He walks with me

He walks with me

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

I love talking about faith :)

"

Each day has a new story, and journey for me to take. Never knowing what life will throw my way. I just pray for his strength and my cloudy skies turn to brighter light. When I’m feeling lost on this road I’m on and I don’t know where to go, when I’m scared and feel doubt in myself… he takes my hand and whispers softly walk with me. I will lead you to where you need to be there is no need to be afraid. Walk by me and I will show you the way, we will walk this road together. There's no need to feel alone.  As the seasons changed his love never left my side, he makes me feel stronger in myself and with time I can see the change. I find the love in helping others when I walk by his side and I continue to keep faith in him just as he has kept faith in me. I can feel his love as he walks with me. I know he will always be there and it has always been that way. Sometimes were blind to the beauty in the world around us but eventually we learn to see. These are the lessons that I've learned and always want to remember. I will always know where I came from as I come to where i'm meant to be. He showed me a path I never knew was meant for me. He opened my eyes to a whole new view that I have been longing to see. putting things into perspective and taking a taking a step back to see the bigger picture.  And when I would lose my way again I know it will be alright, everyone falls sometimes. He shows me that he will never leave my side. I pick myself back up and continue to walk again, and I know I’m not alone because he walks with me through thick and thin, even over the highest hills. He gives me the straight to go on; he shows me all the things I never thought I could do. Giving me the strength I never knew I had.  Speaking up when I never thought I had a voice, to listen to my heart, to open up my eyes to the love around me, and never taking anything for granted. I am where I am because he has seen me threw even when I couldn't see. When I wonder how do I know when I’m where I need to be and that I have reached my journeys end? Even when were done, we will keep on. We will continue to leave a legacy that will forever live on.  I know I have a lot to learn and I have some ways to go, and as I wait to better understand I want to show others too that even when they feel alone, that he's walking alone side them too. A will shine a light for you when you feel your left in the dark and he will see you threw anything your going thew and he will show you, that he is walking with you. 

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
I love talking about faith, I feel like everyone needs that one read that will bring them to a place where they feel some sort of sanctuary. I hope you guys like this. As always if there is anything that should be changed or worded differently let me know. This is another older poem of mine :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is such a powerful write...It highlights the misinterpretation that people have that God will work miracles for them automatically...But the truth is in order for God to actually walk with us we have to be taking action and walking ourselves...When we take one step forward, he will take two steps with us to see us through...I LOVE THIS PIECE!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Hey I fixed it up some!! :)



Reviews

Faith is like the ground under your feet, solid................to a point. nice job thou miss maam.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank you!!
This is such a powerful write...It highlights the misinterpretation that people have that God will work miracles for them automatically...But the truth is in order for God to actually walk with us we have to be taking action and walking ourselves...When we take one step forward, he will take two steps with us to see us through...I LOVE THIS PIECE!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Hey I fixed it up some!! :)
Idea is eye catching and keeps you interested.
But there are some spelling issues and grammatical errors. its just a little blocky. Maybe reread it.
Like forgetting to put the word "to" between the words "skies" and "turn".
Or spelling the word "rode" when you meant "road"

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ranger Nadaly

11 Years Ago

Oh no problem. I do that all the time. It takes a while for that to sink in, to just always reread. .. read more
Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Awww wow that is amazing, that means a lot!
Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

I fixed this up some, let me know what you think. I didn't forget to review some of your writing as .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 18, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing