chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

This will be the beginning of massive revelations in the new Michael's life.This is where everything begins to cry for blood

"
A full year had passed since Lucifer was defeated.The world rejoiced knowing the fact that Michael had saved them from a future of death.Even though that future never existed,the memories were burnt into the very mind that was strongest of all.Michael Ablestine. The version of him that had fought in the none existent world just simply turned to ash right in front of his eyes.
 Over the period of the year,Michael faced off against countless foes that endangered the world.He came face to face with some of the most horrific creatures now known to man and never demanded thanks.But now things were changing.Michael still had the memories of being in hell.Hearing the peoples screams of pain and torture.All of it still burnt into his mind. It was taking its tole on his sanity.
But things were about to take a turn for the worst.A force was on the horizon ready to  strike at any second with the intent of destroying the Michael Ablestine legacy.Something which Michael had never seen before.With the power to control time and space itself,the enemy had a cunning plan to once and for all wipe him off the history books.
Michael was  in New Zealand.Since the memories were killing him emotionally,he had gone on holiday to rid himself of his nightmares.But this was not to be the case.He was in New Hawkes Bay.A small town built upon the long lost town of Napier.When the great flood happened all forms of land were lost,washed away.Once the world was restored,countries and towns were rebuilt.
Pangaea didn't work out due to global shifting.All countries drifted apart from each other which ultimately founded the rebuild of mankind.All the old countries were restored except for the fighting.No country fought among themselves.No war,famine,or poverty.Peace was within human hands reach.
Michael was at the Hawkes Bay shipping yard when things kicked off.He was making sure that everything was in perfect order so nobody was harmed or injured in any way possible. It would all go so very wrong.
"Hey Jim!"Michael waved out to one of the crane drivers."Almost quitting time?!"
"Not for me!Gotta put food on the table!"
"Poor b*****d!"Michael laughed to himself.He suddenly came to a halt walking when he felt everything shaking.He shrugged it off as being an earthquake and thought nothing more of it.
"Michael Ablestine!!!"Roared a deep voice."Prepare to be erased from time itself!!!"
Michael saw things floating up off the ground then flying towards a small pink spark in mid air.The spark was at the same height of the cranes.All of the objects were sucked into the spark and disintegrated immediately upon touching it.With the number of objects touching the spark was growing,so too was the spark itself.Within a minute of spawning,the spark was already the size of twelve basketballs put together.
"What the hell is that?!" Yelled some of the workers.
"That is trouble."Sighed Michael.
The spark grew greater in size and power by sucking in more larger objects.One of the cranes let out a groan as it was slowly ripped off its tracks.
"Oh god!Michael,help me!"
"Hang on Jim!"Michael dodged out of flying debris as he made his way towards the crane.But time was running out as one side of the crane lifted off the tracks,angling it right at the spark.
"Jesus...I gotta jump!"
"Jim!"With his feet glowing bright blue,Michael dashed faster than he knew he could just as Jim jumped.He dived through the air catching him mid fall.
Jim got to his feet."Oh god.Thank you Michael."
"Go!Get out of here..."
Jim lifted up in the air and was hurled straight into the spark.Michael watched in horror as he was disintegrated as if made of nothing.No blood,no limbs,they were all gone without a trace.
"No...no no no."
"Here is where all time meets!!!And your invited to the party!!!"Boomed the deep voice.
The spark was no longer just a simple spark.It was now a full fledged portal.The outer ring was like electricity but the inner was like a sheet of glass,undisturbed by everything touching it.It must have been the size of two Jumbotron Televisions.
"What the hell is this thing?"Michael whispered to himself.He watched in awe as people were sucked into the portal and destroyed.
Two long bony arms and hands extended out from the portal aiming straight for Michael.The nails of the fingers were sharp tipped and long giving them a more menacing appearance. They slowly made their way right for Michael.And even though he was not pulled into the portal,Michael was still struggling to keep his ground.
"Let the clock hands take you for a spin!"
Michael clenched his teeth together as the hands took hold of him tightly and began to drag him into the portal.Desperation set in forcing Michael to throw one of his sticky grapples at a bolted down street lamp.The sticky grapples had four fleshy like flower petals with dozens of tiny spikes scattered across them.It made the glue effect twice a strong.
"Don't let go!"Yelled Michael.His gaze was set strongly on the grapple.
"It matters not that you have one of your little magic tricks for the hands of time will never stop!"
The hands intensified their grip on Michael nearly crushing him.It got to the point where he could feel his ribs get ready to fault.They almost broke under the immense pressure building up.
"Don't...let...go..."Michael  cringed in pain as the hands finally won.He was pulled within the portal and set on an unknown course.


© 2015 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay