She was invisible too

She was invisible too

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

My kind of Cinderella story

"

Saw you from a million miles away. Not even close enough for us to touch but you still manage to steal my heart. You don’t even know my name and but I already have a feeling a fairy tales beginning to be written within these empty pages. Cinderella had her time. She was invisible too but over time her heart shined threw and the love of her life saw her shining light and she glowed brighter than the sun and lit up the night sky so even then the heavens can have a view of what god created. There could not be a better two. Two pieces created a single heart finally brought together. That peace from each other that they always knew was missing from one another but now somehow they finally feel whole. Filled with uncertainty, faced with diversity. They hold each other tight and they know everything will be alright. Never thought two worlds so different in life could one day eventually collide so perfectly? This feels just like a dream I once had and it’s hard to believe that it was meant to be my reality. You feel closer each day. Without even trying you continue to take my breath away. When we finally met that’s when I knew that god made me for you and you for me. We fit perfectly together like two missing puzzle pieces. When will they see that love it blind and that the heart draws you to love like the light to the sun. Your smile makes me forget the sad in the rainy days. Your eyes take me away to a place where I feel safe and I always know what you’re going to say. I love the moments in which I could say that this dream can be real. That god has this plan for me and I believe you feel it too. Fairy tales do come true. We have to believe. Cause Cinderella was once invisible just like me than god helped her be seen. Now her light shines and I know one day so will mine and then maybe you’ll finally see me and we will light the night sky just like in my dream. Will you be my fairy tale come true?

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
I hope you all like this poem, it's something I am not sure needs something more so let me know what you think! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I never really believed in fairy tales because so much of my life has been a nightmare. I am always amazed when I find someone who not only believes in them, but can actually achieve a life like that through belief and faith. Wonderful prose poem!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Even when things are hard, always believe anything is possible, and always keep faith! Thank you for.. read more
The poem was great! Really enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!

-CW

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

thank you! :D
I like how the last line pulls it all together. Hopeful and whimsical, very nice piece

Posted 11 Years Ago


Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank you gorgeous
"When will they see that love it blind and that the heart draws you to love like the light to the sun."

-Simply Amazing

Great Write!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Awww thank u very much :)
Some do come true but for me I think Fairy-tales are over rated.. I really enjoyed this piece.

"This feels just like a dream I once had and it’s hard to believe that it was meant to be my reality"
Very nice poetry. shallimarRose

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

I am kinda cheesy sometime I know haha and thank you so much, that is actually my favorite line from.. read more
"Fairy tales do come true."
Very optimistic write.
Hope your dream will come true.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much, that means a lot! :)
zainul

11 Years Ago

You are most welcome.:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


How How

A Poem by Rosaria_V