In a beautiful dream

In a beautiful dream

A Story by Serenedy
"

My grandpa died of jaundice disease. Several hours before he died, I had a dream about him. A dream given to me by God.

"

I was in SO much pain the night before my grandpa died. I was listening to Klove when I was in pain and a song came over the radio. Whatever you're doing by sanctus reel. "Whatever you're doing inside of me. It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace. It's hard to surrender to what I cant see, but I'm giving in to something heavenly." I was listening to that song and I said," Ok God, that's it!! I can't take it any more. I surrender to your will." That morning at 2 am I had a dream of my grandpa marching in a veterans parade. I call out his name and he turned to me and smiled. Then he took a step into the light. I'm never going to forget that dream. Anyways I get a phone call at 11:00 am and I find out from my dad that my grandpa just passed away 9 am that morning.

 

© 2009 Serenedy


Author's Note

Serenedy
What do you think of my dream?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it is a beautiful dream! It would have made me feel so peaceful and loved by Grandpa and God. ...smiling and turning into the light-WOW!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think it's so nice that you was able to dream that. You know that your grandfather loves you. Kudos to you for giving it all up to God.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 21, 2009
Last Updated on May 21, 2009

Author

Serenedy
Serenedy

ID



About
I mostly write sayings and most of these sayings come directly from life experiance. Some come from questions I've had about something like comunication or life in general. I have a big heart. So big .. more..

Writing