My beautiful fall pathway (Dedicated to Shpresa)

My beautiful fall pathway (Dedicated to Shpresa)

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

Your very own vision of heaven

"

As I walk down this path, the sun makes the colors dance in all its glory. As the sun begins to set and the leaves from the trees being to fall down making you want to look up almost like a sign from god saying, look at me.

Walking, feeling safe cause in this moment I feel his grace. I can still feel the warmth of the summer day with a gentle wind welcoming the fall.

On this beautiful fall day I find the strength in me because I feel the love as I continue walking on this journey knowing that I’m not alone. Seeing the beautiful miracles he leaves for me without really knowing it’s been done.

Even when I want to break down and cry I can feel his catch when I fall. When I simply can’t find the words to say just what I feel inside, I think of my beautiful pathway and it tells me all I need to say.

Listening to the sounds of the trees and feeling the breeze against my cheek, I feel the most at peace. The stars begin to show even with the sun still out to dance with the colors and the light.

On this beautiful pathway, I finally feel free and I’m finally finding the strength inside of me to say it’s ok to fall. Just looking at the leaves that fall from the trees… It’s just like me. Nothing last forever but we all start anew.

In my beautiful fall paradise, I find all I can be. All the peace I have inside of me but was too blinded by the pain and fear to let myself see.

Today I begin on the path of knowing who I am and believing in all I can be. Trusting in others and learning to leave my heart unguarded. I’m beginning with a beautiful ending like this fall day.

Fall is the beginning to an ending from all there was but soon enough there will be a new. Like me the flowers will bloom and the colors in me will change too like in my heaven, my beautiful fall pathway.

 

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
My friend shared a picture with me of a gorgeous fall evening literally a pathway that made you believe that this would be heaven. She inspired me to write this one

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...This is a great piece. I live in VA and this poem describes exactly how the weather has been since yesterday...Great write...:-0

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank u! I love fall so this was fun to write haha I can't wait to see more colors :)
This is a really unique poem:)! I absolutely adore it:) It's also beautiful, and great job

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Your so sweet thank you!! :)
RainDancer1997

11 Years Ago

Your very welcome
You grow more and more through each one of your poems, it's very nice to see you expand your works. This piece is very joyful, and sends a beautiful message. I like

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

11 Years Ago

Thank you love!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing