Chapter 3. The Nosy Dorm Keeper, Haru

Chapter 3. The Nosy Dorm Keeper, Haru

A Chapter by Kuro Okami
"

What was to happen to Shiro, now that he had been taken captive by the blood thirsty vampire Dathmardeth who just seemed to enjoy toying with him. What now?

"

After driving for a short while we reached Dathmardeths house, it was just an average house, didn’t stand out in any way at all; hiding in plain sight. Wait, I was going to be staying with him, is he treating me like some toy? A thing that he can play with and watch die slowly? He wants to watch me suffer, I'm sure of it. He picked me up again, and carried me inside. I can walk… oh well. The inside of the house also seemed plain, no cobwebs, spiders, coffins or anything that was depicted in movies, then again what was I expecting? He placed me on a bed, probably his bed, in a room that contained a mirror (which I could see his reflection in, was he really a vampire, or were the movies wrong?), a plain dressing table, the bed of course, and a television. There were no suspicious ornaments, nothing seemed out of ordinary.

“Shall we continue doing what we were doing in the hospital before we were rudely interupted?” He climbed onto the bed and trapped me underneath him, hands on my wrists, knees around my waist.
“Wha..?”I muttered, “What are you…”
“Shh” He bit into the thumb on his right hand, I saw one of his fangs as he withdrew it from his flesh, it was long and pointed, just like the vampires from the movies. He put his thumb into my mouth, I couldn’t resist but to suck on the blood, after drinking it for so long, I couldn’t stop myself anymore. “Do you want to live?” He asked. I had to think only for a moment, after seeing my parents I had changed my mind, I couldn’t let them have the satisfaction of my death. “Let me live”
“Oh, but before, weren’t you just begging me to kill you?” He seemed agitated,
“I uhh, changed my mind, let me live!” He took his thumb from my mouth,
“Fine” He left the room, and I found myself staring at the ceiling. Ha, did I just ruin his fun. But do I really hate my parents that much, do I want to become a vampire, and continue to live just to annoy them?

Hours passed before Dathmardeth finally returned to the room, he immediately dropped onto the bed, reeking of alcohol and ignoring me completely. Soon he was fast asleep, and snoring loudly, I watched him disdainfully. He looked so weak, a vampire, or a drunkard playing at being a mythical creature and toying with my mind? I poked at his mouth, tracing my finger along his teeth, and finding 2 sharp pointed fangs, and they did not seem fake at all. Dathmardeth moaned fitfully in his sleep, I withdrew my fingers scared that he might bite me. He suddenly grabbed hold of me and pulled me towards himself, hugging me tightly in a vicelike grip, I couldn’t break free. After a while I began to feel tired, exhausted from today’s events and having no other choice I let myself fall asleep in his arms.

I woke feeling as if I were holding on to the brink of death, it’s a wonder I woke up at all, my heart beat slowly, pain pulsed through my body with each weak beat, I couldn’t move my body(Partly because Dathmardeth still had me trapped in his arms.), my stomach was a ball of fire and my head a mass of agony. “Help…” I whispered weakly. An alarm went off, driving daggers of white hot pain into my brain, Dathmardeth shifted, I was almost screaming in pain, he opened his eyes, staring straight into mine. I could feel the tears sitting in the corners of my eyes, but he didn’t seem to recognize me immediately.
“Whoa, Hey what?” He let go and sat up, looking at me as If there was some strange guy in his bed…oh wait. “Ohh… You” “s**t” He quickly drive a fang into his thumb, “Drink it, quickly, do you want to die?” I grabbed his hand, agony tore at my mind, but desire was stronger, I sucked greedily, gnawing at the wound. “Ouch, stop you little shithead.”

Dathmardeth withdrew his thumb from my mouth, instantaneously I felt some of the pain leave my body. “How pitiful, you won’t last long now, my bad.” He stared at me, like a cat staring at a mouse, hungrily. Suddenly he had me pinned, he held my arms and leaned towards my neck, I couldn’t fight back, though instinctively I writhed. His tongue slid up my neck slowly, I shuddered, not this again. A sharp pain in my neck, replaced with slight pleasure, I gasped, he bit down harder, driving his fangs deep into my neck. He drank greedily, I was frozen, entranced by the sound of him drinking my blood. He let go of my right hand and slid his hand up my shirt, touching me as if I were a woman. I struggled not to moan, for some reason this felt the slightest bit pleasant, but disgusting at the same time, why was he doing this? He moved his hand again, tracing his fingers down the slight line of my muscle, slowly towards my pants. What was he doing?! His fingertips slid under the waist of my pants, I grabbed his hand with my free hand, too weird, this can’t be happening, I can’t let this happen. “Stop please” I begged meekly.

