Ascend

Ascend

A Story by SeanBlanchard
"

Four teens go on a trip to France. Their plane starts to rise high into the air, ascending hundreds toward their deaths.

"
***Marcel quickly walks with his girlfriend, Dawn to the luggage carrier to place their suitcases on the platform that will go on the plane. Their friends, Sheri and Isac follow the same that they did.   Marcel is tall, slightly tan, has jet black hair, and emerald green eyes.  Dawn is Average height, Brown curly hair, slightly tan and slightly pale, and has crystal blue eyes.  Sheri and Isac are brother and sister. They both have blue eyes and blonde hair. Their skin is more pale than tan. ***
            "All boarding Flight 180 to France, report to the doors as soon as possible." One of the workers called out on the intercom.  Marcel and Dawn were walking toward the loading dock, holding hands. Sheri and Isac followed behind. Luckily, Dawn and Marcel are sitting in seats next to each other. As are Sheri and Isac. Marcel and Sheri both have window seats. Dawn was holding Marcel's hand anxiously. "This will be fun." She said reassuringly to Marcel. Marcel was stricken in fear due to the fact of flying. But, he knew he needed to get the fear over with some day. 

         The plane took off within 20 minutes into the air. Marcel was watching out the window as the plane trip had begun. The sun was setting and a new day was approaching. Dawn was laying her head against Marcel's Shoulder.  Marcel felt her head against his shoulder and enjoyed it. He noticed the plane ascending a bit higher, but didn't say anything because he thought it was supposed to. "Just think. In the morning, we will be in France. Eating French toast, and drinking coffee." Dawn encouraged to Marcel. He replied with a gentle kiss on her lips. They both dozed off.

         "This is your captain speaking. We are extremely high in the air and in the middle of a storm. Please put on your air masks and listen to the attendants."  Marcel heard the announcement and quickly awoke. Dawn was sound asleep, laying against his shoulder. Marcel gently shook Dawn to urge her to awake. She awoke surprised. "Are we there yet?" She asked, still tired. "No, but the plane is rising higher, and higher into the air. Marcel and Dawn were both looking around the plane. People and attendants were panicking and breathing with the masks they were issued. People were crying and screaming. It was thundering and lightning. There was no cell phone service. And things have just gotten worse. Everyone will soon be dead.

© 2011 SeanBlanchard


Author's Note

SeanBlanchard
Please cut me some slack. This is just a preview. If you like it, I will add more. Please tell me what you think and how I can improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I notice the "Flight 180" which I think it came from the movie "Final Destination". Did you got that name from that movie?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Its just an excerpt :] and thanks :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


very good. just wish everyone would be alive but not all stories have happy ending huh. Good job

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2011
Tags: Ascend

Author

SeanBlanchard
SeanBlanchard

Slidell, LA



About
I am an aspired author. I am 14 years old and from Louisiana more..