World Of Contradicting Interest

World Of Contradicting Interest

A Story by Brandon Barker

How can someone believe something so much, preach and understand a concept to the point of accepting it as a raw fact, yet turn around and do the exact opposite of what they truly find factual. To the point of jailing an opportunity due to an age old vendetta upon which the neutral had no part in any of the doing, termination of best interest with the echoing basis of a ludicrous counter argument slowly fading into the realm of irrelevance. Back tracking in thought due to an intellect less thought, then scolded for being selfish for thinking on the basis of best interest, a contradicting headache that no one is willing to untangle for the greater good of an innocent.

© 2014 Brandon Barker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i agree with this. i don't understand ether. this world is a complicated one. when you do something its wrong, when you do the opposite your told your still doing wrong, then whats right? maybe there is no right.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 27, 2014
Last Updated on July 27, 2014
Tags: Confusion, Interest, Denial

Author

Brandon Barker
Brandon Barker

Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
My name is Brandon Barker, I am 16, I enjoy writing about my life, and I enjoy poetry greatly; this is the first time I have openly posted my writing on a website where people will actually read it :) more..

Writing