Reuniting of a demon

Reuniting of a demon

A Story by RevohWrites
"

A cross over story with me and a writer's cafe user. Kman! This stroy involves his character Kayden Noble and a new character Takairo! Here is a preview of the story!

"

I watch from the distance as a rip in space and time opens and closes, leaving a person in a trench coat and jeans. I observe him closely as i see a sniper rifle is on his back. “Hmph, Too easy” I whisper to myself. I watch as the man talks to himself for a moment before observing his surroundings. I cloak and become invisible to the human eye. I stand 10 feet from the strange man. Unsure i draw my sword as i uncloak and hit him knocking him to the floor. I have the point of my sword pointed to his throat. “Who are you! How did you get here!” I yell to the strange man.

“Easy friend,” the man utters as his hands raise into the air. “Do you mind revealing yourself so we can maybe talk face to face?”

I slowly sheathe my sword and i take of a scaly like mask of dark armor. After i take off the mask it reveals a semi human face. Part human part reptile. I morph my face into a human's. You watch as the skin cells change. “I am Takairo, We are only a few miles from the royal city. Might i ask your name?” I hold out my hand to help you up.

“Noble. Kayden Noble.” he replies as he takes my hand and shakes it. “Pleasure to meet you Takairo. Do you mind if i ask what species you are?”

“Me? I am a shapeshifter, from a planet called Gendoria, I am a rare Gendonian. Half reptile humanoid race of aliens, I crashed here a long time ago and the king of the royal city hired me to protect the outskirts of the city.” I take a look at your sniper rifle and revolver.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking,” he says. “Theres a woman on my team who looks similar to you. A humanoid reptilian. And if you don't mind i’d like to keep my weapons for the time being.”

© 2016 RevohWrites


Author's Note

RevohWrites
This is a work in progress. please give suggestions!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Goood starting and change ur wriing method for more craz and make this story more interesting with twists and character introduction may be unique try to make unique story

Posted 7 Years Ago


RevohWrites

7 Years Ago

We will try. this is a crossover being typed up by me and another writer!
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Okkkk Goood Job

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 6, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016
Tags: Fiction, Sci-fi, Action, Romance, Adventure