A Message to the Heart Poachers

A Message to the Heart Poachers

A Poem by RobbieT
"

A spoken word poem by a youth disillusioned with the romantic capabilities of his local LGBT community

"
Does young love no longer exist? is it really just a my that we tell ourselves to keep the tears from making tidal swells in our eyes when we look up at the skies and say no more. I am not a w***e and I'm sure worth more than your petty lies and cheap disguise. If that's really all you've got then turn around right on that spot and take yourself home. No homo hoe will break my heart. No dick driven idiot will take my dreams of sweet love swelling like the seas. I don't need you because I know that after your show nothing will be left but empty promises and a sour heart. Because I know that where my heart beats crying out for a kindred soul you have a hole. You can try to fill it with the passion of a thousand victims. You can try to fill it with the dreams of a thousand lovers but you will never win. Your hole will never fill but like two magnets my heart patiently waiting will one day find a friend. And we will spend our days under a golden sun shooting rays of happiness and mirth. So go ahead and wallow in your self worth. 

© 2013 RobbieT


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on July 26, 2013
Last Updated on July 26, 2013

Author

RobbieT
RobbieT

Belleville, IL



About
I'm double majoring in Criminal Justice and Poli Sci with high political aspirations. But realistically I think I'll be an eternal student. I would like to get degrees in history, philology, Latin, Ol.. more..

Writing
Yuletide Yuletide

A Chapter by RobbieT