How do I talk to a person of EVA airways?

How do I talk to a person of EVA airways?

A Story by Rose Flore
"

Assume you had a reservation with EVA Airways, and the flight has now suspended all operations.

"

 

Assume you had a reservation with EVA Airways, and the flight has now suspended all operations. You'll be curious as to what will happen to your tickets. 


How can you get your money back for the reservation? What will happen if you don't cancel the tickets, as well as a large number of others? As a result, the EVA airways customer support crew went into overdrive.



Continue reading the blog to find out the answer to "how can I talk to someone from EVA airways?"



1.      You must go through the proper channels to obtain the EVA airways customer service number and email address.


2.      The only location where the contact numbers may be found is on the aircraft company's official website. 


3.      When the website's first page loads, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the "contact us" option. Now, click on that, and you'll be directed to a new page.


4.      When you get to the following page, you'll notice that it's solely for customer service help and support. There will be a blank box there with a downward pointing arrow that says "country/regions" in it.


5.      You can select a country's contact number by clicking on the arrow and selecting it from the list that appears.


© 2022 Rose Flore


Author's Note

Rose Flore
https://cheapairlinesfares.com/blog/how-do-i-talk-to-a-person-of-eva-airways/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

An update: This company is a phony. The email they give doesn't work. The company address, when you look on google, appears to be a mail forwarding service because the street doesn't exist.

The website is registered with GoDaddy, with site ownership hidden.

The short version: Avoid this company. There's a good chance that it's a scam,

Posted 2 Years Ago


Hey people…. If spam like this, from bottom feeders who clutter the site, like this one, bother you. Have fun, and revenge. Do a Google search on the company name and, “reviews.” Then add a 1 star review of your own, one that says something like:

*******
This company spams websites with poorly written “advertisements” that are unrelated to the site’s mission and clientele. They, obviously, don’t care about the people they annoy. For example, they spam a site like Writer’s Café, a spot where writers post their work, with what’s listed as a story, but is, in reality, poorly written spam for the company. Is this really a company you want to deal with, or trust?

*******

Then, before you close the comment, paste in the address of the spam page, so the company will see the spam, and the name of the one dropping it, and know who to blame.

Even better…find the email address of the company being spammed for, and send an email to them. Maybe something like:

*******

Your SEO company is spamming Writers Cafe. They promise to spread your company’s name, and enhance your reputation. But in reality, they’re spamming websites that literally have no connection to your product, field, or geographical area.

In the case of the spam I saw, it was posted as a “story” on the International writing website, Writer’s Cafe. Aside from being unlikely to attract even one customer, such clutter does your company no credit, and detracts. Yet you’re paying a SEO company—possibly through your internet website provider—to have it done. So you might want to have a talk with them, and order them to limit their activities to your area, and on sites where customers will actually visit.


The address of one of those spams is:

*******

Then, below that, paste in the address of this page. Maybe even send them a screenshot of the page, including one of this response. That should be a fun read for the company bigwigs.

I did that, because I REALLY hate spam…really.


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 21, 2022
Last Updated on June 21, 2022
Tags: EVA airways, How do I talk to a person of EVA, EVA airway’s customer serv, EVA airways customer service in