chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

With the death of Michael, he must now pull himself out of hell to seek revenge. Lucifer is free on earth and there is not a single soul that can oppose him,except for Michael

"
Michael could feel something cold being wrapped around his entire body whilst fading in and out of consciousness.He kept blinking quickly trying to regain his vision.

"What...what's going on?"

The sound of chains was quite clearly the only thing to be heard. Then just as the sound disappeared,Michael felt himself being hung upside down with loop after loop of chain wrapped around him.He was hoisted upside down in the air. The view around Michael consisted of many things.Fire,mangled bodies, weapons,blood, and most of all was hundreds of people hanging upside down just like him.

"Oh god."Michael gasped,taking in the sight of someone being physically ripped in two pieces by strange looking humanoid creatures.

One of the creatures had horse legs.It made no waste of time as it walked over to Michael, a pitchfork in hand.

"Another lot of fresh meat."The creature laughed,its charcoal red skin wrinkling across its face.

"Hey!!!What's going on,where am I?" Michael's eyes were trying to focus on the creature.

"Shut your mouth!Humans do not have the privilege of speaking here."The creature walked over to a fire where a piece of metal was laying just within the flames.It was burning red hot.

"Hey man...I don't know where I am."

The creature took the piece of metal out of the fire and began to tease Michael's flesh with the heat.The metal was so nearly close to his skin that his hairs were singed.

"Human skin is so fragile.The slightest bit of heat can scar it for life."

"Keep that s**t away from me or I will shove that thing down your throat!"

"This one has quite the temper."The creature grabbed Michael by his hair pulling his head forward."I will show you what we do to temperamental humans in hell."

"Hell?"

"Your dead my friend."

"No."

"Open wide.Here comes the train!"

"Aaaaggghhh!!!!"

The things that took  place is something I can not tell.They were far too vulgar to even speak of. I will tell of the things that took place following the torture.

Michael awoke in a cell carved into the rock of a cliff face.He had chains attached to his wrists which were fastened to the walls.Burn marks,scars, and other various wounds, plastered his body.

"My head...body...they all burn." Michael got up and walked to the bars of his cell.From here he could see all of hell.The chasm below was filled with liquid fire and burning people. Off in the distance were people chained to walls whilst having spears stabbed into their bodies. Other people were simply too demented to describe.

"Hey!You over there!" Called out a voice.

Michael gazed up to see a person in a cell on the opposite cliff face.

"It's best not to make too much noise!The creatures here can hear everything."

"Where is here?"

"Hell of course.We have all ended up here for one reason for another,some more than others."

"I did little to end up here."

"That brand on your neck says otherwise."

"Brand?"

"They purposely burnt a mark in to your neck skin.A permanent way to own you."

"What does it look like?"

"Its the mark of the devil.A face with two horns."

"Great."

"To get a brand you must have done something truly bad.They only brand those who have committed crimes against god."

"I did nothing of the sort."

"What's your name anyway?"

"Michael."

"Frank."

"How did you get here?"

"During my life I was an assassin."

"An assassin?"

"Yes sir. Was a private assassin for the American Republic."

"That hasn't existed for hundreds of years."

"What time do you come from?"

"I forget. But I'm pretty sure the time is 2950."

"I was alive in the year 2010.Up until then I was the top assassin that America had.Whenever a problem came up, I was the first to be enlisted to take care of it."

"Killing a man is never the answer."

"Oh really?So mister high and mighty,tell me how you ended up here then.To get sent to this part of hell is for the worst offenders."

"My family started a war that ravaged the world. I carried it on until there was basically nothing left...it was too late for myself to end the war.I was so hell bent on destroying my predecessor."

"So...I hear the name Michael Ablestine being passed around a lot down here.Is that your name?Or your predecessor?"

"Both.He gave me his powers so I could take over from where he failed.He needed to be put to rest."

"Another rumor around here is that the chief down here has risen from the depths of hell."

"The devil?"

"Yes.But how would he escape this prison?"

Michael suddenly knew.It was his predecessor that had allowed the devil to escape.Michael's body wasn't like other humans bodies.He was a champion of god,granting him a different form.

"The Michael before me,his body was different to other people.He was one of gods beloved.He had been in heaven for a while before he was cast out by god so that he could end the war my family started.His body was angelic."

"A mortal with a angel body."

"Yes.But now I must escape this place and return to earth.There is a task above to complete...I will defeat the oldest evil known to exist.I will kill the devil."


© 2015 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on February 5, 2015
Last Updated on February 10, 2015
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay