New Moon Monolith

New Moon Monolith

A Stage Play by Sethnicity
"

the hook on the title track for my new album....

"
Great insight under new moon light/ but it will never mean a thing if not committed to write/ I could a dream a Great Dream and lose more than the fight/ if I slept all day and Sat all night.// You can teach a man to fish and he'll slave always/ or you can build a monolith and watch his IQ raise/ give a helping hand to share some spotlight praise/ even when under shadow of the great suns rays// If you connect the all the stars/ in this universe of ours/ you'll find a higher meaning between or heads and our hearts/See it begins where it ends and it Stops where it starts/ Your Inner-vision shines brighter when everything else is Dark.

© 2013 Sethnicity


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot of depth to this brilliant write. Will have to come back to this excellent read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
1 Review
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 17, 2013
Tags: Sethnicity, New moon monolith, hip-hop, poetry, music, innervision.

Author

Sethnicity
Sethnicity

Just In, TX



About
I am a traveler of both Time and Space if you share with me your soul I will share with you my own. I will take all request but if you flood my abode I will surely drown! Read Request are cur.. more..

Writing
5am 5am

A Poem by Sethnicity


Gratitude Gratitude

A Poem by Sethnicity