Random Scene 4 (Unfinnished)

Random Scene 4 (Unfinnished)

A Chapter by HeyxxJude
"

Yet another random scene yes i know they are getting hienous, i should probably start linking them togeather sometime soon

"

She bit her thumbnail nervously as she paced back and forth, She glanced over at the envelope as she turned. It sad ever so innocently on her desk, plan and simple. Why was it so intimidating? She stood, arms crossed, looking at it, tracing the outline of her lips with her forefinger as she decided what to do with it. How cliche she must seem, putting this much thought in to the contents of a letter she had not yet opened. Layla let her arms hang down to her side, and sat herself against the back wall, letting her head rest against it. Surely it contained nothing of mal intent, or did it? Who was she to assume anything about something she knew absolutely nothing about? her stomach churned, working itself into one of its famous knots, hindering her ability to move. She hugged her legs tightly, and rested her head upon her knees, in an attempt to strangle the feeling of its very life. It can't be that bad, its a letter, a piece of paper, with some characters on it. Nothing more. She shouldn't be so worked up. What's the worst that could result from opening it? nothing major, jus the potential for a broken heart. She stood up and cautiously walked over to the imposing envelope. She picked it up and felt it in her hands. it was heavy, as if containing something more than just paper. Perhaps multiple sheets full of explanations and excuses, those could be interesting. Maybe he had simply used especially heavy paper, to make ti seem official? Official things are rarely of a good or pleasant nature.
    Her fingers passed over the fold of the seal, shaking slightly. What was the sense in this? Being anxious over something she knew not the outcome of. With one swift movement, she had slip the top of the envelope open with her thumb. She dropped immediately, it as if the very thing burnt her hands. She couldn't read it. Not yet. Not now at least. She took the half masticated envelope and tucked it under her pillow. Before she went to sleep. Thats when she would read it. Layla rubbed her eyes and stretched upward, and made her way to the shower.



© 2008 HeyxxJude


Author's Note

HeyxxJude
Just, tell me everything, good, bad, and in between

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 19, 2008


Author

HeyxxJude
HeyxxJude

Garden City, NY



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by HeyxxJude


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by HeyxxJude