Chapter 1- How It All Began (How I Met You)

Chapter 1- How It All Began (How I Met You)

A Chapter by Rhonda
"

this is a little short since it's the beginning

"

فصل واحد ، كيف بدأ كل ذلك

   Nancy Ajram. The one person who made me join this forum. The one person that I admired. The one person who made me discover the sweet pleasure of Arabic music. I remember that I was studying Ancient Egypt in school lately. I came up to my grandparents' house for the weekend. I was a big fan of Shakira at the time. One of her songs "Ojos Así" had some Arabic in it besides Spanish. I liked the Arabic in it. I researched Arabic music on Youtube. I found some songs and the best one was "Ya Salam" by Nancy Ajram was the best. I became addicted to the song and pretty soon to her. That was in January or February. 

   I found this site called "NAC" which stands for Nancy Ajram Club. I decided to join the forum on July 20, 2009. I had so much fun with despite the fact that my parents didn't know that I registered. My username was NaNcYaMr4Ev at first (I also was a fan of Amr Diab too). I put that I was from California, I was a female, I was 12, and that my name was Ferra.

   "Hey everyone! My name is Ferra and I'm new here. I'm 12 years old and from California." I said in a topic. Then, I knew that I've met great people.

  

 



© 2009 Rhonda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 14, 2009
Last Updated on December 15, 2009


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm 13. I love to write and I love Arabic music and culture. No, my avatar is not a photo of me! It's a photo of my favorite singer, Nancy Ajram! Yes, I am American! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rhonda


Loneliness Loneliness

A Poem by Rhonda