The Wrong one

The Wrong one

A Chapter by Shadow

I sat there on the window sill wondering how I found myself in this situation again at his house.Watching as the amber  sky seemed to echoe my thoughts as I sat chain smoking and trying to be as quiet as possible so as not to wake him.I started gathering up my clothes and headed for the shower to try and wash the smell of him off me I hated that smell it just reminded me of how he had this power over me to make me forget that  I was going to leave him and never show my face around here again.The truth of the matter was he only had this power because I allowed it.I loved being subjugated and made to take orders from someone,and Billy was good at making me take orders even if he was an idiot.I looked around the room and i noticed how nothing in the room seemed to fit the colorscheme of the room not even he fit this white and gold monstrosity especially with that Damn Pantera poster above his bed.Billy had all the confidence in the world he could sell anyone on anything but he was happy to be a food service worker,and I guess that's part of the reason why I began to hate him not because of his profession but he seemed legitimately happy and I know I can never be that happy.I began to laugh about it as I lathered up and then began to cry thank god I was in the shower.

 

I reached for a towel but there were none so I had to streak across the house to the laundry room and get a fresh towel when I came back for my clothes they were gone and he was standing in the doorway to the bedroom."Where are you going?" as if he had to ask he knew I was leaving.As with most of the men I was ever involved with they always had some alternate plan for us and I always managed to get out right about the time they unveiled their "masterplan".Billy was no different and it made me somewhat sad ,he was alot of things smart (when it came to technical things and sports)funny,and he genuinely cared for everyone in his life,but I wanted out I knew it wouldn't work between us about the third month we were together and I had been trying to make him see that since then but he kept reassuring me that it would be okay and I didn't want to hurt him he kept telling me he loved me and it hurt so much to hear that cause I didn't feel that for him,but he refused to accept that he grabbed the towel away from me and chased me around the house.Billy was running after me like I stole something and stripping off his pajamas while doing it.......except I wasn't running cause I was enjoying the game I was running cause I actually didn't want him touching me again.......let alone sex.



© 2008 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
Not Finished,Ignore Grammar and Punctuation

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on March 26, 2008


Author

Shadow
Shadow

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Julien, I am a husband,a son,a brother,an uncle,a former criminal,a lover,an accomplice to a murder.... I am more than the sum of my parts,but less than I can be. I am an unfinished paintin.. more..

Writing
Napkins? Napkins?

A Poem by Shadow