Forgiven and Forgotten

Forgiven and Forgotten

A Story by RomeoRamos
"

About my childhood past

"
All my life I've been kicked around and teased at. All my life I was beated and yelled at. My family wasn't like an ordinary family. It was like living a nightmare. I didn't have everything. I didn't have the love nor the parents I always dreamed of having when I was a kid, but now that the past is over, it changed me. It changed who I am and what my future would become. I always thought I meet that one girl and show her off to the world, but it never would happen if I don't try. My family was a nightmare itself. My father was a drug abuser and alcoholic abuser. He beat me, my mother, and my siblings. He didn't care! I was only twelve when I was smart enough to run to the police station and get help, they arrested him and took him away. I still didn't feel like a hero. I felt lonely! I felt misjudged. My brother started taking drugs and was put in jail four times. My sister got pregnant at the age 17 and never kept the baby but put him up for adoption, but now look at us. We all changed and forgotten the past. And we are sorry that we did and that we could never changed it. Now we have a future, and it's a better life to start. We didn't have tht good life, but now look at me! Happy now and grateful for life. Even if I don't have a family no more, even if I don't have tht special girl. Even if I'm alone, everything changed for me. It changed me. It changed who I was suppose to be but better and smarter and just me. The guy tht no one thought would make it, but now look at who I am. I just proved them wrong and now they can see what man my life turned me into and I hope my story inspired and motivated u to do right and not wrong and to change others as well who need the change and extra boost. I'm only 20 years old not to far from the past and I went through a lot, but I not only made you think, I changed you also.

© 2013 RomeoRamos


Author's Note

RomeoRamos
This is not suppose to be depressing, but just to how you how life can be like for a great guy like me. It changed me in so many ways. My personality is way better than any guy. Now I'm just Romeo living my future in college and trying to support those who had the life like me. Please comment on my short story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

If anyone wants to ask me questions or give me an idea what to write about. Feel free to

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 9, 2013
Tags: Childhood memories, life about me, inspirational, motivation

Author

RomeoRamos
RomeoRamos

Tampa, FL



About
I'm 20 years old. I recently started college. I'm a freshman in college. I never thought about writing poems but I figured why not give it a try. I mainly write about my childhood and love and influen.. more..