Ronnies Long lost love :C

Ronnies Long lost love :C

A Story by Ronnie<3lyrical
"

a storie about Ronnie and lyrical :)

"
This is a True storie 

Ok there was once a guy named Ronnie well he was a sad type , sorta silent at first intill you met him . Well Ronnie just came out of Delemas with Social Serveces his sister was tooken away becuse of his mothers Drug abuse . he relly loved his mother he lives with his grandmother becuse if he lived with his mom he would be tookin away just like his sister he has a brother who lives with him named Marquies. dah dah dah dah dah on to the story well Ronnie Failed his 6 th grade year and got put in Academy : skips 7th grade and puts u in 8th grade becuse ur taking 6th and 7th at same time . well he was in his academy class and he seen this girl named Lyrical God she was breathtakeing so to speak , in my opion she was like a angel from above Ronnie dint know alot about lyrical so he desided to do some reasearch on her well he added her on fb and he checked out her utube and started falling for her very slowly but deeply well lyrical was dateing a guy named kenny nevels who was a jerk so to speak he broke her heart and she was devistated she loved makeing poems she wanted to be a Writer and actor and etc . she was amazing in her own way in Ronnies eyes he dint like her for her outward apearence he liked her for her inward apperence and it was actuly the first time he ever loved a girl so Dam deeply he wanted to ask her out he was Very Very shy and he was scared of rejection which he usly gets becuse of his outward apperance 5ft 2 Black straitish curly hair mixed more white than black he got rejected often sadly but he just had to take the chance with lyrical becuse He Relly Relly loved her like no other well he asked her and she told him she doesent know and he asked do u need some time and she said yes then one faitfull day she told him yes Ronnie Was Blown Full of joy no one other than him can experince the relationship was going good there was a fair comeing up and he wanted to ride a ride with her as a date he couldent wait to ride it with her every time he thoght about it there was so much joy but the day before the date a girl came up to Ronnie And said Lyrical Can Do So much better than you Ronnie was hurt bad ... in his mind he knew that was true becuse he was just some guy with curly hair that no girl ever wants to date just becuse he dint have the In hair becuse his hair never let him get it . then later that afternoon lyrical his love broke up with him Ronnie was Speachless He was so Heart broke his chest just felt like his heart with threw it he felt like his heart just died right there he cryed the next few mounths he just stoped dateing all together he Starting feeling Tremendus Saddness lyrical was dateing other dudes and every time he just seen them to gether he knew he could Treat her better But he Wonderd why cant i just have the chance Why am i just not good looking enogh i gese i am just that ugle that no one wants to date me and then he started becomeing sadder and sadder he got in arguements with the girl just becuse of his Saddness over welming him so much he had to pop on some one He tryed to tell her how he felt but she just dished it away he tryed to show her with out words he would always defend her if he had the chance he would always try to be there for her he Truly loved her like no other but she crushed his heart With every new boy freind with every saying he just wanted another chance ... thats all he wanted a true one not a i only liked u as a freind a TRUE One and on day he was talking to her on the phone and she told him That he needed to get over her Ronnie sayed why she told him becuse i dont like you you know deep down ur not the one for me ... Ronnie was So heart broke it was undecribable he loved her So freaking much he cryed he actuly cryed and cryed like he never cryed b4 he Relly RElly loved her but why was she so blind to See why ... he just keept thinking he was just so ugle that the ones he Truly loved always hurt him so so much ... 



Ronnie Is me 
Lyrical is Lyrical 
were all real people and this has Just Recently happend and i thoght i should share with the world my story of long lost love even thogh it was never lost becuse he still loves the girl to this day and tells his freinds he doesent He relly does and it hurts him more than any one and iff lyrical reads this so be it she wont even Feel any thing back Becucse all She Will say is it Was 2 days get over it But in his heart it felt like a eturnety

© 2011 Ronnie<3lyrical


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:( i miss being friends your too cool to talk to me now

Posted 9 Years Ago


YASYYAYYAYAYYAYYAA

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 26, 2011
Last Updated on December 26, 2011