The binding spell

The binding spell

A Chapter by Red swallow
"

To friends that fight, do they know how they truely feel? Is one of them keeping a too big secret?

"
The binding spell

The binding
Part 1
It had been a year since she'd been there but he still seemed to look at her the very same way he did when he first saw her. He felt no feelings for the girl, he didn't know what it even was he just liked being around her. He liked the way she tried to act like she didn't care about anything and telling him that she hated him, he liked the way that when ever he annoyed her she tried to hide her smile. He loved her smile. He liked it that when ever he took the mick in other classes she would turn round to him and tell him he is a complete idiot and that he should not fail his grades on purpose and that he shouldn't get distracted because he could be the best in the school and get the greatest jobs. He liked to annoy her especially when it came to stationary because she had the most wonderful and wacky sort and she absolutely loved them. He also loved the colour of her hair. The chocolate waves, silky feel and look of it, he always tried touching it but only once or twice he was able to before she turned round hiding her smile and talking like she was about to bite his head off.
He loved the colour of her eyes. One of them was an lush emerald while the other was like the beating heart of the ocean. Sometimes he swears that her eye ripples.
He likes it when she blushes and looks away nervously.
He sometimes wondered what she was thinking.



The binding
Part 2
I have always had feelings for him as a friend but even if I liked him more it still wasn't going to happen. I adore his cheeky character but I hate it when he makes up dirty jokes to make me lose the big act. I like the spiral of his hazel nut eyes. I like the way he acts like he isn't scared of anything but in fact there are quite a lot of things he is scared of. I always liked it when he calls me names. But I found him the most annoying nickname he could have "robin" I know it sounds quite nice but his name is Rubin so it really annoys him. He is basically my best friend but I can't admit that to him. "Robin" is the most annoying person alive but I love that. I'm addicted to his hair, I just have this sensation of wanting to fuzz and ruffle his hair up. But we're nothing more than annoying friends to each other. Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking.


© 2017 Red swallow


Author's Note

Red swallow
Please tell me if I can improve and if you want me to carry on.
Hat 🎩 out

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 27, 2017
Last Updated on April 27, 2017


Author

Red swallow
Red swallow

Sheffield , United Kingdom



About
I write because I love to, I read because I want to, Books shall forever have a place in my heart more..

Writing