No, please

No, please

A Chapter by Renity

The next morning, I woke up really early. I took a long shower then watched some TV. While watching Criminal Minds reruns, my cell phone rings.  It was David. Wow, why are you up so early? I said aloud. I answered the phone.

          "Hello, girlfriend," David said. His voice was so deep over the phone. I liked it.

          "Hey, boyfriend," I said laughing. David made me feel like I was accepted unlike my own house.

          "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to a little party I'm having for the end of the school year,"  My heart leaped.

          "Yes, I would love to go," I practically screamed. David's parties were always the talk of the school, now this party was going to be the bomb because I'll have a date.

          "Good, I'll pick you up next Saturday at 7:00," He said, I know he was smiling though the phone.

          "It's a date," I said smiling through the phone myself.

          "Of course," He hung up the phone, then I did. After our conversation the doorbell rang. I walked toward the door and opened without looking out the peephole. Mr. Rowe was standing at my door. I was officially creped  the hell out.

          "Before you close the door," Mr. Rowe rushed out of his mouth, "Is your dad home?"

          "Why," My dad wasn't home actually he left for work an hour ago and my sister was at a friend's house.

          "I want to talk to you," Mr. Rowe pushed himself into my house.

          "I don't feel comfortable about this Mr. Rowe," I said, I was really scared now.

          "I think I'm falling in love with you Levi," Mr. Rowe flat out stated, walking toward me.

          "I want you to leave, please," I was pleading now. I was so scared. That movie last night had nothing compared to this. I ran up the stairs and slammed the door and locked it.

          "Levi, please open the door," Mr. Rowe pounded on my door angrily. With every pound my heart jumped. I was very upset because I left my phone on the couch downstairs! Then with one swift kick, Mr. Rowe broke down my door. I screamed for my life. He grabbed me, I screamed louder. Mr. Rowe put his hand over my mouth. I didn't know what to do. I still kicked and screamed, but nothing was changing. He had a box on the ground, he picked it up there was a key, lingerie, and some matching jewelry.

          "Put it on, now," his voice bombed, which made me jump. I quickly took off my clothes and put on the lingerie while he watched me. After I got finished he grabbed me and next thing I know he raped me.



© 2011 Renity


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on May 29, 2011
Last Updated on May 29, 2011


Author

Renity
Renity

Tallahassee, FL



About
I love to write young adult stories, mysteries, and etc. I love CSI: Miami and the House of Night series!!! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Renity


How it starts How it starts

A Chapter by Renity