Dathmardeth slid his hand back up my body, slowly touching all over my chest and stomach. I was beginning to feel a slight bit drained, then he stopped, raised his head and looked into my eyes, they were glowing deep red in the dim morning light, my blood was dripping off his chin, man this guy was a messy eater.
“You, taste…Delicious…” He wiped at his mouth smearing the blood further across his face, I frowned. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t stop myself, you should recover shortly, soon enough for me to take you back to your dorm just before school." He left the room promptly and I was left lying there, numb, a bit confused. What had just happened? Why was he touching me… like that? Was I a vampire now? I guess it doesn’t matter, there is no way for me to reverse what has happened, ever since 2 nights ago.

“Hurry the f**k up! I told you that you can go to school today, but you don’t have time to waste just laying around. I need to take you back to the dorm, you can’t wear that uniform to school” He seemed overly irritated maybe at the fact that he had lost sight of himself. I got off the bed, feeling a bit stiff and a slight bit dazed, but no longer feeling any pain, just numbness in my finger tips and toes. I walked over to the mirror on the other side of the room, I could see myself reflected within; my black hair was as if I’d been in a tornado, the white shirt of my uniform was crusted with blood; some fresh, some from yesterday, blood streamed from the obvious bite mark on my neck. “Dathmardeth…?”
“What now?!”
“Clothes?” Dathmardeth re-entered the room, rummaged through his cupboard and threw a too large grey t-shirt, jeans and a bandage at me. Oh right, the bandage is for my neck.

After that Dathmardeth took me back to the boys dorm, the dorm keeper, I think his name is Haru, let us in with only a suspicious glance at the pair of us. I changed quickly and went to class, everyone seemed glad that I was ok, but some people seemed a bit creeped out by the fact that I had just yesterday vomited am incredible amount of blood all over the place.

 Next to my desk was a brownish stain, in a puddle shape… I wonder what that is, not… I sat in my desk quietly, listening to the rumors, a lot was idle chit chat. “I heard the principal visited Shiro in the hospital” “Wow, so lucky, I’m jealous” “I wish it was me” “I heard that he even got driven to school by the principal this morning!” “That’s so unfair” What’s up with these girls, I mean do they really want to get eaten? Well I guess they don’t know… Man what would they say if they found out what happened last night?

Eventually break came, by then I was feeling an incredible thirsting hunger, probably the bloodlust of a vampire, so I really am to become a vampire. I was also feeling a bit feverish, is my body going to start dying on me again, I absentmindedly placed my thumb in my mouth, running it along the edges of my teeth, No fangs. There was a knock at the door,
“Can Shiro Kaitobi please report to the principal’s office!” Damn him, was he trying to create more rumours. Already the girls began to start with their rumours again, I sighed, why me. “What’s with them” “You don’t think?” “Oh my gosh, really? No way, do you think it really is that?” What the hell are these crazy girls on about?

I went to Dathmardeths office, or Principal Blackburn’s office, I opened the door without knocking, there were papers stacked everywhere, Dathmardeth himself sat comfortably behind a rather large desk. “Well if it isn’t Shiro” He exclaimed, as if surprised to see me, in some sort of sarcastic manner.

“Why am I here?”
“Straight to the point then, are you hungry?”

“Yeah, Wh…oh.”
He held out his hand, dripping fresh blood from a slash across the centre of his palm, “Drink up” He invited me, I grabbed hold of his hand and drew it to my mouth, drinking greedily of the intoxicating blood flowing from the wound. Eventually the blood flow began to wane and I licked at the wound, a little disappointed that there wasn’t more.

“Are you done?” He withdrew his hand and wrapped it in a bandage, slightly offended.
“sorry” I mumbled
“Now it’s my turn” he smiled, eyes glowing faintly. He lunged forward and backed me against the wall, What was with him and his obsession with pinning me…and ughh licking me. He lent forward, his Raven colored hair falling in front of his eyes, he tugged at the bandage with his teeth, slowly making it loose. He ran his tongue slowly from the base of my neck to my jaw line, oh great, not this, again! The door opened, he let go of me and I dropped to the floor.

