Alina

Alina

A Story by [Mackenzie]
"

A descriptive passage about a girl. Just to test my skills!

"

A girl in her mid-teens perched on a thick, low-hanging branch of an oak. She had wild, unruly emerald green hair that hung halfway down her back, and large eyes of a glimmering gold. She straigtened her tall, slender body cautiously, careful not to hit any leaves and alert others to her prescence. Her heart-shaped face was tattooed with patterns of leaves, while her normally tanned skin was painted with brown to resemble bark. She wore a plain brown singlet and short pants, and her feet were bare but clean, as she frequently washed in a clear stream nearby. Rapidly she leapt down from the branch, landing on the soft grass with a small, barely audible thud. She whipped her head from side to side, checking for any signs of life, then dashed off through the trees, moving silently and with catlike grace.

© 2009 [Mackenzie]


Author's Note

[Mackenzie]
I'm not sure if 'catlike grace' is suitable...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 22, 2009

Author

[Mackenzie]
[Mackenzie]

Auckland, New Zealand



About
My name's Mackenzie, but I'll sign my reviews as Mackeznei because it sounds oh-so-much-cooler. I'm thirteen years old, living in the wonderful country of New Zealand. Oh and I'm a guy now! Unofficial.. more..

Writing
Torture Torture

A Story by [Mackenzie]


Delusional Delusional

A Story by [Mackenzie]