Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Rhonda

   In 2019, the two most populated countries in the world, China and India, became over populated. China reached over five billion people, despite the child laws. Some people starved to death. Disease spread fast, but thankfully, scientists invented a vaccine to stop it.

   India reached over three billion people. Some people starved, but less than China. Disease did spread as well, but the disease had mild symptoms. The people diagnosed were better in three weeks.

   In response to the craziness, the Russian government made a proposal to China and India. The Russian government were very generous asking this question. They asked "Since our country is so big and has better farm land, would you both like to switch places with us? We will move to the present location of your countries.". The Chinese and Indian governments discussed this very thoroughly. They allowed their residents to vote on this decision. In China, 60% voted yes and 40% voted no. In India, 80% voted yes and 20% voted no.

   On December 4, 2019, the decision was final. They would both be moving to Russia. The country will be split down the middle. India will get the west side and China, the east. It is now Februray 2020. Everyone is still preparing for the big move.



© 2010 Rhonda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A interesting story. The possibility of changing places would be impossible. But the concept is something to think about. A very good start to the story. You have my attention.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 14, 2010
Last Updated on December 14, 2010


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm 13. I love to write and I love Arabic music and culture. No, my avatar is not a photo of me! It's a photo of my favorite singer, Nancy Ajram! Yes, I am American! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rhonda


Loneliness Loneliness

A Poem by Rhonda