“What were you doing to that student Mr.Blackburn?” The teacher at the door, my math teacher…Why is he here?
“I was teaching him a lesson… He was talking back to me” I was not, why is he pinning the blame on me!
“Really now, are you sure… it looked a lot more like…”
“I’m sure, go back to class Shiro.”

I tightened the bandage around my neck and left, what was with him, blaming me. I could still slightly feel his touch, his hands to my wrist, tongue on my neck; disgusting. I know he is a vampire and all, but did he really have to play with me like that, at school? I wandered slowly back to the classroom, upon entering the bell rang, time for the last class of the day, finally, I was sick of all these rumors. Most of the girls in the class were glaring at me enviously, they were whispering to each other. Are they planning on bullying me now?

“Hey, Shiro” Someone whispered from the seat behind me, I turned, oh Haru. “What’s your relationship with Mr Blackburn, why did you stay over there last night? And I mean, is what the girls saying true?” Ughh, this idiot is as bad as the girls, but at least they don’t ask me.
Nothing, honestly…”
“Are you sure? Someone said they saw him lick your face yesterday… I mean there has to be something going on there.” Oh lord, I can’t believe someone saw that.
There is nothing, I promise you this.”
“Then why?”
“YOU TWO SHUT UP” He was interrupted by Mrs Awyen yelling.

School finally ended, today had been extremely irritating, all those annoying girls gossiping, and of course Haru and Dathmardeth. And now, for some reason or another I found myself waiting, half expecting Dathmardeth to appear at my door and feed me, what a hopeless excuse for a vampire.
“Knock, Knock” He was here,
damn it. I opened the door.
“Uhh…Welcome?” I said, unsure what else I could say.
“Hello” he smiled back innocently.
You are just here after my blood aren’t you, I glared at him with killing intent, wishing I could just punch his face. He walked over to my and sat down, making himself quite at home.
“What do you want” I asked, wanting him out.
“To give, of course, did I not tell you that I have to feed you blood for a while” He smiled wickedly, “Of course, you should be kind enough to offer me some of yours also, since it saves me the trouble of hunting down the lower graded students…”
so he singles out the students with bad grades, well that’s nice right?

Shall we continue?” Dathmardeth asked hungrily, I looked at him expectantly, he was an annoying guy, but he was, I guess, delicous. “I’m going first this time” Damn it, what was he going to do to me? “Lie down”
“I’d prefer not t..”
“Lie down” He repeatedly sternly
“Just don’t, touch me… like…”
“LIE DOWN”
“Ok, ok…”
S**t I made him mad.

Dathmardeth shifted on the bed to make room for me, I lay down obediently, he looked at me hungrily, like a wild beast staring down its prey, eyes glowing faintly in the room dimly lit by the fading light. He traced the outline of my jaw and ran his slender finger down my neck. Ughh, creepy. He leaned over, raven blue hair tickling my face, and as usual licked me, then I felt his fangs plunge into my neck. I groaned, damn this is weird, and the smell of my own blood is making me hungry. There was a knock on the door. Damn it to hell, since when do I get any people coming to my room! “Dath… Please stop” I whispered in his ear, he ignored me.

“Shiro, hey Shiro!” Oh, s**t, not Haru. “Hey, you there, open up!” I ignored him, more worried about the fact that Dathmardeth was still biting my neck.
“I’m coming in, I know Mr. Blackburn is there.” The door clicked open. Damn these cheap dorm facilities, no locks what so ever.

Uhhh, this is not how it looks…” I tried to explain the quite awkward position, but really, Dathmardeth was leaning over me, on the bed, and it probably looked like some sort of sexual play involving kisses.
“Oh, then please tell me, what is going on here?”
“why are you here anyway?” Trying to avoid his question, Dathmardeth sat up.
“Both of you shut up! Especially you
!” He glared at Haru. “Come here”
“Wha, eh me?” Haru asked
“Yes of course you, moron, isn’t Shiro right here.”
“You’re not going to eat him right?” I whispered in Dathmardeth’s ear.
“Of course not, I don’t like boys.” He stated mater of factly, just loud enough for Haru to hear. “Ah, don’t worry, it really is safe to come over here… I don’t bite
everyone…” I hope it was only me who hear him whisper ‘everyone’.

