chapter 8

chapter 8

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Captured,Michael must find a way to not only escape his captives,but also defeat them all at the same time.

"
Michael was made to walk mile after mile to Lucifer's fortress.The world had fallen apart so badly that the streets of cities were full of sand and rubble.But that mattered little to the prince of darkness.It was looking more like home.
"Come now Michael,accept your fate."Lucifer was looking back at Michael as he rode his hell horse.The horse was made out of fire and brimstone,all of which was pulled from hell itself.
"As long as you live I will never accept this fate." Hissed Michael.
Lucifer stopped his horse and hopped off it.He walked over to Michael then grabbed him by the scruff of his hair.With a sharp tug,Michael's head was tilted to one side revealing the brand.
"This shows that you belong to me."Lucifer let go of Michael but with a bit of force."Just accept this Michael."
"Never."
Lucifer climbed back onto his horse then signaled for the march to continue forwards.It would be another day before they arrived at the fortress.It stood as a reminder to the rest of the world that hell had ascended.It was like a castle from the dark ages but at the top of walls were covered with razor sharp spikes.The walls were made out of hardened magma,fire,and skeletons hanging from their necks.
The inner of the castle stood on its own while the outer walls stood as a protective barrier.Within those two different parts, the army of Lucifer battled among each other in preparation of a final battle.The final battle which would ultimately decide the fate of every living thing.
Michael was led to the throne room before finally being chained to a pillar.The throne room was your typical dark ages throne room.It was massive with the throne sitting at the very far end.The throne was made out of nothing more than skeletons of those who had fallen in battle.
Lucifer took his place on the throne once more with a cup of blood in hand.How triumphant he was.
"You see Michael this is how you live life."
"You disgust me."
Lucifer took a mouthful of the blood just as Michael spoke,almost choking on it as he swallowed.This angered the prince of darkness.Never had he been spoken to in such a way.He rose up from his seat and pulled Michael forward via the chains.
"Listen to me worm.You might have escaped Hell without me knowing,but I can send you right back there again.This time you will not be helped by a fool of god."
"I will never bow to you Lucifer!"
"I don't doubt you on that.I know you won't,but that is why I always have a back up plan."Lucifer walked down the skin carpet to a wooden table in the center of the room.It was round and had many different scrolls on it. 
"What are those?Your secret love notes that nobody ever gave to you as  a child?"
"These Michael,"Lucifer picked up the largest of the scrolls."all of these are how I will win.I spent years going over every possible way to kill humanity!But now that has all gone out the window because you have returned."
"Glad I could help."
"Do not scoff!It is a sign of self absorption."
"Know this Lucifer.I will escape these chains and when I do,I will make sure your last images of this world are me standing over you."
"I laugh at your enthusiasm Michael.Why not join me instead?We could rule over this world and all others."
"What?"
"Think about it.This world is limited compared to others.If you joined me then we could rule it all together."
"Keep talking."
"You could serve as my general.Rule over my army,take the power which you rightfully deserve."
"I never thought of it that way."
"I know your desires Michael.Join me and make them a reality."
"You make a touching proposal.But my advice to you next time,"Michael leaned forward and spat on the ground."don't try and make an offer to a servant of god."
"A servant of god?"
"Yes.I protect this world for the glory of god."
"You make me laugh boy.You are no messiah."
"I am not a messiah.I do the bidding of god so that his reign can be felt throughout the world.To keep all those in it safe from your domain."
"Think what you want,it will not stop me."
"I will not stop until you are dead."
Lucifer clapped his hands signalling for his slaves to enter the room.To Michael's surprise,two human girls entered the room.They must have been no older than 15 years of age and had next to no clothing on.
"Don't you love em Michael?I love them young.God opposes this kind of thing you know."
"Let them go!"
Lucifer struck Michael across the face with his bare hand."Do not bark orders at me!I am not a dog!"
"You could have fooled me."
"If you want to stay in my court then you would do best to remain on my good side.I could have you put where all of my other pets go."
The two girls were carrying platters that were covered in awfully smelling foods.Michael could have sworn that he saw a human eyeball in among them all.He fell ill to his stomach when one of the girls brought a platter to him.
"Please don't bring this to me." Groaned Michael as he held back the need to gag.
The girl sat the platter in front of him then back away without turning around.She was bowing to Lucifer as she did.
"Do you see what that is Michael?That there is true loyalty."
"Loyalty?She is terrified of being in this place.Of course she is going me loyal to you!"
"To each there own." Lucifer chuckled the same time he filled his mouth with a chunk of meat.It appeared to be more human than animal.
Michael pushed the platter away with his feet before dragging himself free of sight.He curled up in a ball behind the pillar he lay chained to.He vowed to himself that he would free himself and kill Lucifer.He would.


© 2015 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on March 5, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay