I just don't know what to do...

I just don't know what to do...

A Story by AchingAlexandra
"

I don't know what to think....

"
I went to an anime convention about a week ago and I met a few friends. One of the friends was a britt that I really hit it off with. Later on during the day I was curled into a ball falling asleep on his lap in a chair with my head leaning against his shoulder. My back was leaning on one arm rest and my legs lightly pressed against the other one. My face was facing downwards, and I was nearly asleep when I felt him tilt my head towards his. I could tell our lips were aligned, even though I didn't open my eyes, because I felt his nose was lightly touching my cheek a little off of my mouth, and mine was doing the same to his. I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but for some reason he didn't. All this time I'm still half asleep and my eyes are closed. we stayed like that, and he kept moving my head in different way, but our lips were always aligned. and still no kiss fell upon my lips. Eventually, since I wasn't holding my own head up, it slid down his shoulder, since I was still somewhat awake, I moved my head back into a comfortable position. In the end, he didn't kiss me.

I don't know why he didn't.... Any advice?

© 2010 AchingAlexandra


Author's Note

AchingAlexandra
I realize I should have put paragraphs.
Oh well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on July 24, 2010
Last Updated on July 24, 2010

Author

AchingAlexandra
AchingAlexandra

Canada



About
I'm a really nice person, but I have a lot of issues. I love writing, it helps ebb the regular pain I have. First name: Courtney Middle Name: Alexandra I'm purely myself. I don't change to fit.. more..

Writing