Luke and Lydia

Luke and Lydia

A Story by GEMINUS
"

Psychopathic Luke awaits neurotic Lydia's arrival to his home.

"

Luke and Lydia

 

 

 

LUKE

 

     She should be here in about half an hour. She called me before I got in the shower and told me where she was. I just finished bathing the dirt off my body from this morning. I would’ve washed right after I got done digging, but I was too tired to stand in the shower, so I just hopped in bed. I slept for a good, long time, too, because I ended up waking up at five. And when I did get up, I went in the kitchen and fixed myself a ham sandwich with some chips. Then I drunk some fresh, cool lemonade and ate some more chips (a nice handful). I was full, so I went in the living room and sat on the couch, making sure not to sit on the bloodstain, because it was still wet and I didn’t feel like cleaning it up (long, tedious process). I turned on the television (fresh, clear wide-screen) and changed the channels until I laid my eyes on Roseanne. About a half an hour later, I got up and took a nice shower to wash the dirt off, and now I’m back on the couch watching Roseanne (marathon) and waiting on the doorbell to ring.

     She should be here in about half an hour. She’s a habitual rusher and I’m sure she can’t wait to see her little baby Lily and take her home. She’s been crazy about Lily since she had her last month and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so passionate about something. Because she’s such a good mother, I might consider digging up Lily’s spot and burying her next to her. There aren’t a lot of good mothers in the world. Mine defiantly wasn’t sweet. She’d curse me and make me dress up as a girl. Put lipstick on me and everything. I used to cry. I cried every time she did me wrong until I reached about thirteen years old when her craziness didn’t faze me anymore. Now that she’s up in heaven or down in hell or wherever, she can see how little her s**t amounted to and how untouched I am. Sometimes I wish I didn’t kill her, because I dream of doing something really great in front of her and seeing what type of stupid face she would make. It’s too late for that now, though.

     She should be here in about half an hour. She’ll ring the doorbell and I’ll let her in. I might cover the blood on the couch so she won’t get jittery or anything like that. I was surprised Tommy squirted so much. I must’ve hit some kind of artery when I stabbed him, because his blood just squirted and squirted and squirted. It’s a good thing I aimed his neck toward that one spot, or else that blood would’ve sprayed everywhere. I’m happy I didn’t end up struggling too much with him, either, or else stuff in the living room would’ve gotten messed up and I would’ve had to clean up a bunch. And now that I think about it, he did give me a lot of trouble yesterday. He gave me a nice, bloody lip and did a good number on my leg. He would’ve knocked me out if that punch of his was just a tad bit straighter, too, but luckily I was quick enough to make a side move and counter him. It was hell digging that grave yesterday. It wouldn’t have been so bad if he hadn’t done that number on my leg. Oh well. Oh well. Oh wellllllll.

     She should be here in about half an hour. She’s never been late to anything all the time I’ve known her. She’s a real organized person and I think it actually hurts her physically not to have something in order the way she wants it. That’s good, though, because it seems like all the people I’ve met have been sheer, unorganized pieces of hard s**t. My father was unorganized, but he was never quite bright, anyway. He didn’t have much of a capacity to keep things in order. He would’ve spent hours and hours on that goddamn puzzle if I’d let him. I guess I knew that before I gave it to him, though. Still, I think that at the back of my head I thought that maybe he changed a little since I last saw him, but it wasn’t so. He was the same useless, stupid fart from way back. Angela called two days ago, asking for him and things like that. I told her I didn’t know where he was and she kept going crazy about how I was the last person to see him and how he’s never been known to not return her phone calls. I asked her if she remembered when he used to laugh when Mom made me wear those dresses. She got all quiet and stayed quiet for about a minute before asking about him again and then I hung up on her. I hope she doesn’t come poking around here trying to look for clues and stuff like that. If she does, I’ll probably have to go through the trouble of knocking her off, too.

