Lover

Lover

A Story by SUGATA M

I knew, you were waiting for him

I could see your beautiful worried face

And your impatient time reading in the watch,

As if you were competing in a race.

 

I loved to see you in unbearable unrest

Your pain meant so much of my pleasure

I knew your man will never reach at your spot

He has been tainted with my tactical treasure.

 

 I would make my much-awaited move right now

And offer you a lift in my ancestral car,

To take you to the hell of the heaven,

Where no a*s-hole can ever dare to raise a bar.

 

I knew you will brazen it out

The moment I will say you, ‘Hi’

‘F**k off you dirty uncouth vulture

You are just not my guy’

 

I will trigger off my gun just then

Targeting right onto your stupid sweet head,

To see you lying in a pool of blood

My swollen mind will slowly turn into perfect RED.

© 2012 SUGATA M


Author's Note

SUGATA M
A story witten in a poetry mode

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I admire poets who works with rhymes, the discipline and the patience you need.
And my estimation of your poem changed when I read that it is true, this is not violence for its own sake, but I think an ironical sarcastic look at poeple who perform such wicked acts, for what there can be no justification, This is a kind of Indian blues song, a Frankie and Johnny, Bonny and Clyde story, good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The strong emotions here dragged me in and held me captive. Great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A interesting ending to the tale. I like the flow of description and you gave me the surprise ending. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how you did a story in the form of poetry. Dark, but I love it. You did a wonderful job with your word use and you had me from start to finish.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A sensitive but very much part of our day today life! Beautifully expressed story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love how it's structure might have to try a story like that one day! Great word play

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the rhyme scheme, and the story told, it was definitely enjoyable to read. There's an almost evil, twisted approach in the end, which created a pleasant contrast with what you thought of the woman, it was like sad and funny at the same time. I also love the language, and it flowed so easily.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow! sweet sentiment.. i like it.. the rhythm, the flow fantastic :) keep it up.. thanks for sharing :)
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 12 Years Ago


How interesting and quite tragic. It seems scary though... but interesting perspective!! It's sad...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I admire poets who works with rhymes, the discipline and the patience you need.
And my estimation of your poem changed when I read that it is true, this is not violence for its own sake, but I think an ironical sarcastic look at poeple who perform such wicked acts, for what there can be no justification, This is a kind of Indian blues song, a Frankie and Johnny, Bonny and Clyde story, good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Composed on a true story. A boy used to irritate a girl on her way to college. The girl's father put a complain into the local police station. The police came to the boy's house and warned him for his misconduct. After a week the boy chased the girl again, this time to shot her dead on the road.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

467 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 18, 2012

Author

SUGATA M
SUGATA M

New Delhi, South Asia, India



About
Moody, creative, romantic man loves intelligent and witty women and friendly men, adores simplicity and abominates double standard more..

Writing
VIDA VIDA

A Story by SUGATA M


Scent Scent

A Story by SUGATA M



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Stairway Stairway

A Chapter by Alex Vidmar


Untitled...... Untitled......

A Poem by Muse