ENDING 3, JUDGEMENT

ENDING 3, JUDGEMENT

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

This is the third ending for the SILENT HILL story.

"
This is the third ending for the story. You get this ending if you do two things. One, forgive Chris. Two, you do not forgive Jamie.
"I forgive you." Whispered Steven.
Chris smiled at Steven, nodding his head in acceptance. And with that, a bright light flashed throughout the room. Once the light disappeared and Steven found himself now standing at the front entrance of the school.
"How did I..."
Off in the distance, Chris could be seen waving to him. And just like that he faded away into the night. Steven now stood alone.
"Time to return home and tell everyone the truth of what happened."
After managing to safely return to the highway just outside of Silent Hill, Steven flagged down a car.  It pulled over onto the side of the road and opened the passengers door.
"Where'ya  heading to?" Asked the driver.
"Brahams."
"You're lucky. I'm heading that way myself. Get in."
Steven got into the car and shut the door, fastening his seat belt as he sat down. The drive to Brahams seemed to go on forever but was really only an hour or two. The car slowed to a stop just outside of the info center, Steven getting out and walking over to the booth, smiling when he saw Silvia.
"Hey stranger." Laughed Silvia.
"Hey Silvia."
"Where have you been?"
"Silent Hill."
"No way. And you returned!?"
"Yes...but I do have some news."
"Oh?"
Steven went on to explain the full story of what went down in Silent Hill. However, Silvia did not believe most of the parts with monsters. When Steven got to the part where he had found both Jamie and Chris, the expression on Silvia's face was that of anger.
"So you found them both?"
"Yes."
"But you chose to purposely hurt Jamie?!"
"It's not like that. What he did to me was..."
"What your brother did was worse! How could you not help Jamie!?"
"It's not up for debate!"
"Just you wait. Everyone in town has been eagerly awaiting for Jamie's return, they will crucify you for what you have done!"
"You would really do that to me!?"
"Sorry sir, this booth is now closed!"
The shutter came down and sealed off the info booth. Steven just staggered backwards in disbelief. What was happening? He looked around at the few people that were still in the town square, all of them giving Steven a dirty look. It was then that it dawned on him. What he had done might not be forgivable.


© 2019 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read, enjoy, share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on November 16, 2019
Last Updated on November 16, 2019
Tags: horror, scary, terror, thriller, silent hill, SILENTHILL, monsters, demons


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay