Tempted,

Tempted,

A Chapter by Jasmine S. Edwards
"

are those whose mind states are ill

"

A prostitute is murdering her customers and stealing their valuables- company deeds and what not. Only problem is that this prostitute works in the biggest red light district in the city.

  Carmyne and Kenjin are in for a wild time trying to track her or him down and any accomplishes. They run into prostitutes that will sleep with opposite and the same sex customers.  A few men ask Kenjin if he’s looking for a good time until Carmyne rescues him saying he’s her customer. Another woman asks the two if they want a threesome and she quickly denies before Kenjin gets any ideas.

  Carmyne runs into an old friend of her’s, Vanilla who wonders if she’s coming back to work as “Chocolate”. Carmyne pretends that she is working and Kenjin is her customer. The woman is jealous that she found such a fine man. Carmyne asks her friends where “Big Papa” is. She informs her that they are under new leadership; “Big Papa” was taken out. She tells her that a woman is running the show now and the prostitutes are making more money than ever.



  Carmyne remembers a customer- a woman who asked her if she could take out a rival crime boss. She refused and the customer told her that she’d find someone else.

  Carmyne tells Kenjin that they should look for this woman, she remembers her face but not her name. After searching around they come up with nothing. Carmyne asks another past co-worker, a gay man who attracts more female customers than male to his dismay, if he knows where they can find the head pimp. Carmyne finds out that her friend was that someone and she took out "Big Papa", the crime boss and the woman. Vanilla is now head pimp. She is very skilled in getting many prostitutes jobs at bars and clubs and even the casino.



  Vanilla is the person they were looking for and Kenjin lets her deal with her past. Carmyne confronts Vanilla about her actions, but she tells her that she never murdered any of her customers, that’s what the other prostitutes are for. She does confess to killing the previous head pimp, but not the woman and the crime boss. She attempted to kill the crime boss but failed. The head pimp thought it was the woman and killed her before killing the crime boss. With them out the way she took out "Big Papa". Carmyne sees that the prostitutes are better off under her leadership. They are prospering and being placed in safer environments. Seeing no reason to arrest her since the murders will just keep occurring no matter what, she and Kenjin move on.


Sequence: "Tempted"-Kero One

To wind down, they decide to check out the casino. To start off the night, they got many drinks from the bar. They hit the slot machines second. Kenjin gives up after a few minutes after losing most of his money. He drags Carmyne to a Black Jack table with a plan to gain back what he lost. He is a skilled card counter and gets back the money he lost and tripled it within a few games. Security is called but Kenjin and Carmyne slip out of the casino with all their winnings. The two debate about what to do next. They spilt up; Carmyne enjoys a drag show while Kenjin wastes most of his earnings at a strip club. When the night is over both stumble back to his apartment and pass out on the floor...well Kenjin hit the floor while Carmyne fell on top of him.




© 2014 Jasmine S. Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

396 Views
Added on March 24, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014


Author

Jasmine S. Edwards
Jasmine S. Edwards

Rochester, NY



About
College student who loves to write in my free time :) Always looking for inspiration and a good story to read. I write what comes to my mind or my takes on stories unfinished. My smart phone, a pen a.. more..

Writing