“So umm…What’s going on here…are you guys an… errr.. couple?” Haru asked suddenly. Oh boy, he thinks we are like that.
“No” Dathmardeth answered clearly without hesitation.
“Then, what were you just doing, and yesterday?”
“Whispering secrets in his ear” The only thing I was hearing was the sound of your breathing and you sucking away greedily at my blood.
“what kind of secrets that you need to whisper them when there is no one else but you two?”
“Shiro will be expelled if he doesn’t pick up his grades.”
“That isn’t a viable reason”
“It is enough, for you, now enough of this interrogation, SCRAM” I feel like a bystander in this whirlwind of questions and quick replies. “Don’t tell anyone, all right?”

“That was bothersome, hungry Shiro?” Why was Dathmardeth talking in such a low voice? I nodded anyway, not quite wanting to go hungry. Dathmardeth bit his bottom lip with his fangs. Is he serious, he really wants me to that? I stared, unsure what to do. “Don’t want any then?”
“Uhhmm…but..”
“No?” Damn him, there was a deep hunger that I just couldn’t resist, even if the thought disgusted me. I sat up, realising that he was taller than me, I shifted onto my knees so that my face was just above his. I swallowed my disgust and leaned towards his mouth, placing my lips upon his, tasting the intoxicating blood. Without realising I had closed my eyes and was sucking at the blood, it didn’t matter anymore, the desire was much stronger than my disgust.

Finally I had my fill and withdrew my lips from his, ughh, just what had I been doing? Dathmardeth smiled wickedly at me, why did he enjoy tormenting me so? “Why?” I asked, but he didn’t answer. He then left without a word, I wanted to cry and wash my mouth out with soap, ughh my first kiss. No wait, didn’t I have to receive Cpr a couple of days ago…from whom… oh. My door opened again, oh, why did Dathmardeth come back? No wait, it was Haru. S**t!
“Shiro?”
“Uhh. Why are you here?”
“What was that, whispering secrets my a*s!” He had seen us hadn’t he, he’d seen me kiss Dathmardeth… “I mean, why?” He seemed disgusted with me.
“Uhh….what do I say?”
“S**t, there are plenty of nice girls, why do you, why do you like old guys?”
“I don’t like guys!”
“And I mean, why the principal of the damn school, his place, is it where you sneak off to every night?!” Wait how the hell did he know about that? And… he’s not listening to me anymore is he?
“How did you know that?” Oops, that didn’t come out right
“I can’t believe you!”
“Don’t tell anyone, please…” I was just digging myself a deeper grave for myself. But he had already left the room in disgust, slamming the door on his way out.

I was woken early by the sound of someone knocking heavily on the door, “come in…”I said rather wearily. It was Dathmardeth, why was he here so early in the morning? All I had wanted was to sleep in on my Saturday.
“Hungry?” I am, but I’m not going to admit it, not this time. I don’t want to have to kiss him…again.
“No…”
“Don’t lie to me, I know you are.”
“Stop coming to my room, go away!”
“Fine!” he yelled angrily then left, what was with him, I mean he should expect me to be mad, he had just woken me up, at 5am on a Saturday! I sighed, there was no way I could go back to sleep now.

Hours passed and I began to feel hungrier, almost uncontrollably hungry. Someone knocked on the door, “I’m coming in” Haru again… I had slightly been hoping it was Dathmardeth, but I guess Haru will do. Haru opened the door. “Shiro, we need to talk, I need to apologise.” I noded, but wasn’t really listening, I couldn’t help but stare hungrily at his throat, it was wide open. “I’m sorry about yesterday, it’s not really my business.” The door is closed right, no one will see. “Shiro, are you even listening?” I lunged forward, pushing Haru to the ground; he flailed weakly beneath me, trying to push me off. “Huh, Hey, what are you doing!” I sat on top of him and grabbed his shoulders, I placed my mouth against his neck, ready to plunge my fangs in, suddenly the door flew open violently. “S**t, Shiro…S**t!”

“Help me please, Mr Blackburn!” Haru shouted, still struggling beneath me. I glared angrily at Dathmardeth, why is he here? He stared into my eyes and I felt frozen.

Dathmardeth withdrew a knife from his pocket and drew it against his palm, shining crimson liquid dripped from the slash, I could smell it, the intoxicating scent of his blood. I lost control, before I knew it I had leapt at Dathmardeth and pushed him against the door, slamming it closed. I sunk my fangs into his neck, biting down and drinking greedily, unable to control myself.
“Sorry Haru, you didn’t need to see this…”
“Is…He… a vampire?” Haru stuttered, he was shaking in fear.
“Oh, and what if he is? ARE YOU GOING TO SHUN HIM? TELL EVERYONE? DRIVE HIM AWAY?!” Dathmardeth was shouting in a blind rage. “If you want a monster, I CAN GIVE YOU A MONSTER” I let go of him, a bit scared of his sudden change in personality, Haru had gone pale and was inching towards the corner.

“Dathmardeth, please calm down!” He wasn’t listening, he continued to yell angrily, shouting without control about being hunted, despised, hated, driven away because of what he was. I couldn’t comprehend the anger and hatred he was feeling, Haru was now huddled in the corner, seemingly still trying to get further away. Mustering my will I slapped Dathmardeth across the face, just hoping he wouldn’t turn on me.
“you!” He turned to stare at me, his agitated breaths began to slow down, he turned his gaze guiltily aside. “Sorry Haru. Shiro you do realise THIS IS YOUR FAULT”
“My fault…wha why?”
“Didn’t you kick me out this morning, then you go and attack one of my top students…”
“You… Your both Vampires…” a meek voice from the corner, we both turned out attention to the forgotten person in the corner of the room. Damn…

“This idiot isn’t a vampire, not yet anyway” Dathmardeth said immediately, motioning towards me. Idiot, hey that wasn’t nice.

“You’re going to erase my memory aren’t you?”
“If you want I can do that, I mean you’re a nosy pest and almost got yourself bitten, you do realise he probably would have killed you” He motioned towards me again. What was I? A Rabid dog or something…
“No, uhh, is it ok if I keep my memory, I mean if I know what’s actually going on I’m less likely to pry… I don’t really want to be killed. I mean, didn’t some people die a couple weeks ago from Vampire attacks…” Actually that was me, so everything was my fault now…
“That was this moron too, how do you think he ended up a vampire… He actually had the guts to attack and drink the blood of a Vampire” Why are they talking about this so casually, shouldn’t it be a secret? “Oh, and if you tell a soul about this, I will let him kill you.”
“So am I just an object to you?” I said, a slight bit irritated that he was talking about me as if I wasn’t standing right here next to him.
“Shut up Shiro” Dathmardeth growled.

“I need to talk to Shiro, please leave, and remember don’t utter a word about what you have seen here today, unless you have a death wish!” Dathmardeth winked at haru, who then left, probably scared out of his wits. “You really are an idiot aren’t you, attacking one of my students, during the day, without even knowing how to erase memories. Why didn’t you tell me that your fangs had finally grown?” Why do I need a lecture, he’s the one who left when I told him too, he should have been more… forceful. “explain yourself”
“I didn’t want to have to… uhmm… Kiss you again… so I told you to go away” I felt my cheeks get warm, so embarrassing.
“Are you being serious? I did that because Haru happened to be spying on us, not that it matters now that you went and attacked him. Well I was trying to tease you aswell… Why didn’t you say anything about your fangs this morning?”
“I didn’t know!”
“Like hell you didn’t know, and look at this, such a mess you have made of me. You’d have killed poor Haru for sure.” I stared at the crimson mess splattered across his throat, blood was still leaking from the wound which was healing before my eyes. He was right, it was a mess, there was blood from his chin to halfway down his shirt, which was now stained red. “Don’t just look at it, clean it up, it’s your mess.”

Dathmardeth sat on the bed and leaned against the wall, motioning that his neck was all mine. I climbed onto the bed next to him and then onto his lap, it was easier to lick at his neck this way. Some of the blood was already dried unfortunately, but I licked it all off anyway, letting the blood cloud my senses, I want more, more… “Shiro, don’t, you’ve made enough of a mess out of me already, if you really want more you’re going to have to kiss me” He laughed, obviously joking. I didn’t hesitate, I got onto my knees and kissed him, then bit down on his bottom lip, drinking leisurely. “Shiro, stop” He mumbled as I withdrew for a breath, “I can’t give you anymore, not right now.” That’s disappointing. “Don’t think you can get out of feeding me either. Not after all the trouble you have caused…”  



© 2014 Kuro Okami


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014
Tags: vampire, Yaoi, gay, MxM


Author

Kuro Okami
Kuro Okami

Australia



About
I am a 16 Year old Male, Living in Western Australia, I enjoy spending time with animals and sometimes people. I love to write though often I am too lazy to do so. I have joined this website in hope .. more..

Writing