Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Roza Amel
"

Chapter Three

"

Chapter Three

            When I got out of the shower I quickly dressed and walked outside, Lizzy was awake, watching the open air, whispering something that was unable to be heard. “Hey,” I said, her head snapped to the direction I was in and her eyes, her eyes were black and soulless, the happiness gone from them, not a drop of a soul left to be seen. Then she let out a piercing scream, I jumped back and noticed the way she was moving, it looked uncomfortable and clumsy, something the girl was not when I first had seen her.

            "Michaaaeeelll," It said, drawing out my name, the voice was of a demonic power, something no human would be able to take without trembling with fear, but I had stood there, ready for a battle. I'm not sure what kind of battle, or if I would win, but I would try to save that little girl from being that demon's host. "the rightful Lord, Lucifer, wants me to make you an offer you could not refuse. He wishes you to become his... Assassin, I guess some would call it. He said when he takes over the Heavens he would make you the top angel, the Angel of Lords, all for one little signature." The demon said, I felt my hairs standing on edge.

            I smiled a sad smile and spit at the girls feet, which she was not really a girl, but I think you all know what I mean. "Shed," I said using the Hebrew name for 'demon'. "I would not make a deal with him if it were the last thing I could ever do on this Earth, Heaven, or Hell." I knew, even as I was saying it, that I just said the wrong things, but at that point I really didn't care.
           "Michaaaeeelll, your Lord does not love you, can't you see? He banished you here, as a punishment for something he sent angels to do. He thinks you are expendable, nothing more then a pawn..." Shed said, "He's going to make you live out the rest of your life as a hated person in the soon to be growing population. He hates you."
           I looked at him, my feelings a little hurt that he said that about the Lord, was it true, was I nothing more then a pawn? Was I just here to take the fall for the Lord Almighty? These thoughts swarmed in my head as I watched the demon inside the little girl squirm. "Is it a deaaaallllll Michaaaeeelll?" I almost punched the girl in the face, the way the shed said my name annoyed the hell outta me, but I was guessing that wasn't the smartest thing to do.

           I looked at him solemnly and nodded my head up and down, "Fine." A scroll appeared in his hand, and a skull pen appeared in his other hand. He layed the scroll on the table and handed me the pen.

           "I, Michael Arie-hangel give my allegiance to the rightful Lord Lucifer decadere, and promise to serve under his supervision as The Devil's Assassin. I will not go against Lucifer decadere or I will spend the rest of my days in the fiery pits of Hell when Lucifer decadere takes over with the rest of the unworthy.
Signature x. Michael"

           I signed my name, and handed the scroll back to the demon but as soon as it touched his hand the scroll vanished and I could tell his evil presance was gone. Lizzy fell to the ground, and was on the floor crying, I picked her up gently, rocking her back and forth. Trying as hard as I could to get her to relax. But all she was doing was holding onto my shirt for dear life, not letting go. Her tears soaked my shirt as she cried and cried, I held her gently sitting on the bed.
          "What happened?" I asked her, rubbing her back gently.
          "I-i-i-i saw my MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!" She wailed, I looked down at her confused and she explained guessing my thoughts. "T-th-they were in a place made of fire and they kept on screaming!" She told me, hugging me. I understood now, she switched places with the demons body while the demon was in her body. Her parents were in Hell.

          I held her as she cried into my shirt, sobbing, and finally she fell asleep. But no matter what I did, she would not let go for me to go into my own bed, so I layed down next to her and tried to get some sleep.
* * * *

          I was in the streets made of gold, as I looked around I remembered this day. The clouds were gray, there were thunderclouds rolling in, the wind was strong enough to pick up a grown woman and make her fly. I felt my wings on my back, they fluttered in the wind. It was December 20th, 2012 11:40 PM. My eyes went wide as I saw angels fly above head, heading towards the gate to the Earth.

         My eyes went wide as I realized what this meant, a small little angel girl appeared in front of me, and said with an innocent little voice. "Sir, the Lord wants to see you." She said and flew away, I flew to the Lords office and sailed into his window, pearching until he told me to come in.

        "Michael," He told me, "it's time you knew, we're going to start over on Earth. The Human race does not pay attention and does not understand what power I have and that I am the King of Kings." He told me, I nodded, "I want you to be head of the armies, Michael, I think you would be the most useful to it all."

* * * *

         I woke up with a start as I looked at the little girl who was still asleep next to me, 4:38 it read. Damn, it was early. I got up and walked around a little, soon noticing the little note on the desk. I picked it up and looked at it. It read,

"Michael,
It's P., I just wanted to let you know that your now damned in the eyes of the Lord... Sorry brother.

-P."



© 2011 Roza Amel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on May 25, 2011
Last Updated on May 25, 2011


Author

Roza Amel
Roza Amel

Funky town, CA



About
Hey, my pen name is Roza Amel. I am a fourteen year old girl who only writes for fun, I believe it would be amazing to get published but doubt that it'll ever happen. I enjoy being random at times, if.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Roza Amel


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Roza Amel


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Roza Amel