This is going to change

This is going to change

A Chapter by Renity
"

The morning after

"

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was. I looked around didn't see anyone either. I looked down and I was naked. I knew I wasn't in my normal full sized pink and green sheet. I was in a burgundy colored king sized bed. Then I remembered what happened. I rolled up into the fetal position and cried my eyes out. I just cried and cried and cried. I cried until Mr. Rowe opened the door and came in with my favorite breakfast: pancakes and oranges.  They smelled inviting, but I was not hungry. Especially, since its coming from Mr. Rowe. He used to be my favorite teacher, the teacher that was "young" and "hip" as he would say.  I hated him now, I wanted to run away from him and call the police. I wanted to scrape his big brown eyes and stomp on them still the exploded, because that is how I feel right now. I hated him so much!

          "Hello, there," Mr. Rowe said trying to sound sensual. His voice was so deep now and he carried around this really sly smile, just like a pedophile would smile at his new child victim. It made me want to puke.

          "I'm not saying anything to you, you freak," I spit, it landed directly into his eye.  He just grunted and wiped it away. Like it was nothing.

          "You know you are suppose to keep your saliva in your mouth," he said after wiping away my DNA from his eye. Well, it's not like he hadn't already forcefully taken it away from me, along with my virginity.  "Now you need to eat its almost time for you to do me favors."

          "I not doing anything for you," I practically spat the words at him, "I am going home and telling my dad. "

          "It has been a full day, your dad didn't even call you yet," he spat his words back at me. His words hit me like a ton of bricks. How could my dad not call me? Doesn't he love me? No, he love beer more!

          "He had to have called, where is my phone," I scrambled around the bed looking for it, no luck.

          "It's here but you must do something for me first,"

          "I've done enough," I screamed. "More like you forced me to do it!"

          "You know you enjoyed it," he reached over and touched my face. His hand was warm, but I didn't feel warm around him. I slapped Mr. Rowe with all my might. I slapped him so hard, I made a grunting noise and fell back on the bed. Mr. Rowe turned his head with the slap, but he just grabbed his face and laughed. Then, he slapped me. I tasted my blood in my mouth. My eyes started to tear up. I turned up and looked at him through a film of tears. "Don't ever get physical with me unless I tell you to." I didn't want to think what he meant by "physical". I just covered  my body back up with the burgundy sheets and turned my head. I was scared. If his slaps were that hard no telling what else he could do to me. My heart sank into my stomach. I can't let him do this to me, but how can I stop him, he could hurt me!

          "You are not going to keep doing this to me," I said. He just laughed at left the room.



© 2011 Renity


Author's Note

Renity
How did i do

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another Chapter Please

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

Renity
Renity

Tallahassee, FL



About
I love to write young adult stories, mysteries, and etc. I love CSI: Miami and the House of Night series!!! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Renity


How it starts How it starts

A Chapter by Renity