Random Scene 2 (unfinished)

Random Scene 2 (unfinished)

A Chapter by HeyxxJude
"

Just a random scene idea i had and felt the need to write down. i have a few of these... its going to get stuck somewhere...eventually....

"

 

She turned in response to the crash of shattering plastic. Looking around instinctively for the source of the sound, he found a graphing calculator, broken, on the ground, its batteries dislodged and scattered. She then looked up from the calculator to see two guys caught up in a fight. The dark haired one grabbed the other by his jacket collar and tried to throw him to the ground. Then the other boy retaliated and grabbed him from the back around his neck, in an attempt to regain the upper hand. He struggled to keep his grasp firm, and the dark haired boy, noticing this, took advantage of it and broke his hold effortlessly, turned to face him. He grabbed him under the arms, picking him up into the air, and that’s when she saw his face clearly. There, suspended in the air, was Chris.

            Her heart stopped, and her stomach contorted into a tight knot. Everything seemed to slow down, as she saw him look over to her through the corner of his eye. Her heart suddenly picked up its rhythm again, and quicker than ever. She wrung her hands together as she tried to decide weather or not to step in and do something, but it was too late. He was already pinned up against the wall by the other boy. She looked away, fearing what she would see, but the sound of fist to flesh manifested itself around her ears. Suddenly she looked up, in response to the sickening crunch of bone, to find Chris facedown on the tiled cafeteria floor. The dark haired boy pulled Chris up by collar and pushed him down into the floor again, and just as he was about to do this a third time, a hall monitor stepped into the cafeteria and began yelling angrily and pointing in every which direction, surely threatening detentions and suspensions.

            Layla heard none of this however, she didn’t hear anything, nor see anything other than Chris’s limp body on the ground. Was he even moving? He wasn’t. A bomb of adrenaline detonated in her stomach and radiated through her, she couldn’t move. The hall monitor, fully contented with verbally abusing all involved, made her way over to Chris’s body.

 



© 2008 HeyxxJude


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on February 23, 2008


Author

HeyxxJude
HeyxxJude

Garden City, NY



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by HeyxxJude


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by HeyxxJude