My First

My First

A Story by ReniRee
"

My first perfect kiss

"

You can tell a lot about a boy by the way he kisses you, which is why I took particular interest in how Jarrell, my current boyfriend, first kissed me. It was not my first kiss but it was the first time I’d been kissed like that.

            I, being the shy girl that I used to be, was never big on kissing or hugging. I had quite a disdain for invasion of personal space, so I was never the touchy feely, come kiss me baby type girl. I came by my first kiss simply out of curiosity, and let me tell you, it is not all it’s cracked up to be.

            My first kiss was with Michael, my first boyfriend. The kiss was wet and quick, and mostly awkward. We only kissed about three times, and it had not gotten any better,

            After Michael and I had broken up, I met Jarrell, who was wild and defiant, almost completely opposite of me. I found him both thrilling and entertaining. He excited and amused me. I would say that after a while I let him get close tome, but that wouldn’t be entirely true.

            Like most boys his age, Jarrell was excessively promiscuous, and kind of pushed his self close to me. One day, we were hanging out alone at his place just talking and laughing, eating Doritos and playing tic-tac-toe. Then that moment happened.

            That moment where both of us knew we wanted to kiss but we just looked at each other and hesitated. I’m not sure why he hesitated, but I hesitated for three reasons.

            1) Kissing never did anything for me before so I doubted it would have then. 2) He had a bit of a reputation for being a bit of a tramp. 3) He was in a relationship.

            Regardless of all my reasoning, I still kissed him. We leaned in close to each other, just like in the movies, and placed my mouth on his, only unlike the movies(the ones I had seen anyways), He slipped his tongue in my mouth.

© 2011 ReniRee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good. I love how it's like most teenage stories and not some "perfect image" those ones that NO ONE really experiences. This is something everyone can relate to, something that people know can and does happen. The fact that each character has their flaws just makes them more believable. In fact, with my first kiss nothing special happened. It was kinda gross, I was too shy to kiss back, and he had a girlfriend (who actually called during the kiss... awkward >___>)
Anyways, like I was saying. Good job! Keep up the great work and the realistic characters (:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 19, 2011

Author

ReniRee
ReniRee

Newport News, VA



Writing
The Reverse The Reverse

A Chapter by ReniRee


The Removal The Removal

A Chapter by ReniRee