A Beautiful Nightmare

A Beautiful Nightmare

A Poem by Shimmy
"

An expressive reflection on the blurred lines between dreams and reality

"
In the depth of your eyes I found my forever home. Your presence ignites the emotions in me that never existed before. I didn't know this type of happiness existed in this world. Your presence makes the energy surge through my body and makes my numb heart feel alive and beating more fiercely. You turned my darkest sorrows into radiant joy, my nightmares into dreams. The dreams that I could only think of and not dare to think could ever become reality. The courage and support I always craved for I found it from you. Are you really my reality or one of my dreams that resides in my brain and is longing to become my reality? I found myself wondering What really are you or are you another one of my nightmares that comes with beautiful eyes, one glance at your eyes you could easily picture the perfectness and a hopeful future but I wonder a nightmare cannot be this beautiful but all the bad things have beautiful starting isn't it like that or is it just me thinking that way.
Sometimes the things that seems too good to be true can turn out to be nightmare in disguise .Maybe you are an angel or maybe not.
No wonder what I do and think I could never figure you out. Who exactly are you.....are you my saviour or my prayer that came true.
Whoever you are I am willing to take the risks.

© 2024 Shimmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on August 31, 2024
Last Updated on September 1, 2024

Author

Shimmy
Shimmy

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan



About
Giving words to my imagination. Jotting random thoughts. more..

Writing