     She should be here in about half an hour. It’s funny how quick she is to get places and how jumpy she is about things. Tommy was a lot like that, accept he wasn’t organized like Lydia is. He used to think things up quicker than I could ever hope of doing. He was kind of a genius, now that I think about it. He was a good friend to me. He’s helped me with my articles a great deal and I’m twice the journalist I was all because of him. I suppose that is what best friends are for. When I woke up this morning, before I went for Lily, I dialed his number. That’s a funny thing, dialing a dead man’s number. When I woke up from my nap today, I caught myself doing the same thing. I guess it’ll take some time getting used to, but it’ll get used to, I’m sure. I’ve never had trouble with things like this. The trouble of it all doesn’t take any time to go. Matter of fact, I don’t think it ever even comes. I guess it all lies in reorganizing my brain. That’s where all the fault lies. Reorganizing my brain, because the brain gets used to things and after you change something or get rid of something unique like Tommy, it takes some doing to rewire some stuff. I’ll be done with it soon enough, though. To think, I wouldn’t be worrying about any of this if he hadn’t raised his voice so loud. I’m still not sure what made him do that. Tommy was never one to raise his voice, because I told him how much of a bad mood things like put me in. But he went ahead and did it. Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

     She should be here in about half an hour. I’m sure, because I did a pretty swell job of timing Mom’s arrival. She rang that doorbell right on the dot. I was really happy I’d been so good with my timing. I was so excited that I gave her a big, nice hug as soon as she stepped in. She looked at me like I was crazy, because I don’t think we’ve ever hugged before. Then she was quiet for a while and stood still and then hugged me again. She hugged me really tight and then I took her into the kitchen. Angela’s been calling about her, too. I really do hope Angela doesn’t come poking around here looking for clues and things like that. She’s always been nosy. I suppose that’s how she got to be so smart. She used to satisfy her curiosity with books and serious movies and things like that and would lock herself away in her room while Mom yelled at me and beat me and made me wear dresses. Angela got so smart she was valedictorian of her class, went to Princeton, went to Yale Law School, and became a top lawyer in New York City. I haven’t seen her in years, but she calls harassing me about stuff time and time again. I wonder if she might visit someday. That’d be interesting. Sometimes I get urges to put my hands on her, too. I don’t think she’ll ever come, though. She looks down on me. She knows I don’t mix well with most people and she doesn’t like that. She’s always had this thing about wanting me to be normal. One time, I called her and gave her a nice, long explanation about how and why I couldn’t be normal. She just hung up. Didn’t want to hear it. My reasoning was too stupid for her big, genius brain. I don’t have a sister, but she’ll call here and there just to harass me about Mom or Dad. She’s good at that. Sometimes I get the urge to put my hands on her, too.

     She should be here in about half an hour. I know she’s jumpy about seeing her little Lily. I know she is, because she started crying and crying when she dropped her off here. I told her I would take good care of the little cuty. She said she trusted me, but was just still very attached to her and felt horrible about leaving her. I told her I would take good care of her again and that it would only be two days they’d be apart. She smiled at me when I said that and then went on outside to her taxi. I stood on the patio, watching her, little Lily in my arms. She yelled, “You’re the best neighbor ever!” before getting in. I started laughing. Laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. To tell the truth, I never thought nothing would happen to little Lily. She just did all that screaming. I can’t stand stuff like that. Maybe I should start reminding people more. That might ease things. If it doesn’t, I’ll live with it like I do everything else. Just like I live with that loud passing of the train every day. That drives me nuts. I can’t do anything about that, though. Some things in the world you just can’t touch. My grandfather told me that the day he died. He died because he got hurt in a car accident. He died and I kissed his head at the funeral and Mom smacked me later that day and told me kissing dead bodies was nasty and then she made me wear a yellow dress. My grandma died the year after that. She was mean. Really really really really mean. I never liked her much. She was mean. Oh well. Oh well. Oh well. Oh well. Oh welll.

     She should be here in about half an hour. She’ll ring that doorbell. I’ll welcome her in and then her take her down some type of way. I want it to be something really hard, though. I don’t care if I make a big mess. Of course, I’ll try to keep her screaming and hollering down, because girls tend to scream really really loud. I’m pretty good at these sorts of things, though, so I figure I won’t have trouble. She shouldn’t put up much of a fight, either. I hope I get to poke her eyes out. I’ll do that and then stuff them in her mouth and pee in it and stick my dicky in it. I hope I get to do some nice things with her body after everything is over and done with. Things are always still warm down there even when they’re dead. I’ll lick her neck some, because she has a pretty neck. I never see a lot of pretty necks anymore. Lots of models have pretty necks, but regular people don’t. Lydia does, though. And I hope I get to cut off her hands and play with them a little, because I always forget to cut off the hands. That’s because I’m always into the moment and when I’m in the moment I tend to forget important things like that. I just really hope I don’t forget to stick my dicky in her, because that feels really good and its almost like the real thing except that you have to be a little more imaginative. When I did it with Lily, I imagined I was doing it to a cherub from the heavens and that gave me one of the best feelings in the world. I’ll have to be really really imaginative when I do it with Lydia so I feel good. And things shouldn’t get too messy if she doesn’t do too much yelling, because things like that make me lose my mind and make want to cut and cut and cut. If I cut, I’ll cut off her lips and rub them together. I’m good at making people’s lips make noises when I rub them together. Then I’ll cut off her tits and try them on. That sort of thing is interesting. My mom and Trixie and Hannah and Brittany had flat tits, but Lydia has these big, fresh, sumptuous tits so I should get to have fun with those. And when everything is done and over with, I’ll find her a place out in the backyard. Then I’ll have to work hard and shovel. After I shovel, I’ll take a bath and watch television and I hope another marathon of Roseanne will come on tomorrow. I really do like this show. Not a lot of shows make me laugh like Roseanne does. I think I might’ve seen every episode. When I get tired of Roseanne, I’ll find some other show to watch. I need to start watching movies again, too. Movies are fun. Especially dark ones. Those make me think a lot. Oh yeah, and I need to get Netflix. I’ve been lazy and I’ve forgotten about it about a hundred times. Hopefully, I’ll remember. I might do it tomorrow after I get back from work, but there are just sooo many movies to choose from. I think I might start with the classics. I’ve been burning to see Sunset Boulevard and A Streetcar Named Desire. Especially A Streetcar Named Desire, because that has Vivien Leigh in it and I completely adore her. I wish she was alive so I could make her my wife. They say she had bipolar disorder, but I don’t mind that. She has to be one of the top actresses, but, of course, the best actress of all time is Katherine Hepburn. No one compares to Katherine. I don’t think it’s possible for her to make a bad movie. I wish I could marry her, too.

     She should be here in about half an hour. She’s good with time. It’s rare to find someone good with time. Time’s something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. A lot people don’t realize how important time is. If people valued time more, people would live better lives. My parents were never good with time. One time, my mom took her

 

 LYDIA

 

and then I’ll set up a new banking account, but Ill have to make sure Im sneaky with it, because if he sees me as a bad person he’ll hate me and everything will be messed up and it will all be for no reason. I just hope he keeps his word, though, and takes me to the Bahamas. Then we’ll do it I have to make sure I have to How do I trick him into not wearing 1, though? Because he its not like he is stupid or something like that He has tradition and morals and is really stern. I’ll find some way to do it cause I’m a pretty good sneaker and I can be manipultive when I wanna be and its all for my Lily Forget that b*****d for leaving.

                      Im gonna be rich rich rich rich rich rich once the plan works. A CEO. A nice young one 2. A nice mansion. I’m gonna be livin in a nice nice nice mansion and she’ll see that I finally made it and she’ll see me with Lily and whatever kinda kid he gives me and she’ll know I didnt turn out to be a piece of crap like her and that I made it I made it I made it cause I’ll be livin in a mansion in the nicest richest part of Rolling Hills and she wont be able to say nothin I cant cant wait. CANT WAIT!

                                                                I just hav to make sure he doesn’t wear one, but thatll be hard because its not like he’s stupid but if he doesn’t and everything works out I’ll be rich and we might even get married and if we don’t I’ll still be rich rich and I might not even stay here in Rolling Hills I might even move out to L.A. why not because Ill be able to afford it I need a change of scenery fun fun fun for my kids and I just hope he doesn’t wear one it’ll feel better, anyway.

     One day ILL be looking down from my mansion balcony and I’ll see the horizon and I’ll be happy because I earned every inch of it and I’ll have all the nice things I want because I earned them and Ill be able to pay for Lily’s school and it wont worry me none and all things will be fine because I earned it and he’ll be trapped and the money’ll keep rollin in and rollin in but I hope he marries me because I actually feel for him and I’ll grow old and nice and live a life of luxury and never have to lift a finger and thats what life is about Not lifting a single finger and letting other people do stuff for you since I worked so hard to get where I am and I cant wait cant wait cant wait until I get that mansion and I should get to his house in about half an hour

 

 

LYDIA TOWNSHEND

 

Reported Missing: April 12th, 2013

Hair: Brown

Height: 5’10

Eye Color: Grey

Age: 30

 

 

 

 

© 2013 GEMINUS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is very interesting, but I think that the text is a little too simple...

I would try make this story a lot more visual and descriptive, maybe try to put in even some more wise cracks like the ones "oh wellll..."

You seem to have had a relly good ideea, so why not also try to make it a little longer :P ?

A.M.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013