Inspiration for the day

Inspiration for the day

A Story by RealmWriter

  1. If you having a rough day, I want you to read the following. Over the last few days, I've listened to others and to my heart. I may not be an inspiration to anyone or a leader, but to me it's not about being in the lead.
    Destiny has a plan for you; anything your going through is a test, a challenge to see if you have what it takes to get to your dreams. As humankind we set our standards; we have our "SHOULDS" but where are our "MUSTS" if you live your life by should's, your
    ...not going to get anywhere. And that's the harsh reality of it. So we need to look at our should's and say, "I'm changing today, my should will be a must" And if you say "but" your arguing your limitations. Your suppressing victory, your stopping yourself from achieving success.
    Maybe your self-conscious about the things you want to do. Maybe you worry no one will accept you once you get there; I'm going to tell you now. Don't worry about that, because if no one will accept you and your success they don't care about your future. But I guarantee you as you strive and fight for that goal, your dreams. You will inspire many as you take that path, and remember someone lived another day because of that inspiration. They want to follow you and learn what they can do in order to aspire and succeed.
    Your amazing for who you are and your destined to do greatness, to change other people perspectives on life. Your a bundle of greatness waiting to explode and spread happiness and inspiration. Don't be afraid to make mistakes or to fall down; if you fall down get back up and dust yourself off, don't just give up because once you give up someone else will be getting closer to your dream. If you make a mistake, that's okay. Put that mistake down and try again. No ones perfect, if we were perfect the world would be black and white. But because we're different, because we're unique the world is colorful. NEVER let anyone tell you that you can't get to your dreams, your goals. Especially after you worked to hard to get closer to it; who has the right to tell you that you can't do it after your hard work? NO ONE.
    I believe in all of you and I know you'll get through your hardships, because your all strong and you have a bright future ahead of you. Be strong, keep your chin up, and look to the sky and believe in yourself and love who you are. Because you are different and you too can change the world. Your not alone, I'll always be there for you just as many other people in your life whether it be your spouse, your mom or dad, your brothers or sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, or maybe your grandparents. Never settle after falling, because you deserve a chance at greatness.

© 2016 RealmWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on November 17, 2016
Last Updated on November 17, 2016

Author

RealmWriter
RealmWriter

Phoenix, AZ



About
I'm an 18 year old writer, I love writing and it's become a wonderful hobby in my life. Not only do I write stories, I write poetry, and my own song lyrics. I started writing when I was 12; inspired b.. more..

Writing