Umm Mr. Rowe?

Umm Mr. Rowe?

A Chapter by Renity
"

Did he just do that

"

The rest of the day crawled by, very slowly. I wanted to have my first date with David right now!  When the 6th period bell rang, I was the first one out of the door. I hurried to my locker to get my things, then went to the critique music room to get my guitar. David was right there waiting for me, at our infamous oak tree. We walked to David's silver Lexus. It was beautiful. It had a sunroof and white and black interior. It took my breath away. David opened the door for me and I got in. I was engulfed by the way it smelled. It smelled just like David, nice and sweet.  I was jumping with excitement as he sped to the movie theater. We watched Nightmare on Elm Street. I must admit, I almost peed my pants because it was so scary! After the movie, David and I went to TCBY. Surprisingly, Mr. Rowe was there. I nudged David and nodded my head in his direction. David looked and smiled. He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward Mr. Rowe.

          "Hey Mr. Rowe,"  David yelled across the TCBY parking lot. I was totally embarrassed. It's kind of weird to see teachers outside of school. Mr. Rowe walked toward us and smiled. His smile was bright, I bet he had women lining up at his door.

          "Hello, there Mr. Williams," he stated when he got to us, then continued dropping his voice,  "And Ms. McPorter." I didn't think much of it at the time but while give his acknowledgments he was looking at me the whole time. I don't think David noticed.

          "Hi, Mr. Rowe," I said smiling, holding on to David's hand.

          "Are you two here by yourselves," Mr. Rowe asked finally taking his glance from my face to my hands.

          "We are," David answered holding my hand tighter.  He made me feel so safe.

          "That is really nice," Mr. Rowe said.

          "Are you here with anyone," I asked looking around him.

          "No, I am not," He stated, looking back at my eyes.

          "Oh," I said feeling like a fool. It was silent for a fraction of a second, then I said, "What was wrong with Mrs. Downs?"

          "She went to the doctor last week, and her results came in," he answered, "She had to go in to know what they were."

          "I she going to be okay," David asked. I knew David was unconcerned, but whatever.

          "I don't know, haven't spoken to  her since she asked me to watch her class," He said scrunching his face then putting it back to normal.

          "Well, we have to go, it's getting late," David said changing the subject.

          "Yeah, what time is it," Mr. Rowe said looking at his watch.

          "It's almost 10:30," I said.

          "It is getting late," Mr. Rowe agreed. With that, Mr. Rowe walked past me. I swear he touched my thigh, but I didn't say anything. David and I walked to the Lexus. I was happy to be in his car again. It was calming to feel the car roll along to roads. I almost feel asleep. When we finally pulled up to my middle-class home, David walked me to the door and gave me a goodnight kiss. His kisses were sweet and soft. He kissed me for what seems like forever. My surroundings disappeared and it was just David and me. This was my piece of heaven. Then, we said our goodbyes and I stayed outside till I saw David and his Lexus vanish at the end of the street.



© 2011 Renity


Author's Note

Renity
Anything to fix?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 28, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011


Author

Renity
Renity

Tallahassee, FL



About
I love to write young adult stories, mysteries, and etc. I love CSI: Miami and the House of Night series!!! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Renity


How it starts How it starts

A Chapter by Renity