, I could not understand what was happening at this moment. She walked to my door as I rolled down my window. "Would you like a ride?", I asked in a wondering voice. She did not answer when i had asked but she stared and walked to the passenger side only to stop and get in my vehicle.

I felt the world erupt with emotion as this strange woman sat beside me, it was like I wished to kill her but wanted to love her all at once. Though these thoughts came, one came to stick out the most and that was, what the hell is going on?? We stayed quiet and parked for what seemed like hours untill suddenly she spoke. "How could you see me when I arrived, and what do you like most about life?" These questions were odd but I figured nothing could be stranger, so i answered the best i could, "I guess because you were right in front of my headlights and If i would honestly have to pick something it would be just knowing that life can be limitless".

"What would you do if you died?" I didn't know how to answer this, but as i opened my mouth to speek i felt white hot pain run through my body. My mind was rushing with wonder while taste was bloody and all at once the woman was gone and replaced by people grabbing at me. I heard sirins in what seemed like distence, but i was not sure. Lightly i was lifted and loaded somewhere, and I managed to squint to see that i was in the back of an abulence. I caught a glimps of the nurse that was smiling and the strange woman near her waiting for an answer to what she had asked. I tryed to answer once more but darkness was upon me. My mind filled with horrrable images that were undescribable.

I awoke in a bed, light was coming from a window. "Take it easy and don't sit up to fast!" The voice came from a nurse in the room. "where am I?", "What happen?", I asked straight away.

"Your car crashed into a truck, your lucky to be alive and your in the hospital right this moment sir." I gazed around the room, it was empty besides us. The woman was gone and the world was back to how it felt, besides pain, before I had seen her.

 

As I looked back at this strange moment in my life it gave me chills. Life had beeen quiet and thirty years later, now, I lay in my bed. She entered my bedroom. I recived the same question as before and I answered, "If i were to die I would want to be with you."

"Then come with me now, I'll show you what you want". She reached out her hand and I took it slowly,I knew then what had happen so long ago.

I went with Death as she called this moment, I had what i wanted. Life i thought, had never been better. Now that I am limetless and free.

 

© 2011 Silas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
Added on April 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 3, 2011

Author

Silas
Silas

Pecatonica, IL



About
Well there is not alot to tell but i really would like someone to read what i got to show. more..

Writing
Black Spider Black Spider

A Poem by Silas