Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Mary
"

In this chapter you meet the main character, Ashton, and his boyfriend Chase.

"

CHAPTER ONE:

Chase wrapped his arm around me and I curled into his side. It was always nights like these that I adored so much. Being able to sit with Chase, the love of my life, and have absolutely nothing come between us. He was looking utterly normal. His longish brown hair was over one of his ice blue eyes. He was wearing his usual attire: black skinny jeans, a slightly baggy t shirt with a heavy metal logo, an open, black and white checkered, zip-up hoodie, and a pair of black and white chucks. He had a style to die for. I on the hand, I didn’t have a killer style. I had one of those “emo” styles. At that moment, I was wearing a black t shirt Chase bought me a while back. It had a boy holding a teddy bear to his chest and his hands to his head in the shape of a gun. I had pointed it out to him at the mall one day and he bought it instantly. I also wore my own black skinnies. Mine had rips where my knees were and chains going down the sides. Last, I wore an old pair of chucks. My black hair looked similar to his. Covering one of my hazel eyes. Although I didn’t have mine spiked up in the back as he did.

I looked up at him. He was watching the television and playing with his lip piercing. I always hated that thing. He looked back down at me and smiled. I puckered my lips and waited for him to kiss me. He then kissed my forehead. Soft and lasting. He was always adorable like that. He didn’t let our relationship grow on kisses or flirting. We were just happy together. I scooted in closer to him. “I love you.” I whispered. He smiled, kissed my nose, and whispered back, “I love you too.”

We were at his house that night. Usually we’d be at mine but my folks were fighting and he knew how I got with that. He had a tiny house maybe fifteen minutes from mine. A two bedroom apartment he shared with his mother. We were both seventeen and ready to move out and get our own place together, but until then, this would do. His mother, Abigail Richards, was out for the evening. She had been for a few nights actually. Having the place to ourselves didn’t make much of a difference. Even the fact that it wasn’t a secrets to his mom like it was to my parents that we were together, she trusted us-as she should.

“Are you hungry?” Chase asked, not looking at me. I hesitated. I was but I didn’t want to stand. “A little.” I said. “C’mon.” He replied and stood up. I joined him. I pulled my shirt down over my pink and silver belt and smiled. He smirked and kissed my lips lightly before turning for the door. “What are you doing?” I asked. I thought we would be headed to the kitchen. “I don’t have food here. I was thinking about getting a burger. Do you want to?” He asked zipping up his jacket half way. “It’s almost eight o’clock.” I groaned. He started to think. He knew why I was so worried about this. We weren’t the ideal couple. It was hard for us to go out without being stared down or mocked.

Chase moved in closer to me and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my own arms around him. “Don’t worry what people think, love.” He whispered kissing my head. I looked up and he kissed my lips. Smiling, I pulled away and made my way to the door.

We got into his car and pulled out of the driveway. “Where do you want to go?” He asked eyes on the road. “I don’t care. Up to you, babe.” I replied twiddling my thumbs in my lap. He reached over and put his hand on mine. He stroked the back of my hand with his thumb and I smiled to myself. “Can I tell you something?” He whispered. I could hear the cold wind fly fast the car as we made our way down the freeway. I got butterflies in my stomach. “Of course.” I croaked. Chase huffed and said, “I’ve never loved anyone. Like, real love.” He said. I grew a bit sad. Was he telling me he didn’t really love me? Like the way I did him? I let him continue. “You’re the first one Ash.” He then said. My heart stopped for a moment. “R-really?” I hesitated. He nodded and a piece of hair fell in his face. I leaned over the armrest between us and kissed his cheek. Just as I did so, we pulled into a parking spot at The Hungry Home-a local burger joint just off the freeway. Chase got out and I struggled with my seatbelt and before I could get out, Chase was standing at my door.

When I got out and fixed my shirt once again, he slid his hand down my arm and held my hand. Fingers intertwined, we made our way to the front. A few people whispered as we walked past them but I paid no attention and neither did Chase. He led us inside and to an empty booth where he told me to sit and wait. I sat and looked around at the place. It consisted of a few teenage boys and their girlfriends, a mother and her two young children, and an elderly man sitting alone. I looked back at the teens who were watching me and whispering among themselves. Trying to hide myself, I crossed my arms over the table and dug my face into them. I did so until Chase came back about five minutes later and sat across from me. I looked up to see him and a tray with French fries, a big strawberry shake-two straws, and a box of chicken nuggets. “I thought you wanted a burger.” I said. “You weren’t as hungry so I only got this. It’s fine.” He replied smiling at me. I grabbed the shake and sipped through the straw. Strawberry was my favorite and he knew it. He shoved a fry in his mouth and glanced over at the teens. When he looked back at me I was looking away to avoid their stare. “Ash.” He whispered. I looked at him and he leaned over the table to give me a long kiss. As this happened I could hear the teenagers all giggle and whisper and feel Chase smile. I pulled away and glared at him. “Give em’ something to stare at.” He chuckled.

 

We finished eating and got home around 9:30. “Spending the night?” Chase asked as he took off his shoes and jacket. “Only if you want.” I replied. He smiled at me and tugged the top of my pants pulling me into him. He leaned in and put his lips over mine. He moved them slowly and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and played with mine. I let him set the rhythm and moved my tongue slowly. He pushed me against the front door and rubbed my sides and I moved my hand up and cupped his face as we moved in a circular motion. Chase started to pull the hem of my shirt up and I pulled away from him to take it off. I tossed it to the side and Chase quickly moved back in to kiss me. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom where he then pushed me onto the bed.

He crawled on top of me and continued to kiss me. I tugged at his shirt. He sat up and pulled it off and returned back to my mouth. He bit my bottom lip and teasingly pulled it between his teeth. When he let go I smile and turned over until I was on top of him. He held my hips and I kissed him hard. I tugged at the top of his jeans. “Off.” I said and he quickly slipped out of them to show off his plaid boxers. He then lay next to me and continued to kiss me while rubbing my side. One hand strangling the bed sheet and the other around Chase’s neck and playing in his hair, I moved my tongue faster. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off and on top of his on the ground.

We kissed for a long time and I was starting to get tired. Chase pulled away and gave me a bunch of little kisses on my face and neck before lying on his back. He opened his arms and I crawled up to him. Laying my head on his bare chest, I could feel his heartbeat as he breathed. “I love you, Chase.” I whispered into his skin. He kissed my forehead. “I love you more than anything.” He replied. And I knew at that moment, I, Ashton Willer, would always be gay and in love with Chase.



© 2011 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
Please no homophobic comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

Mary
Mary

Las Vegas, NV



About
Mary. Fifteen. Amateur. more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Mary