chapter 11

chapter 11

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael must now fight to the death to save the man responsible for the war ravaging the earth.If not then all hope is lost.

"
Michael turned his arms to the swords while the creature somehow made porcupine quills stick out of its arms.
"Come on then human,show me what you are made out of."
"I am going to wipe you off the face of the earth." As Michael went to attack,the ground surrounding the building collapsed.It sank deep down into the earth.It made a perfect circle round the building big enough for for the two to remain on it.
"Looks like things just got interesting." Laughed the creature. It watched as a fluid ran down into the hole and fill the bottom with it."I wonder."The creature filled its mouth with an acid like substance then spat it down into the hole.The liquid erupted in flames. The entire perimeter surrounding the building was now in flames.
"Give me a break." Michael turned his attention to the creature once more."Come on,lets go."He charged at it with both arms at his side.Only when he  neared the creature did he bring them up to attack.
"Do not make me laugh."The creature jumped high in the air and flipped over Michael.It landed with a thud before running at him and trying to stab him with its quills.
Michael grabbed its arms by the skin surface and pushed back."Get off!"He head butted the creature which made it release him.He  then sliced his arms across the creatures body in certain areas causing it to stumble backwards.
"Damn human!"It lunged at it pushing him back.Michael fell on the ground on his back which allowed the creature to pin him down with its bird like foot.Its foot was pushed hard up against his throat.
"Get off me!"
"Big words for the man who is pinned on the ground." Laughed the creature."For someone who is suppose to be superhuman,I expected more from you.But all I see is a dead beat who has nothing left to live for."
"Let me up and I shall show you what a dead beat can do."
The creature pushed down on Michael's throat causing him to silence."You are about to meet your ultimate fate Michael,how does it feel?!"
"It should feel a little like this!"Michael plunged one of his sword arms deep within the creatures leg.It shrieked in horror as Michael got up."Time for this bird to learn how to fly."
With the creature no immobilized, it fell to the ground begging for mercy."Come now.Where is the honor in this if I cannot stand?"
"You should have thought of that before you turned against me." Michael had his arms at his sides but shaped like an L with the tips pointing at the creature."All who oppose me die."
"Think about what your doing Michael.Think rationally."
"No.Not anymore." Michael managed to make the tips of the swords back in to hands but still in crystal form.He took hold of the creatures leg and began to drag it towards the hole.
"Please,have mercy!God have mercy!"
"No."Michael then spun him round a full 360 degrees and cast him out into the fire below.
"God it burns!Please,help me!"
"Good riddance." Michael then turned his attention to the building."I need to get to Mark before they kill him."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay