The Value of Pain

The Value of Pain

A Poem by Sapphire
"

more of Matt's

"

This hole in this cheast is no longer empty,but filled with webs spun by spiders that feast apon the maggots; which eat on the decaying remains of this heart . An heart as sick as  this one have no other choice but to die,and rot in it's own place of dwelling.For this heart has forgotten how to breathe,and the road it's been traveling has no outlit;just a deadend.


 if hell isn't hot enough for you to break an habbit then heaven is far to distant for you to grasp it,Don't be afraid of the damage you've dealt....no don't run from the victim you leave laying in he street,Dont wheep for the people you hurt,and don't bury the casulties you've burned.go on put us to rest without withdraw.For it's an habbit that you just can't seem to break.BUT IN THE END AFTER YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY ....YOU'LL CHOKE AND MUTTER FOR FORGIVENESS.BT ur apology will land onto death ears ,for adling souls no longer have the right for redemption.

dehumanizing the your very essence ..... yes u ignorant basturd.....becoming shameless,becoming tarnished from the implodsion with-in your cheast, grieving in the ashes u've left behind ....don't try live anymore.just enjoy ur ride in the back of my hearse.


swollow the pill that replaces the pain, the pill that cures the ache,the pill that  numbs the very core which produces your grief.the grief that scartches towards the surface, eatting away your flesh to push its way out into your world .a world filled with your self-inflicted-pain...take the pill...disinfect that pain....and by doin so ,u disinfect ur self...the very source...

 

my pain keeps my anger in check.when te though of you puts my anger in rage.my broken heart puts my love in shackles,as my mind locks my heart into an cage....a cage beaten and sicken with dents, as my soul stairs from the outside through an chain linked fence.wishing to find it's place,but in check it must be,and in check it will stay.

 

we'll  meet once more,and u'll wish u never left me,bt next time i wont be the same. now i'm like the widow that stairs out the window,wishing for the piece that made her completed now my mind is the slotter house to all my fellings leaving the blood that tells the past...just so i don't forget...now my heat is a home dressed in broken glass.and now a new person is born ,Born in darkness,bleached in the blackness,and blessed with the madness,now my world has fallen into it's doomsday

sum where..today a gurl has scarz on her armz from a cold steal blade...,sum where ..today that gurl is in her room crying burning red blood from her skin...is she sick?NO,it's not like she enjoyz it,bt now a dayz the pain is the only thing thats real.and later, she wil become sick ,because the pain is wut she'll learn to love.

 

i'm standin here wen i really don't want to, bt i'm only here because i don't have any wants,, most of my dreams and wants i've outgrown now.most of those things are pointless to begain with... they had no meaning nor any true value.but i guess i can't complain i still no God on my side even wen most of these so call friends couldn't be there and even if they are i know they really didn't want be ,and these friends died off along wit these dreams, bt thats because they occupied them ...thanks to friends there are no dreams,nor any true value.

 

fear is the body of all hatred...i fear nothing then why do i hate u ,it's cuz wut i fear u'll do,and now that u've done it ,the body of hatred is choked ,abused and put to death...but scared this world with it's hatred,,, blowing ashes of my past in the sky blocking the sun's pure light,,,so now when i try to up to better things , all i see is the my mistakes that i've made and it reminds me to hate even if i really don't wan't to.

 

slowly i see wut u mean to me but i mean nothing to you ,it feels like the air i breathe blackens wen i'm not by ur side but right before it's tanted in darkness ur there to tell it's alright, and everything becomes pure again,and i know that i've fallen under hatred's wings and it seems love is too far out of reach for the both of us and i would love to find love in u... but there's none in me ...and the thought of kissing u relieves the pain but i'm still crushed by the thought that ur love is not mine

 

© 2011 Sapphire


Author's Note

Sapphire
sorry for any mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011

Author

Sapphire
Sapphire

Houston, TX



About
I'm in love with music, Robert Downey Jr, Michael Jackson, and Johnny Depp. I love to write romances and poetry. I love to read other things when I'm not writing myself. i do love to write lots of poe.. more..

Writing
How to Love How to Love

A Poem by Sapphire


17 17

A Chapter by Sapphire


Securing Fate Securing Fate

A Chapter by Sapphire