Misunderstood

Misunderstood

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

Something I wrote just now and wanted to know what you all think.

"
Sometimes there are things we go threw that we can not understand. Things happen that weren't part of our plan but I have to believe that there is a bigger meaning to these small moments in our life. Things that may break us down but we will not fall. We pick ourselves up and heal the broken peaces that our heart left behind. The legacy that was left behind and the lesions we learn. These misunderstood moments that eventually come threw. We will see brighter days even during the rain to show that the pain won't always stay. The light will give us warmth as we pray for the strength. Each day gets brings a new beginning,  sometimes even when fall again we take a step back and know that there is a brighter side in this dark moment in our life. Eventually there will be light when we decide to open our eyes. There is no more need to be afraid, these misunderstood moments have a purpose when they come into our lives. Eventually you'll see that everything will be okay, we will find the strength to believe and live on another day. These are the things that make us stronger, so hold on a little longer and you will find that this misunderstood life isn't as bad as it may seem. Life is more beautiful than it may seem even with the the hurt sometimes. As misunderstood as it may be, we will learn to see from a different view and then we will finally understand what we could not see.  

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
I just write this and felt it was appropriate because of Talia's tribute today. There are moments in our lives that we can't always understand and may never be explained but they have a purpose when they happen. This is a little off what I normally write soo if there is anything you feel I should change or add let me know. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday and a great week ahead!!

"Makeup is my wig, just keep swimming" -TaliaJoy18

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really like the depth of emotion you portray in each piece, you clearly write from the heart and soul and that is something I always connect with, more so than format. This piece is very inspiring, encouraging us to move forward, regardless of the misunderstandings. We all have scars, but strength permeates in times of darkness, bringing us into the light. Thank you for another great poem, looking forward to reading much more of your work.



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

You are so kind!! Thank you and I am looking forward to reading your work as well Traci!
Traci

11 Years Ago

You're welcome .... and thank you in advance, I hope you enjoy it :)



Reviews

This poem comes across in om a way that feels like a big hug, but I admire the strength behind those words. One has to be strong to keep getting back up. I found this poem to be a bit feminine in nature. That energy is comforting and nurturing, yet seemingly invincible in the way it appears to take fatal blows and reemerge even stronger, leaving all witnesses having no idea how it returned or where it came from.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow,

Words can not describe on how to even say anything, but I know this for sure this is very true. I really like this poem good job Rose.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Aww thank you!!! xo
Jasmine Michel'le Brown

11 Years Ago

Your welcome :)
I really like the depth of emotion you portray in each piece, you clearly write from the heart and soul and that is something I always connect with, more so than format. This piece is very inspiring, encouraging us to move forward, regardless of the misunderstandings. We all have scars, but strength permeates in times of darkness, bringing us into the light. Thank you for another great poem, looking forward to reading much more of your work.



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

You are so kind!! Thank you and I am looking forward to reading your work as well Traci!
Traci

11 Years Ago

You're welcome .... and thank you in advance, I hope you enjoy it :)
What I really enjoyed about this poem was the concept; the idea that we all have scars, but we cannot allow those scars to overpower our lives. Things happen, and most people say they happen "for a reason", but sometimes (at least I think), they happen just "because", but still, we must realize that there is nothing to do but pick ourselves up, dust off the dirt and keep moving. There is a lot of depth to your writing, and I really enjoyed a lot of the imagery and syntax.

Some things I think you could work on... This is more of a prose piece than a poem in terms of format, style and the way it is presented. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, but if you wanted to turn this into a poem, you would pick out a more "concise" string of the details within and present them in more of a structured format. Also, a few little typos here and there...first like "threw" should be "through", things like that, but nothing too bad. I think you have a good start, because it always starts with the emotion and the "heart" for me, and then you can tidy up the format and style as you go along.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I know I haven't been able to back on my computer to fix it haha I'm sorry about .. read more
This was an excellent piece of work, as usual! Very inspiring, it was such a good read. However, I can spot a few spelling errors that can be easily fixed. That's the only advice I can possibly give to you. ^^;
Keep up the good work, and please never stop writing!
~Andy

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

That means a lot and I am sorry about the spelling errors!! haha
Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

and thank you very much
Andy~

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! And about the spelling errors, don't worry about it. There were tons of typos in my .. read more
This is a beautiful inspirational piece of writing. It's hard to understand the purpose behind events in our lives at time but it's important to find the positive for life to have real meaning.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank you! And I feel the same.
I have had many things happen in my life that left me questioning "Why God?" I get upset and frustrated because I can't see any meaning behind the circumstance. But as I wake up everyday, and I'm finally brought out of the situation, I look back and realize that there really was a meaning and lesson behind it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

That is why I wrote this!! I truly hope you enjoyed it and that others get that very same vibe from .. read more
Lee Foreman

11 Years Ago

I enjoy reading your work!!!
Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Awwww Your always so sweet! and I truly enjoy reading yours as well Lee.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 18, 2013
Last Updated on August 18, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing