chapter 9

chapter 9

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael has been confronted by the master mind of the war between human and mutants.But now that he is stuck between Alexia and Mark,how will he escape?

"
"You don't have to do this." Michael pleaded."There has to be another way."
Mark grinned."You'd thin that wouldn't you?But this is the only way!"Mark tilted the hover board forward making it fly at Michael.
"Here goes nothing!"Michael shuffled to his left then jumped on Mark's back.He held on for dear life whilst punching the hell out of him."Give up!"
"No way!This is only the beginning!"Mark flew higher up on the sky heading towards the top of his building.Once they were high enough,Mark cast Michael onto the roof of the building."How do you like that super hero?!"
Michael landed in a crouched pose."This isn't over."
"It was over the minute you arrived back on earth!"Mark flew at Michael with the sword in tow.He slashed the sword from side to side trying to slice through Michael,each time the blade narrowly missing him."Keep still!"
Michael jumped out of the way then fired his sticky grappling hook at Mark .With one good pull,Michael managed to rip Mark off the hover board.
Mark went rolling across the ground until he came to a halt."This isn't over!"He jumped onto his feet and picked up the sword."I will kill you for what you did to my family!"
"I didn't do anything!"
"Oh right.Like you knew that death wasn't going to happen!You knew that your final mission was going to end in death!"
"I didn't know I was going to die!I never calculated that part of my plan."
Mark slowly approached Michael with the sword high in the air."I am going to make you pay for ruining my families name." He stopped and began to laugh."How do you like your sons new look?Quite fitting for such a small weasel."
"You did that to my son?!"
"Oh yes.He was in so much pain when I found him.He didn't die that day you and him fought.No.He was broken both physically and mentally.All of his heart was filled with the hatred towards you,a perfect missile to launch at you."
"You piece of s**t!He was alive for over a hundred years so you purposely mutated him?!"
"Wasn't it just fabulous?He was torn in half so I experimented on him as a new part of my families industry.Military weapons manufacture."
"My son is not a weapon!"
"He wanted you dead and I promised him to deliver you on a silver platter.Of course,it did mean having to wait a long time for you to come back.So that is when I came up with a bulletproof trick.Create a war on earth so that you would have to come back."
"You calculated everything."
"Yes.I am a genius Michael.I spent the best part of my life getting to where I am now. That meant killing people,destroying lives,and starting an endless war." Mark stopped when he was  few feet away from Michael."So Michael,shall we end this war now?"
"This war is the last remainder of your life!"Michael turned his in to crystal swords."Lets go."They both charged at each other making their swords clash together.Small bolts of green electricity shot off from the swords being slammed together.
"I will never lose!"
"You will not lose.You will die!" Michael head butted him in the head which forced Mark to stumble backwards.Michael ran over to him then ripped the sword out of his hands using the arm that wasn't sword.
"That seems hardly fair.You get a weapon and I don't."
"Tough break kid." Michael punched him in the stomach,grabbed him round his throat,flipped him over so he was now stuck behind Michael's grasp.Michael's arm was wrapped round Mark's throat from behind.
"Get off!"
Michael forcefully walked them both towards the edge of the building."This ends now!"
"No!!!"

Michael cast them both off the building sending them hurtling towards the earth below."I hope you prayed today because you aren't going to heaven!"


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 15, 2014
Last Updated on May 26, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay