Has No Eyes, But Sees All

Has No Eyes, But Sees All

A Chapter by Shadowkai
"

You can run but you'll never escape him

"

It was a crisp fall morning. The gang and I were at school goofing around on the internet. Out of nowhere Ben hopped onto the computer next to me and pulled up a game.

“Ben, what are you doing?” I asked

,“I need to show you guys something…” He responded quickly as he pulled up “Slender: The Eight Pages”. We all looked at him like “what the hell are you doing”, but we kept our mouths shut as he started to play.

We all watched in suspense as he collected page after page and avoided the faceless entity we all knew as the Slender man. Dan thought it would be a cool idea if for Halloween this year instead of trick r’ treating, we played a real-life version of the game, which was our first mistake.

We all agreed, I handled the pages and they handled the suit and mask. Before we knew it Halloween had arrived and we were all at Dan’s house. We decided it would be easier if we were to spend the night there after all we were about to spend half of it in his woods.

“Okay, Dan, you are going to be Slendy first, the rest of us will go on a hunt together for pages. That sound good to all of you?” I shouted.

“Hell yeah!” they all shouted in unison.

“Alright, we are going to blink our flashlights in the sky to signal that we found the first page, from there it will be your job to find us. Good luck Danny” I said to him.

“Thanks, Stephan…You guys better be careful out there, okay?” He said in a cautious tone.

“We’ll be fine,” We all responded.

We all marched into the wood, Oh if we only knew what lied ahead, and we walked for about five minutes until we had finally found the first page. We shined our lights and suddenly we could hear a pounding drum beat as if we were actually inside the game. We later realized it was the sound of our hearts beating harder in unison.

“Hey, guys, I gotta take a leak, I’ll be right back,”  Zach said as he walked off a ways into the distance.

We all waited for about four minutes on the path, we could tell something wasn’t right. Where was Zach and why was he taking so long. Before we even had a chance to discuss it we heard a blood-curdling scream and several branches cracking. We sprinted off in the direction it came from, I stopped once I saw Zach’s shoe sitting on the ground. Trailing away from it was something dark and red… Holy sh*t it was his blood.

I took off letting my friends follow me as I ran along following the blood. By the time we had reached the end of the bloody trail, he was still nowhere to be found. We searched the area thoroughly, but we all stopped when we saw the constant drip of blood coming from above our heads. There Zach was impaled at least ten feet off the ground on a branch. I immediately began to climb the tree and swing myself across the branch until I reached him.

As I struggled to set him free I could hear the branch crack, we both fell, Zach landing on top of me. We quickly ran out of the woods but I troubles were only beginning.



© 2015 Shadowkai


Author's Note

Shadowkai
Enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really nice hey! Chilling even. I don't get how you can write and do poetry so good! But anyway, you're great..this is great, need I say more? I think not
Great job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shadowkai

8 Years Ago

Thank you I'm really glad you enjoy my writing so much
Aphy!

8 Years Ago

Keep me posted then. Really looking forward to reading more
The first person perspective really empowers the scary atmosphere. It makes you feel right in the middle of it. Can't wait for the next part.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Well sir, I must say this was indeed interesting. In my opinion though, it would have been more interesting if you had created a fictional character, parallel to slender man.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hahaha I remember when the guys where plying slender man in the hallway (the game) they had the same reaction when somebody would just touch their shoulder they would scream.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 22, 2015
Tags: Slendy, Horror, Survival


Author

Shadowkai
Shadowkai

Rochester, NY



About
I am a 16 year old writer, i will be posting one to two poems each day. On every Monday i will post additions to "The End of Humanity" and every Wednesday i will add to "Bane of The Darkness". Fridays.. more..

Writing
All Alone All Alone

A Poem by Shadowkai



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..