Love

Love

A Story by Saundra

Love is such a scary thing...it makes the world go round but at the same time has us hanging by moment...i'm sure all of you remember the first time you told your significant other you loved them...it was such a scary/vunerable moment...and once you say it ...you just wanna say it over and over again...it's like life has so much more meaning and purpose, like now you have a reason to wake up every morning because you were blessed with love. You stare into eachothers eyes for hours and listen to eachothers heart beats....fall asleep on the phone together...& start to see your future in eachothers eyes....it's truly magical...there is nothing like it.

Now as time goes on...things sometimes change. true colors show. insecurities and differences created bigger obstacles than you could of ever imagined. People instigate. People try to tear you apart. Temptation and freedom all seem like a better alternative than just trying to work on a love that once gave you such joy. Why do people give up so easily these days? Isnt love worth fighting for anymore? Now i am by no means referring to the cheaters and beaters category. (leave that relationship ASAP)...I'm just referring to the people who think they have fallen out of love or found someone better. To the people who let others influence the path your relationship SHOULD be going. The couples who dont say i love you anymore....

I hate when i see love fail. I've witnessed many people who had love that seemed straight out of "The Notebook"...the kind Of lovers who jumped into eachothers arms and whispered sweet nothings in eachothers ears. Wrote songs for eachother...basically that crazy beautiful love we all want. Then a bunch of small obstacles changed everything. I know sometimes people change. People have the right to dream and grow and want more. but when you love someone, isnt it only right to include the owner of your heart in your journey? because not too long ago you dreamed of white picket fences and growing old together, and now you think they aren't a right fit for your life? heart breaking.

Love is not easy. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. it's not always kind words and loving gestures. It's disagreements. It's pain. It's worry. it's sorrow. but sometimes you gotta go through the rough stuff to get back to that heavenly place that gives you peace. Knowing that someone chose you. Knowing that in this life you were blessed with a partner, who feels pain when you do. who lives for your love and vice versa. Not many people can say that. Then there are people who do have someone who love them & are too dumb to embrace it or even care. and its a pity, considering there are people out there waiting for their moment of the magic we call love....

© 2013 Saundra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013

Author

Saundra
Saundra

NowheresVille, CA



About
My name is Saundra and I've always wanted to be writer. Poetry was my forte but now I write about past experiences...life is my biggest inspiration. more..

Writing